ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know my son. He is not a monster. He could not have done any harm to that boy even if it was an accident. Hypothetically, if an accident would have happened up there and the boy was injured very badly, the thought would have never entered his mind to dig a hole, put the boy in it, and walk away. That is totally asinine. He would have thrown that boy in a truck and gone down for help.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/deorr-kunz-grandfather-my-son-did-not-hurt-that-boy/

:what:

The bolded quote should be "post of the day"

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pa...daho-boy-named-suspects/ar-BBoGuh1?li=BBnb7Kz

Jessica Mitchell and DeOrr Kunz Sr., have been “less than truthful” under questioning and polygraph tests, and investigators believe the couple knows where their little boy is and whether he’s alive, said Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman.

“They’re not able to tell the same story twice because they’ve told so many stories,” Bowerman told KTVB-TV. “We’re getting changes in the stories all the time.”

Not gonna lie -- this is a tiny thread of hope, but it does sound like there may be at least a tiny hope that he's still alive. (moo, of course).

I hear ya. I have a glimmer of hope too, though I know it's not likely.

Now I want to know why...... why kill your child???? Why cover up and lie for months about an accident? (If it was an accident).

It is even so much worse than that. They actively solicited funds and profited from whatever they did that they are untruthful about. And they blamed someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is even so much worse than that. They actively solicited funds and profited from whatever they did that they are untruthful about. And they blamed someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please explain. TIA.

The truth is much easier to tell. When you tell a lot of lies, you have so much to remember. Eventually, you will trip over the lies.

Question: I've run across comments in posts stating that the parents have pointed a finger at IR, or thrown him under the bus. Where is this coming from?

I can only speak for how I feel, but anytime you let others be in the realm of suspicion and you know they had nothing to do with something, then you are pretty much throwing them under the bus. There may be other things said, but I havent really checked out social media etc on this particular thread...other than the facebook thing today.

Not gonna lie -- this is a tiny thread of hope, but it does sound like there may be at least a tiny hope that he's still alive. (moo, of course).

BBM

In light of the "tiny hope that he's still alive" that has been stated in some MSM reports today, I wonder if Penner and others still plan to go back to the campground in the spring to search for an "alive" baby Deorr based on this statement of 1-9-2016?

January 9, 2016

Steve Penner, Lemhi County chief deputy, said Tuesday he could not comment on any potential new information in the investigation. He said there is plenty of land still to search and the case remains very active.

“We pounded it (the search),” Penner said. “But Mother Nature is unforgiving.”

He said investigators intend to resume searching the Timber Creek Campground area in the spring.

Bessie - see 2nd paragraph quoting Grandfather

Kunz: I don’t believe it. I know it. I know my son. I know my son. He is not a monster. He could not have done any harm to that boy even if it was an accident. Hypothetically, if an accident would have happened up there and the boy was injured very badly, the thought would have never entered his mind to dig a hole, put the boy in it, and walk away. That is totally asinine. He would have thrown that boy in a truck and gone down for help.

The only one, on purpose, that could have done it is the relative and his friend. And they have totally not looked at them at all, in my opinion. I know they haven’t – not like they have these two kids.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/deorr-kunz-grandfather-my-son-did-not-hurt-that-boy/

I know we've not supposed to mention it here, but since you asked - Jessica has explicitly said on Facebook that she has believed from the start that IR was responsible for DeOrr's disappearance, and that he was acting suspiciously and disappeared for ages with a shovel whilst they were looking for Deorr. That's where people have got this idea from, that they have blamed him. The grandmother and aunt have also said on Facebook that it was him.

Kunz: Please don’t judge things by what they’re saying right now. Let law enforcement come up with the evidence, which they have none, and that’s why they can’t come up with any. They’re just wanting to bury this. Please give these two kids air and just please don’t condemn these two kids by what you guys have said today. Don’t condemn them.

Maybe LE is just turning up the heat on the parents. . .

Regarding Klein's statement today, is it just me, or is he not really enthusiastic (for lack of a better word) with LE's statement? I get the feeling they, as stated (paraphrased) have no information to refute it, but that somehow this isn't the direction his investigation was headed towards. Or am I reading something between two short lines that isn't there?

The truth is much easier to tell. When you tell a lot of lies, you have so much to remember. Eventually, you will trip over the lies.

That is true, you will forget what details you told or didn't tell. That's how I used to catch my ex, he would tell so many lies that some little thing would come out that he had forgotten that he had told me different and then I would know he was lying..even if I had suspected already but he was so good that he would have you second guessing yourself and even making you feel guilty for thinking he was lying. Oh well OT..but you are right.

Actually, *are* we allowed to discuss what they said on Facebook now that they are suspects?

So the Klein group was engaged by members of the "extended family". That sounds to me as though the extended family may blame one of the parents. Someone said the parents are no longer a couple.

Please explain. TIA.

Bessie, JM may have made statements in MSM that she was suspicious of IR, but the only place I saw it was on a FB group, where participated in a Q&A. I know we can't discuss it in that case.

Does anyone know if JM made those same statements commenting on a news outlet's FB? Or if this was reported in MSM?

And DERP....does my whole post need to be snipped?

http://590kid.com/2016/01/25/new-lemhi-sheriff-speaks-to-kid-about-deorr-kunz-jr-s-parent/

Interesting audio interview with the Sheriff. Not much that we haven't already heard, but at the end of the Q&A, he was asked if he thought anyone other than the four adults that were present knows anything. He said, "Absolutely." Hmm...I wonder who that could be?
In all, it doesn't seem like they have very much solid information. He doesn't rule out the possibility that baby DeOrr is alive, but IMO it sounds like he doesn't have much hope that he is.
I'm so sad, but until they find him or there is a confession, I'm going to keep hoping and praying, even if it's difficult to imagine a scenario in which he's still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana