ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it actually has me wondering if it actually WAS Deorr with Deorr Jr. at the stagestop at 6:00.

moo

http://590kid.com/2016/01/25/new-lemhi-sheriff-speaks-to-kid-about-deorr-kunz-jr-s-parent/

Interesting audio interview with the Sheriff. Not much that we haven't already heard, but at the end of the Q&A, he was asked if he thought anyone other than the four adults that were present knows anything. He said, "Absolutely." Hmm...I wonder who that could be?

BBM and SBM: That's certainly interesting. It's the first time I've heard Bowerman say he's 100% sure about something. And he replied so quickly. Without a doubt.

Hmm...

IMO, little details being added or left out wouldn't cause the sheriff to openly call them out for being untruthful. I'm guessing it's been major inconsistencies, like who was with who when Deorr "disappeared", when the last time they saw Deorr and what he was doing at that time, if GGP was supposed to be watching him, etc. I don't think it's a difference between we left for 20 minutes to fish and we left for 20 minutes to explore.

Exactly, and he explained there were numerous things & from the beginning as well:

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/lemhi-sheriff-deorrs-parents-have-been-less-than-truthful-are-suspects-in-childs-disappearance/

[FONT=&amp]Bowerman says the parents have told investigators conflicting stories “since the beginning.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Their timeline keeps changing, where they were at keeps changing, and movements and statements about DeOrr Jr. keep changing,” Bowerman tells EastIdahoNews.com. [/FONT]

Actually, *are* we allowed to discuss what they said on Facebook now that they are suspects?
I'll clarify my previous reply to you, Raymonde. You can link to the individuals' FB pages. That's already been done earlier today in this thread.

Posts and discussions from private FB groups is not allowed. If it's not out there where everyone can read, then it shouldn't come into discussion here at all.

Sorry if I caused you any confusion. ;)

Question: I've run across comments in posts stating that the parents have pointed a finger at IR, or thrown him under the bus. Where is this coming from?

Grandparent said it ... DeOrr sr's dad ... in today's video interview by the TV station

Hi, everyone. Idaho resident here. I thought I'd chime in with this video released on Oct. 24, 2015 where Jessica, Deorr Sr., Trina (Deorr's mom) and Tanisha (Deorr's sister) are back up at the campsite doing another search before the snow hits. At around 3:50 Trina says they will be meeting people the next morning at the Leadore store and that it takes about 45 minutes to get up to the campsite from there. Good information for those of us wondering about that. http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/10/deorr-kunz-family-speaks-during-final-2015-search/

Thanks. It was good to watch that video again. Either the father is the best actor in the world and has fooled us all , or he really is back there searching again before the snow flies.

Does not look like an act to me.

BBM and SBM: That's certainly interesting. It's the first time I've heard Bowerman say he's 100% sure about something. And he replied so quickly. Without a doubt.

Hmm...

You think Deorr Sr was surprised when he called 911 and noticed that from where he called you could see the whole area that he was in? You think maybe that made him worry that someone may have seen him do something he shouldnt have been doing? Or do you think he said that just to put it out there that someone else may have been there at some point and saw Deorr and kidnapped him? Just wondering?

Grandparent said it ... DeOrr sr's dad ... in today's video interview by the TV station
Thanks, Arnie. Another poster pointed that out to me. The posts I was talking about referred specifically to the parents. But I think we've determined that comes from private FB discussions which are off limits here.

But...the less than truthful comment wasn't just regarding this past interview. He said that they've been telling conflicting stories since the beginning and were less than truthful during the polygraphs and interviews.
I wish we knew what specific items LE knows they've been less than truthful about, but as is normal, they seem to be holding their cards close to the vest.

Actually, what I'm saying is it might be a story that IR gave SB when he interviewed him Sat that caused SB to "discover" inconsistencies from DK & JM's previous interviews. I don't think they told him much of anything Sat. It seems like SB wanted DK & JM to corroborate the "story" just told to him by IR and they were not able to do that. We have no idea if IR is being truthful, but at this time, we have a sheriff who is willing to PUBLICLY excuse him. IMO

Now I can post here...always felt this disappearance was fishy.

You know, true stories always change somewhat. Just because a story doesn't always come out the exact same way doesn't mean the story is "less than truthful". When recalling something, seldom will it be recalled the exact same way every time. Then Saturday when they wouldn't (because they don't KNOW!) give SB what he wanted (demanded), he threatened them and they ended the interview. Of course, My guess would be he interviewed IR before interviewing DK and JM and IR told the sheriff something that led the sheriff to believe DK and JM did and knew something they didn't and don't. So, sheriff called DK and JM in for this interview and it ends up to be unsuccessful because DK and JM refuse to say they are guilty of something when they are not.

You are stating the bolded as fact. Do you have a link that the sheriff threatened them? I haven't read anything today regarding that.

Deorr Sr. uses distancing language in his interview. "that boy" "that little boy". He NEVER says "My grandson", like he says "my son", and he never calls little Deorr by name. Interesting. Then he infantilizes his son and Jessica by calling them "kids", as if they're too young to do any wrong.
I think that's kinda normal old man talk.

Thanks, Arnie. Another poster pointed that out to me. The posts I was talking about referred specifically to the parents. But I think we've determined that comes from private FB discussions which are off limits here.
Great. I will post the video again in case anyone missed it the first time

Interview with Grandfather today (DeOrr sr's dad)

[video=youtube;J9q3YbI3NA8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9q3YbI3NA8[/video]

InTheDetails - they are now named suspects, no longer just persons of interest.

I anticipate they will have legal counsel by tomorrow.

GP Kunz is in denial that his son could be involved in the murder of his own son. I get that. Like Rueben Ebron's mom, no one wants to believe their child could be so evil.

I also want to add that as SB is naming them as suspects and stated that he is hoping to find the body so as to get the charges correct, if they hope to convince people it was an accidental death, mommy and daddy better tell where to find DeOrr so they can prove accident. Otherwise, they may find themselves facing 1st degree murder charges.

They couldn't get a public defender assigned at this point could they? Without being charged? According to the Idaho repository, JM has one for her driving without privileges charge, but how do we know they could afford private lawyers? They needed public donations to pay for a PI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, what I'm saying is it might be a story that IR gave SB when he interviewed him Sat that caused SB to "discover" inconsistencies from DK & JM's previous interviews. I don't think they told him much of anything Sat. It seems like SB wanted DK & JM to corroborate the "story" just told to him by IR and they were not able to do that. We have no idea if IR is being truthful, but at this time, we have a sheriff who is willing to PUBLICLY excuse him. IMO

As far as I know, none of the four have been officially cleared. As for the inconsistencies, that didn't stem from just an interview with anybody on Saturday.
It's been stated that the parents have changed their stories on numerous occasions.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what parts of the stories have changed.

She was issued a misdemeanor citation and later arraigned. It does not appear to me that she was ever in jail because if they had held her in jail, the judge would have set her bail at the arraignment. There would be record of the bail amount and whether it was posted and the date she was released. I could be wrong, but I don't see anything that shows she was actually booked into (or out of) jail... MOO

She got done again 01/08/2016 I49-1232 Vehicle Insurance-Fail to Provide Proof of Insurance
https://www.idcourts.us/repository/...ayName=Birch,+Jessica+(+for+Burch,+Jessica+L)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaseyBee