ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be one of the parents who took the extra poly. According to SB (perhaps in his interview with Tricia?), each of the parents had taken 4, for a total of 8. Now Klein makes it a total of 9 between the two of them. Since Vernal now has a lawyer, I'm guessing he's the one who is 'assisting the police with their inquiries".

I was thinking JM, but that makes sense too having a lawyer to make a plea deal.

[FONT=&quot]Klein Investigations and Consulting Sheriff Bowerman in our opinion has been very clear in his statements. Please listen to them again and you will understand that this case is in progress. Things change by the hour right now.[/FONT]

BBM - IMO Klein is a bit arrogant and a bully. His "throwing shade" on IR could be a lame, passive aggressive play to get IR to talk. I get the feeling that he is pretty frustrated by the fact that IR refuses to be interviewed by him and his team, in a "how dare him" kind of way.

But didn't IR agree at first to talk with him? Wasn't his lawyer the one who put the kibosh on the interview?

I was thinking JM, but that makes sense too having a lawyer to make a plea deal.

[FONT=&amp]Klein Investigations and Consulting Sheriff Bowerman in our opinion has been very clear in his statements. Please listen to them again and you will understand that this case is in progress. Things change by the hour right now.[/FONT]

ETA - In the Haleigh Cummings case, Misty's brother Tommy came up with at least one story & they would give him a poly to see if it panned out. So it's not uncommon when you have previously lied.

But didn't IR agree at first to talk with him? Wasn't his lawyer the one who put the kibosh on the interview?

You are right. Thanks for pointing that out. I edited my post to correct the mistake. IR did not refuse to be interviewed it was the lawyer that refused. The point I was making is still valid. I think Klein is casting doubt on IR as a passive aggressive attempt to get an interview.

My husband has worked around the trucking/logistics industry for many years. He always makes a distinction between going to get diesel vs. going to get gas. I'll say, hey did you get gas in the truck? and he says no, I got diesel. It seems pretty common among people that are into trucks to make that distinction. IMO

IMO that question was in such poor taste, that I don't blame Klein for responding the way he did.

I think we are all just at a loss for words after Klein's Q & A, honestly. We all want the world for little Deorr and we all, at the very least, want him to be buried w/ dignity and respect. Right now, he isn't getting that b/c we don't know what happened or where he is. I think the comment on Klein's Q & A about whether or not burning could be involved, fueled (no pun intended) a lot of concern from all of us, whether there is truth to it or not. Nobody deserves that in this context, especially a 2.5 year old w/ absolutely NO say in the matter. I think that is what started it, IMO.

As for diesel fuel, as a diesel pickup owner myself, I can't say, either my man or myself say, "I have to stop and get diesel" (unless we are talking about our dog- his name is... Take a guess! Haha).That being said, we do tend to cuss under our breath a lot about gas cars and trucks that hog the diesel pumps so diesel vehicles have to wait for them to leave. I would be willing to bet saying "getting gas" or "getting diesel" is a like saying coke, soda or pop here in the States.

And I completely agree, that question was ABSOLUTELY in poor taste!! I gasped so loud, my office neighbor checked to make sure I was OK! I can't believe Klein answered it at all.

So, I have poured through several pictures on Facebook and there are many, MANY pictures of DeOrr with his half brother and sister. There are also lots of pictures with Jessica, DeOrr (Vernal), little DeOrr and his half brother and sister. Regardless of what PI Vilt said about her, I'm really just not getting the impression from all of those pictures that Jessica didn't want kids. I don't know the circumstances as to why she doesn't have custody of them, but it's very apparent that she spends time with them and that they know their little half brother, DeOrr.

From this "missing" poster: http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/de...5af96326f07014c967a97628b29.jpg?itok=rsBfVGG_, the picture of little DeOrr to the right where he is wearing the teal t-shirt, that is from a camping trip he took in the summer of 2014 with Jessica, his two half siblings, Jessica's mom (Trina), Trina's husband (don't know his name), and great grandpa (Trina's dad - yes, the one who was on last summer's ill fated camping trip). There are 30 pictures open to the public to prove it.

Why is this the million dollar question? They were less than truthful according to SB's answers about the polygraphs. Not to mention the inconsistencies in their stories. I thought it was already established that they have lied numerous times.

Q: Mr Klein, in you opinion have the parents lied to law enforcement and/ or to your team?
7 hrs
KIC: X - you just asked the 1 million dollar question. No comment at this time.
51 mins
C: On the flip side, do you feel great grandpa has been truthful in all statements?
46 mins

I think we are all just at a loss for words after Klein's Q & A, honestly. We all want the world for little Deorr and we all, at the very least, want him to be buried w/ dignity and respect. Right now, he isn't getting that b/c we don't know what happened or where he is. I think the comment on Klein's Q & A about whether or not burning could be involved, fueled (no pun intended) a lot of concern from all of us, whether there is truth to it or not. Nobody deserves that in this context, especially a 2.5 year old w/ absolutely NO say in the matter. I think that is what started it, IMO.

