ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone here knowledgeable about brain injuries, hematoma and swelling? One can sustain a brain injury without a bleeding cut on the head being present. (JonBenet history lesson.) I suppose the length of time to death from untreated swelling due to the force of the blunt trauma would differ from case to case, huh? It could appear that someone is fine at first but death could still follow.

Drug tests administered by employers is not the same as those given by LE where an officer almost watches the subject throughout the process to ensure they supply their own sample. People can even purchase clean urine online to pass workplace drug tests. Cheating those tests is a common occurence and there is a market for it.

I live in an area where marajuana is legal so I guess I have grown to not consider it a drug, regardless I do not think it lends itself toward reckless criminal behavior of this sort. Child neglect goes hand in hand with harder drugs..most specifically methamphetamines.

Lucky you!

Me too. I think it's possible he made the call from where he was and not he went there to make the call.

Like Rayemonde said I hope they searched those areas as well, but how would they know where he was when he made the call? Even if they could get the information from his phone, they couldn't know where was he 10 or 20 minutes earlier.

It would be interesting to know when he left to haul down the road. As far as we know he could have left at any point after returning from the store. I get the feeling that Isaac believes he saw the little boy after the parents got back from the store, and he very well might have, but there is just a tiny question mark in my mind. There is a chance that he might be mistaken or that the child might not have been in good shape--whether or not he realized it. Hmmmm.

(modsnip)

The point, as I explained it, in response to CJIdaho, is that they never left to go FIND MINNOWS. They left to see the FISH. Then, while there, they SAW SOME MINNOWS, which is what I said and what Vernal said in the interview. There is no discrepancy.

No, DK said they left to go exploring - not to see the fish - then while they were out they saw some minnows. When they went off after leaving DeOrr with GGP their intention was to look around, not to go find fish or look for minnows. There was no mention of fish (or IR) prompting their 50yd/10 minute walk.

Then SB tells us a different version, which I'm assuming he got from DK and JM, and it's not the one they told in the first interview. Why did they make the change? Maybe IR wasn't in the first story so perhaps they wanted to change it so they could include him in them in their tale, or maybe they'd forgotten what they said in the first interview.

And, I think it's fair to say that at this point That we have NO reason to trust the parents. We have to trust LE and the FBI that what they're saying is less than truthful and that there is zero evidence that he was abducted or wandered off. That's why we all continue to discuss the parents and their involvement.

No, DK said they left to go exploring - not to see the fish - then while they were out they saw some minnows. When they went off after leaving DeOrr with GGP their intention was to look around, not to go find fish or look for minnows. There was no mention of fish (or IR) prompting their 50yd/10 minute walk.

Then SB tells us a different version, which I'm assuming he got from DK and JM, and it's not the one they told in the first interview. Why did they make the change? Maybe IR wasn't in the first story so perhaps they wanted to change it so they could include him in them in their tale, or maybe they'd forgotten what they said in the first interview.

Yep. The sheriff said they couldn't tell the same story twice.

Right? I still have this feeling that DK's 911 run is an important piece of this puzzle. I know nothing much about speech analysis except watching a video, but the fact that DK over-explained why he hauled up the road to make the call three times in that interview with Nate (without being asked about it even once) and that he felt "blessed" that JM's call went through, just sends off alarm bells that he is being less than truthful. Aka lying.

I'm wondering if DK was on the way back from somewhere when he made the call. Did DK call 911 directly or did he call Search & Rescue and was patched through to 911? (I thought I read that somewhere but I could be mistaken).

Less than truthful is LYING my guess is SB is being nice and just not wanting to use the word "Liars" of course thats my take on it.

IMO IF a person is aware that by withholding the information, they are deliberately fostering a misconception in the other person's mind, then YES, it is as bad as an outright lie. It is a form of deception, designed to hide, or manipulate, or circumvent the truth, and so I BELIEVE it is as bad as lying especially in this situation. I think its possible they are being less then truthful to protect someone other then themselves but most likely its to protect themselves from the consequences should the truth come out. JMO

And I agree on SB, I have never heard him say one single unkind or rude remark through this entire investigation.

I'm wondering if DK was on the way back from somewhere when he made the call. Did DK call 911 directly or did he call Search & Rescue and was patched through to 911? (I thought I read that somewhere but I could be mistaken).

