ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We believe there are other parties who want to come forward and have not. We strongly believe now is the time..."

Who is this aimed at?

If there was no black jeep, why did the parents say there was?

I have not been following this case that closely (I couldn't keep up with the threads) so bear with me....

Is this an outside investigative service? Hired by who?

Based on that statement and the comment they made on facebook....

Does that mean the only possibilities are that DeOrr was accidentally injured and someone in the family covered it up or he was intentionally injured by someone in their family and it was covered up? Those are the only two things they think happened?

When asked if they think the child wandered off , Klein Investigations said .... There is no evidence the child wandered off .... that could be interpreted two different ways .... it could simply mean they didnt find any evidence (footprints , discarded toys , clothing , etc) ..... or they are sure he did not wander off ..... big difference.

And the part where Klein Investigations says they think "somebody" has information and urges them to come forward .... to me that could only be one of the 4 people there that day.

It is as though the report is designed to convey subtle hints by reading between the lines

Bessie, can you provide some guidance for us please. Nobody wants to break TOS but it's clear there is more to be discussed than we have previously been allowed.

Can we speculate about the accidental or intentional death bit?
Can we wonder about whether Deorr was ever even at the campsite?
Can we tale about the parents/GGP/Isaac?

Basically, where is the line drawn in light of Klein's statement?

While I'm here, and slightly off topic, but I wish Deorr's case had had the same reaction as young Noah Chamberlin, currently an active search in Tennessee.

I still feel that he took off looking for mom and dad and that the dog they used couldn't track him for some reason.

I believe that the report was very carefully wordsmithed leaving only one conclusion designed to apply pressure to the guilty party(s).

If there was no black jeep, why did the parents say there was?

To be fair, only one of the parents (iirc, it's been so long now) claimed to have seen a Rubicon, and even that info was related secondhand via Vilt.

eta: It strikes me as strange that they didn't seem to address the possibility of his wandering off. I wonder if they have a specific suspect/scenario in mind.

Bessie, can you provide some guidance for us please. Nobody wants to break TOS but it's clear there is more to be discussed than we have previously been allowed.

Can we speculate about the accidental or intentional death bit?
Can we wonder about whether Deorr was ever even at the campsite?
Can we tale about the parents/GGP/Isaac?

Basically, where is the line drawn in light of Klein's statement?

While I'm here, and slightly off topic, but I wish Deorr's case had had the same reaction as young Noah Chamberlin, currently an active search in Tennessee.
If you have a reasonable, plausible theory, and the facts to back it up, you can post it. Just remember that it's not so much what you say, as how you say it. Tone and intent count for a lot.

ETA: I'd suggest also reading carefully through this thread.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/posts/937132659702652

The whole Rubicon thing was started by some other woman in some other campground (Palisades and Swan Valley).

She said a weird guy in a black Rubicon was staring at her family.

Klein said it was not related to the DeOrr case so we need to dump the black Rubicon theory for once and for all

I have not been following this case that closely (I couldn't keep up with the threads) so bear with me....

Is this an outside investigative service? Hired by who?

Based on that statement and the comment they made on facebook....

Does that mean the only possibilities are that DeOrr was accidentally injured and someone in the family covered it up or he was intentionally injured by someone in their family and it was covered up? Those are the only two things they think happened?
Or, he wandered off and has not been found.

Also, a non-family member was a part of the group.

It is going to be really hard to let go of the mountain lion attack theory. My personal favorite.

No. I just cant grasp a person murdering a small child and discarding the body in a distasteful manor never to be found. For what reason?

We "still" don't even know if DeOrr was at the campsite...right?

Oh I'm so happy this thread is open again! Reading through SM has been a true challenge to say it nicely! Thanks Bessie :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member