And I completely agree, that question was ABSOLUTELY in poor taste!! I gasped so loud, my office neighbor checked to make sure I was OK! I can't believe Klein answered it at all.

So it was just that one question and a "no comment" response that got this whole discussion going? I'm just trying to determine if I missed something today.

I guess I don't know exactly what a timeline is.

It seems to me that it started when they left for the campground Thursday night. Because there's proof they filled up with diesel. Do they just feel Thursday is irrelevant?

Did Klein say it was new witnesses that came forward which pushed the timeline to 8 am? Does that just mean they pieced together what happened from 8 am Friday til the 911 calls, or to when searchers got there. Seems like the timeline shouldn't have ended when the calls were placed.

My husband has worked around the trucking/logistics industry for many years. He always makes a distinction between going to get diesel vs. going to get gas. I'll say, hey did you get gas in the truck? and he says no, I got diesel. It seems pretty common among people that are into trucks to make that distinction. IMO

I took any comments that were made in the interviews about them stopping for diesel to mean they filled their truck with fuel. Honestly, I can't understand why people think there is something nefarious about them stopping for diesel. That's just my opinion and I'm not being critical of anybody.

Where did all this talk of burning and fires come from this afternoon? Is it just because of Klein's "No Comment" on the "Was it considered that they could have burned baby DeOrr?" question? Or did I miss something?

IMO that question was in such poor taste, that I don't blame Klein for responding the way he did. Along the lines of "I'm not going to even grace that question with a response."
Makes sense.
I was just pointing out that it sounded weird to me for someone to call it that is all. Thought maybe it was a colloquialism, too.
Thank you for responding!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I have to admit, when the parents were named as suspects I felt anxious but relieved. Now, after this Q&A, I just feel so sick and sad. Likely the case will be solved soon, and I know when the details are released it's going to be even more difficult to process the horror of what really happened to that sweet little guy. Seemingly at the hands of his own parents. :(

So it was just that one question and a "no comment" response that got this whole discussion going? I'm just trying to determine if I missed something today.

I asked about what truck VDK drove yesterday and was informed I missed some info about that in a previous thread so maybe that had something to do w/ it but yeah, it was mainly just this question coupled w/ Klein's "no comment" answer, IMO. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong and missed something, please!

So no one's ever seen him. He never existed. Thanks Mr. Klein, very helpful. Clear as mud.

Hmmm.. either he misunderstood the question, or, he didn't want to really answer all of it.

Hmmm.. either he misunderstood the question, or, he didn't want to really answer all of it.

I thought he was trying to answer 2 questions at once- that way nobody really knows the exact answer to either question?

Yeah, I mentioned earlier that it appears he might have only been answering the question about who definitively saw him at the store.

This blew my mind too. I think he probably was just answering the question about "there might have been a child in store sighting".

That makes sense! Its very difficult on FB discussion lists to keep track of where you are. I am actually quite surprised how they managed this Q and A because before Klein came on all the questions were posted and in some cases people discussed it amongst themselves before Klein ever got there. SO it was somewhat of a mess and I am sure he did the best he could. I think your correct on your analysis of this question! Thanks!

Oh your not alone. I'm super suspicious. I'm not even going to bring up how I feel about when he was asked if he wanted DeOrr found. Idc what anyone says he looked down...he smiled and it was more weird to me then any thing I've seen the parents say in interviews. And I will leave it at that since he's still just a poi and lord knows I could be wrong. But .IR rubbed me wrong.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

He didn't at first, but now I'm rethinking this, as many other things in this case.

If it would've looked suspicious to have extra diesel in a gas can, I suppose if needed they could have siphoned some out of the pickup?

If JM and VK were at the restaurant and bar in Leadore on the evening of 9th July, as Klein says, then would those whom remained at the campsite have had DK stay overnight perhaps - in order to give the parents a night off? IMO that would be a reasonable consideration.

And could this have been when, if it actually happened, that someone witnessed a dirty, bawling child? Outside that restaurant and bar, perhaps at their truck? It is odd that VDK would have just made that up.

There was a mention of cell pings. No mention of GPS. GPS records a map of the phone's movements and cannot be turned off. There are options to not share your GPS with certain apps or all apps on your phone but it only turns off the APPS from storing the GPS data. The FBI can and would have pulled that GPS data on all the phones.

You can view your own GPS timeline by searching "google maps timeline" on the web and login to Your Timeline using your google play store name and password you use on your phone. You might be shocked at what you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en