Not sure how many calls he made, but we overheard him calling 911 when JM was on the phone with 911. I think in the first interview he said they called SAR, but I think he might have meant 911 (to get SAR to come).

He hasn't been "forthcoming" is a suspicious term to me.

Yes, that's what was said. . . .GGPA hasn't been forthcoming. I wonder what that means? I remembered it incorrectly and thought Bowerman said he had been uncooperative.

(modsnip)

(modsnip)

The point, as I explained it, in response to CJIdaho, is that they never left to go FIND MINNOWS. They left to see the FISH. Then, while there, they SAW SOME MINNOWS, which is what I said and what Vernal said in the interview. There is no discrepancy.

Fish=minnows. Minnows are baby fish. I agree no discrepancy there. not really important...
The discrepancy is where IR was during the trip to see either fish (or minnows)Was he with them or already at the creek?

What if he thinks she did it and is lying to protect her, and she thinks he did it and is lying to protect him? But really neither of them did anything but be careless?

I thought of that too but couldn't figure out how he would know when to make the call. He might have called JM to coordinate but they would have known there would be a record of the call.

I'm having trouble envisioning how the simultaneous 911 calls actually happened...

Was there a conversation? "I'll go get rid of this evidence, then in 15 minutes you call 911. Just in case someone sees me hauling off I'll say I went to try and get signal, and I'll call 911 from up the road just in case they trace cell phone pings"???

Doesn't sound realistic to me... Anyone got a better theory about how simultaneous 911 calls came about?

I don't think I've ever heard it said that IR saw DK alive when they came back from the store. IIRC IR just said that he saw him at the campground, not when.

So IMO something must've happened on the way to or from the store. I said it before and I'll say it again, if it was in fact DK was the filthy crying baby at the store, they may have accidentally disciplined him too far on the way back to the campsite.

I'm starting to wonder if VDK stayed with JM until the 911 call was complete and LE had told them it would be a while before they got there, then he hauled back down the road to cover up evidence and once he was done placed a 911 call to cover why he drove down the road. I still haven't released his 911 caller said what time it was made, so this is definitely a possibility.

What's interesting though is that LE must've given them an estimate of time for them to arrive, there's no way the parents could've known it would take a couple of hours for anybody to get there.

I'm wondering if they weren't in a daze after returning from the store because something happened on the way to or from the store. Then said let's try and play it off and distract IR and GGP and then say went missing. I don't know, the stupid timeline is what makes everything so questionable!

I just know that the tone of voice on the 911 call is not consistent with a mother who just lost her two-year-old. I would've been hysterical. And her demeanor during the interview was absolutely bizarre. His answers and rambling on about the search team and praising them was equally bizarre. In my opinion, they have not acted in anyway consistent with parents who have lost their little boy.

Somebody on another forum described JM behavior during that initial interview as looking like a kid in the Prinipal's office who is listening to their parents discuss their "crime" with the Principal. I thought it was a perfect analogy.

I totally agree with what you say, but please remember he drove a suburban with camp trailer 3 hours to a campsite. You tell me how muddle minded that is.
From what SB says, it sounds (moo, of course) as though ggpa is fairly muddled mentally. He may not have much of anything helpful to contribute to the media reports. I do hope, though, that he is able to help LE in some capacity.

After 6 months , the person with the most inside information made a noteworthy reply

Nate Eaton: What do you think happened?

Sheriff Bowerman: I have no clue. Absolutely no clue. There’s a lot of things I could speculate but I really don’t want to go there.

We have hit 18,000 posts in 6 months , and lets face it , we have no clue either.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/sheriff-i-just-pray-little-deorr-will-be-found/

I'm having trouble envisioning how the simultaneous 911 calls actually happened...

Was there a conversation? "I'll go get rid of this evidence, then in 15 minutes you call 911. Just in case someone sees me hauling off I'll say I went to try and get signal, and I'll call 911 from up the road just in case they trace cell phone pings"???

Doesn't sound realistic to me... Anyone got a better theory about how simultaneous 911 calls came about?

Could she see where he was?

I totally agree with what you say, but please remember he drove a suburban with camp trailer 3 hours to a campsite. You tell me how muddle minded that is.

Stress can make memory problems worse. I'm sure ggp felt extremely stressed when his Great grandson disappeared, and when he was being questioned by LE and the Fbi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Escolada