ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No theories about what happened.

But I do think that truck drivers have unique opportunities when it comes to getting rid of things.
More then likely his truck has a gps in it. I bet that fbi has gone threw that along with Klein. Yet Klein still says he thinks DeOrr is on the mountian.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

TBH if I wanted to dispose of a body if think long and hard where to take it. Not locally to where I lived - too many chances of people I knew bumping into me - people who knew my routine - neighbours, work colleagues, family and friends. No - I'd want to go somewhere remote where the disposal would not arouse suspicion and where there were few prying eyes...

Yeah, but you definitely wouldn't dispose of it anywhere near a campsite and then call 911 to say your kid had gone missing from the campsite. If they planned it in advance then imo he's nowhere near Leadore or the mountain or the campsite. He could be anywhere.

It would make more sense for them to dispose of the body hundreds of miles away from Idaho Falls and then claim he'd gone missing from Idaho Falls.

Didn't Klein also say before that the case would be prosecuted in Lemhi County, not Bonneville and at the Federal level? I just remembered this, sorry I don't have the link .

I think he did say that. However, he has also said the investigation is moving quickly and things are changing all the time, so it might depend on whether new evidence was found or a new witness came forward, something like that.....

More then likely his truck has a gps in it. I bet that fbi has gone threw that along with Klein. Yet Klein still says he thinks DeOrr is on the mountian.

Are you talking about his work semi truck here? I assume it is a big rig he drives for work?

My thoughts exactly. The other night I proposed this and many other things about IR. But it was immediately deleted by mods because IR has not been named as a suspect. In our discussion I forgot about that, it was only because nobody had been mentioning anything about IR that I voiced my suspicions. Duh, me!

If IR does know something, that could explain why the parents kept his name out of the press at first? And why they haven't explicitly pointed the finger of blame at him (although imo the family have hinted he may he responsible). Because they don't want him to tell LE what he knows....

He was still certainly sticking up for them in his interview.

Maybe Grandpa tried calling first from the campground and he got through but the connection was bad so DK was sent down the road to try for service and JM walked around the campsite trying to get service. Reception varies with different kinds of phones.

It is strange though that when they did the interview, Vernal didn't mention ggpa's 911 call but talked JM's call to 911 and him going down the road to get service.

Maybe GGP called (in all honesty), either or both parents heard/saw and knocked the phone out of his hands to stop (drop the call ) it?

If the parents have taken 9 polygraphs between them (per Klein), then one of them must have taken an extra one. That must be the person who has broken down and told the truth!

(I believe that SB said they had each taken 4. Someone took one more...)

Great Point. Based on todays news that GGP was a 3rd person calling 911 that would be my guess as to who took the extra polygraph. I hope GGP has decided to tell all he knows at this point.

It kind of makes sense that if all of them were not initially truthful and then 1 of them decides to come clean then LE would still be leary of believing them so maybe LE administered a 9th polygraph to help validate whoever has decided to tell all.

Are you talking about his work semi truck here? I assume it is a big rig he drives for work?
Yeah I was talking about his semi work truck. From what I seen in pictures it was a black peterbuilt.

Yeah, but you definitely wouldn't dispose of it anywhere near a campsite and then call 911 to say your kid had gone missing from the campsite. If they planned it in advance then imo he's nowhere near Leadore or the mountain or the campsite. He could be anywhere.

It would make more sense for them to dispose of the body hundreds of miles away from Idaho Falls and then claim he'd gone missing from Idaho Falls.

You and I probably wouldn't but again, if panic had set in and they were in a complete tailspin, maybe logic flew out of the window. The trip may have been a journey of desperation - but logical and plausible and an ideal opportunity to conceal anything incriminating. Wonder if there was a stop en route to the campsite too? Any dumps/dumpsters? Refuse centres? They could've had other stuff in the pickup for disposal...

Great Point. Based on todays news that GGP was a 3rd person calling 911 that would be my guess as to who took the extra polygraph. I hope GGP has decided to tell all he knows at this point.

It kind of makes sense that if all of them were not initially truthful and then 1 of them decides to come clean then LE would still be leary of believing them so maybe LE administered a 9th polygraph to help validate whoever has decided to tell all.

I rule out GGP and IR because they would be inconclusive and I rule VDK out because his lawyer wouldn't let him. That leaves one person.

That is if Klein hasn't dropped a clanger.

Could it be that it was GGP's call and he was answering a question about Deorr Sr for clarification?

In an earlier Q & A on their FB page, Klein released this statement:

"Klein Investigations and Consulting: There were three 911 calls which are public - 14:22, 14:26 and 14:28 hours on the 10th"

The time stamp on JM's call that was released to the news media clearly gives a time stamp of 14:28, so I'm really confused about the order of these calls....

If DK called before JM, then he must have been talking to 911 already when she called, which really makes no sense because he said he hauled away to get service. I will have to listen again, but I could have sworn I heard the name "Vernal" in the background of JM's call. Is it possible that DK talked to 911 for some number of minutes before giving them his name? I am confused...

Any chance the baby was not the bio child of vernal? Dont know what that means for the resolution of the case but the thought crossed my mind that Vernal may have gotten rid of him because he wasnt the dad. Just a bit of food for thought.

Anything i write is just my opinion.

It's sad if JM and VK let searchers look for their child and they already know where he is.
Who does that ?
IMO
Not to cast aspersions on the parents, but there is a saying that a drunk will steal your wallet, spend your money on alcohol, and then be apologetic in the morning. On the other hand, a drug addict will steal your wallet, spend your money on drugs, and in the morning help you search for your missing wallet.

Sent from my Studio 6.0 LTE using Tapatalk

This case also sort of reminds me of another case. The little girl's name escapes me, but I think the father was the person of interest and they did find the baby girl's blood in the basement. Does anyone remember that particular little girl's name?
Ayla Reynolds. Her dad was Justin DiPietro

Sent from my Studio 6.0 LTE using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly. The other night I proposed this and many other things about IR. But it was immediately deleted by mods because IR has not been named as a suspect. In our discussion I forgot about that, it was only because nobody had been mentioning anything about IR that I voiced my suspicions. Duh, me!
Oh your not alone. I'm super suspicious. I'm not even going to bring up how I feel about when he was asked if he wanted DeOrr found. Idc what anyone says he looked down...he smiled and it was more weird to me then any thing I've seen the parents say in interviews. And I will leave it at that since he's still just a poi and lord knows I could be wrong. But .IR rubbed me wrong.

It has to be one of the parents who took the extra poly. According to SB (perhaps in his interview with Tricia?), each of the parents had taken 4, for a total of 8. Now Klein makes it a total of 9 between the two of them. Since Vernal now has a lawyer, I'm guessing he's the one who is 'assisting the police with their inquiries".

Any chance the baby was not the bio child of vernal? Dont know what that means for the resolution of the case but the thought crossed my mind that Vernal may have gotten rid of him because he wasnt the dad. Just a bit of food for thought.

It's my opinion little Deorr looks like VK. I see a resemblance that I would see in father/son.

I doubt this. Only because imho lil DeOrr looks just like his daddy.

<modsnip>

And now back to the discussion. Since everything that morning seems to be made up, it makes sense now why IR stated during the interview when asked about Deorr "What did grandpa say?" Soin light of what we have heard today it makes me think he just wanted to go along with whatever gpa told him to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay