ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon Matthews is a case in the UK where a mother passed her child off to a relative then pretended she had been abducted. She was on the news all the time crying and begging for information. Turned out she had seen how much money Madeleine McCann's parents had raised and thought it seemed like a great Idea. The worst thing was, the little girl was actually being kept drugged and tethered in a house nearby by this relative, with the mother's knowledge.

Just 15 miles down the road from me, constantly on the local news and FB newsfeed. Absolutely sickening. The day she was found alive was unexpected but brilliant though, and I heard through the local grapevine she's doing really well with a new family.

Shannon Lee Dedrick is another case where the mother passed the baby off to someone else and pretended she was missing. Turned out the baby was at a neighbour's house, hidden in a box under the bed. The plot thickened when it turned out that the neighbour had been suspected of murdering one of her own stepchildren years before - so she definitely did *not* take the baby for altruistic motives. Absolutely fascinating case though, IMO, with the most amazing happy ending :) the sheriff actually brought the little girl out at a press conference and surprised everyone! And the websleuthers had figured it out before everyone else, because they had sleuthed away and found out about this neighbours past.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91020

If Jessica did not want Deorr, why not just sign over her rights to Deorr Sr. and walk away?

Just 15 miles down the road from me, constantly on the local news and FB newsfeed. Absolutely sickening. The day she was found alive was unexpected but brilliant though, and I heard through the local grapevine she's doing really well with a new family.

Oh, that's so good to hear! I have often wondered about her over the years - because of course she was old enough to know exactly what was going on and must have felt so betrayed by what her mother did. I watched the latest on the case on the news every night... They kept playing that same cctv footage of Shannon leaving school before she "disappeared". What an evil, evil woman Karen Matthews is. No better than a murderer, IMO. And the Philpotts, that was another case with evil, selfish, money-grubbing parents - but of course that ended in tragedy due to Philpott's stupidity. He might not have meant to kill all his children, but he sure enjoyed the attention and the money when he accidentally did :(

I want to re-post this for anyone who might have missed it the first time. It's a reply by Sheriff Bowerman to a visitor post on the Lemhi County Sheriff's Office FB page.

Lemhi County Sheriff's Office First of all, you have your information wrong. Mr Reinwand, not Reinwald, has cooperated and taken a polygraph.

It was inconclusive, because of medical condition, and we were aware that it would be inconclusive.

The time he was missing, was while he was looking for Deorr. He could not have walked far enough to get outside our search area.

FLIR was used by a helicopter that night.

Deorr was not in the search area, and my two scent dogs should of found him within that 3 mile radius that we initially searched.

Deorr was not there.

I have never said that I was going to charge anyone with a homicide....check your facts.

All I want is the truth, and the parents are being less than truthful. That comes from the experts..........

Sheriff Bowerman

Like · Reply · 17 · 5 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/LemhiCountySheriffsOffice/posts/986991781374985

Shannon Matthews is a case in the UK where a mother passed her child off to a relative then pretended she had been abducted. She was on the news all the time crying and begging for information. Turned out she had seen how much money Madeleine McCann's parents had raised and thought it seemed like a great Idea. The worst thing was, the little girl was actually being kept drugged and tethered in a house nearby by this relative, with the mother's knowledge.

How could I forget! (or maybe I wanted to..) I think that what FV is suggesting is even worse, though.

IntheDetails said:
Does anyone have a timeline - or could make a timeline - with the facts as we know them? I would volunteer to make one, but my knowledge of the case is flimsy having been away for a long stretch.

I have one made, but Bessie doesn't want it published, as the facts are not correct; and now that the parents are suspects - it will definitely change now!

I just started reading this thread and skipped over #16 with the 1000 posts... as I just heard the parents were named as suspects. So once I go thru this thread, I'll update the Timeline - IF we get any real facts - are there any here in this thread? Do I have to listen to IR's interview?? Or do I have to read all the 500 plus posts here?

TIA! :wave:

I have one made, but Bessie doesn't want it published, as the facts are not correct; and now that the parents are suspects - it will definitely change now!

I just started reading this thread and skipped over #16 with the 1000 posts... as I just heard the parents were named as suspects. So once I go thru this thread, I'll update the Timeline - IF we get any real facts - are there any here in this thread? Do I have to listen to IR's interview?? Or do I have to read all the 500 plus posts here?

TIA! :wave:
No new points have been confirmed on the timeline, Niner.

I also heard about this theory on SM weeks ago. Vilt was actually telling it to sleuthers who e-mailed him about the case (which I thought was v unprofessional). He thought jessica might have actually arranged for a distant relative to come to the campsite and abduct Deorr, maybe without Vernal knowing, then raise him in another state.

The information from Vilt is very interesting reading at this point, but his theories are definitely out there. We remember that he was the one behind the Black Jeep Rubicon story.

Further, I agree it is very unprofessional of him to share this information, especially Jessica's personal medical history. I guess he must be so disgusted with DK and JM that he isn't concerned with how it appears.

I'm not saying I don't believe what he is saying.

Is a transcript still needed for Nate's interview with Vilt?
I'm not sure if someone has already done this and don't want to double post.

I believe one of his associates made this post. FWIW

Klein Investigations and Consulting There were three 911 calls which are public - 14:22, 14:26 and 14:28 hours on the 10th.
Like · Reply · 6 · January 11 at 4:25pm

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/posts/937132659702652

Okay - sorry WAY behind in reading, but wanted to say that JM's 911 call per my Timeline is at 2:28pm. The first 2 "might" have been dropped calls. BUT - no time for DK's 911 call? or is it at 2:26pm and he just didn't get connected to 911 until AFTER JM's call?
:confused:

will continue reading... :pcguru:

No new points have been confirmed on the timeline, Niner.

Okay! Thanks a bunch Bessie!! I will close my word doc on the timeline than! :eek:nline: and continue reading!

I would love for him to still be alive, but I doubt that is the case.

jmo

Will also post this in Media/Timeline.
Note: Any/all grammar or punctuation errors are my own!

January 27, 2016

Article Title:
FORMER KUNZ INVESTIGATOR: DEORR KUNZ AND JESSICA MITCHELL LIED ABOUT SON’S DISAPPEARANCE

Video Transcript

(Nate Interview Speaks with Frank Vilt, former family PI)

0:01
Nate Eaton: All right, so Frank, this letter that’s been going around the internet, it looks like you wrote back in September.

0:05
FV: Well, basically I told that because of circumstances beyond my control. I dropped them as clients because of a breach of trust on their part, because they didn’t seem to trust me what I wanted to do. What I mean by that, I wanted to go public with this. I wanted to go national public, and I wanted to advertise we have this little missing boy. We need more eyes and ears to try to find this missing boy. I offered a $20,000 reward, and they did not want me offering the reward. They said that the Sheriff didn’t want it. They said the Sheriff didn’t want to go public, and the Sheriff never mentioned that to me and so… I started finding little…little things that they were inconsistent. Their stories didn’t jive. One was the timeline, and there was some overemphasis of Jessica, uh…stating that she knew the boy was in the campground because she kept looking back – “I kept looking back…I kept looking back…” and it seemed like this was like an overkill. Why would she keep saying this over and over and over again? She wanted to establish that the boy was in the campground. This was after they came back from town and um they saw some fish that Isaac and Bob, the grandfather, caught and so Deorr says, “Well show me where those fish are. Where’d you catch those fish?” And so they went off with Jessica, Deorr and Isaac went off to the creek where they caught fish supposedly, and Jessica kept saying, “I kept looking back to make sure Little Man was there. I kept looking back…kept looking back...” Why did she overemphasize that? And that was kind of one of the things, and she couldn’t answer my question as to why she kept saying that, like she wanted to establish like an alibi that the boy was there, and some other things that were just inconsistent and didn’t want to…were hiding things, like they weren’t coming forth with the truth. The timeline didn’t make sense.

02:05
Nate: When the news came out earlier this week, the Sheriff is naming them as suspects, were you surprised?

02:10
FV: No, I wasn’t surprised at all. When the…there’s a lot of reasons for that. The Sheriff is not going to just make wild accusations. They’re not going to do anything until you have some evidence. There’s always double jeopardy involved, too, so they name them as suspects, and they’re not going to make an arrest. Most law enforcement people aren’t going to make an arrest until they have the evidence to do so because of double jeopardy, because you don’t want to make an arrest and then the charges are dismissed with prejudice, so they want to avoid that. So when they know that they have suspects and they have some good, concrete evidence then they’re going to name them as suspects and move them up from persons of interest. That’s what they did in this case.

02:53
Nate: Why come forward with this information now?

02:57
FV: Well, because they spread the rumor they fired me, uh, and that’s not true, and I got that from the guys making the documentary on missing children. They told me that Deorr and Jessica told them that they dismissed me – that they fired me.

03:12
Nate: And it’s dated September. That’s when you actually sent it to them and mailed it to them?

03:17
FV: Correct! I followed up the same date of my e-mail. I sent them an e-mail the same date, September 25th. Basically, I said the same thing in my e-mail to them.

03:27
Nate: What do you think happened to Deorr?

03:31
FV: Well, I feel there’s uh…one possibility is a … scenario is that uh…it’s only because Jessica giving up custody of her other two kids and because she didn’t really want kids, and when she had Deorr that she was …her tubes were tied and for all intents and purposes sterilized so she could never be reversed. I believe that because of the laws, and Nebraska is an example and Utah, there are adoption laws that as long as the…even though the father may be on the birth certificate, as long as they were not married, the mother could basically have carte blanche to do what she wants to do as far as adopting out her child. So the one possibility was the child was adopted out – it was an out-of-state adoption which was arranged as a cover story so Deorr wouldn’t find out about the … they staged this possible stranger abduction or pre-arranged abduction or there was a problem where the boy is…was injured and could be deceased, so I kind of lean towards looking towards life rather than death. So I just feel there’s a possibility the boy could have been adopted out and didn’t want the father to know, and now because of them being named as suspects the pressure being put on between the two so uh, hopefully one will roll over on the other one, but it just didn’t make sense that this boy is missing , and I want to see a resolution to this case, a favorable resolution, but the more time goes by, it doesn’t look like it’s going to be that way. It could be that there was a homicide.

05:16
Nate: Did they ever pay you for any of your services?

05:20
FV: No. That’s another thing, too. They said that they paid me but they never paid me. Listen, this reminded me of the fact that in the very beginning when I said I’d work for them - cover my expenses and I won’t charge you for my hourly rate, and then Deorr said, “Well, I have a cousin in Utah that has a Go Fund Me and she has $1,900 and we’ll see you get some of that.” Then a few days later I found out that $1,900 was missing. So whoever this person was, this cousin in Utah, had misappropriated the money and used it for their personal use. One of the other reasons I dropped the case, too, I know that Deorr was uh… was pressuring people to donate money. He was getting money from these folks back in Maryland and these Go Fund Me accounts and then I hear there’s other missing money, and he was exploiting people and I just didn’t want to be involved with any of these things where somebody was exploiting money from other people. It just didn’t add up. It didn’t make sense to me. It didn’t seem like they were like normal people would be for their son being missing. It seemed like they were concealing something and hiding something, and their body language, too. They wouldn’t look you…particularly Jessica, would not look you in the eye. She always looked down, looked away, and even when I tried to go eyeball to eyeball with her when I’d talk to her she would look away and not look me straight in the eye and answer my questions.

06:49
Nate: Well, thank you very much, Frank.

Above is video transcript portion only. Article appears below video in link below.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/former-kunz-p-i/

She's 25 now and DeOrr just turned 3 in December. She had two other children prior to that - she gave up custody of them to their father. She sure started young for someone who didn't want to have kids.
Hubby probably wanted them so she had them to keep her marriage? Or in beginning got pregnant to keep the boyfriend sort of thing :/ Sad.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member