ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I must be missing something here, but I can't figure why they would lie about having a dog. :thinking:

Seems like when people lie, they add unnecessary details to paint a more convincing picture. Not saying that there isn't a specific reason that DK wanted Klein to believe there was a dog in the truck, but he could have just added the dog for color (and because he can't seem to stop himself from talking).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Klein said in his video that she also told LE that she knows where the body is. Knowing where a body is and admitting to taking part in an actual crime are two entirely different things. Perhaps that is why she hasn't been arrested, yet.

Yeah could be. I don't know legally what LE can or can't do in such a case? And if she is innocent of any crime why wouldn't she want her child recovered by LE?

I still would really, REALLY like to know the last time Little DeOrr was seen alive. I got the impression from Klein that Jessica and VDK lied about others seeing Little DeOrr - it almost seemed like Klein was trying to say he was never with them. Did the crime take place at the campsite or did they take his body up there to hide it? Did Jessica and VDK even go down to the Stage Stop/Silver Dollar the day of the event?

JMO being from Idaho, most of the snow should be melted/melting by April. We are active riders all year round, the last 2 weekends we have gone out we have run into mud and melting snow. Granted the elevation isn't as high as Timber Creek but the winter season is quickly on it's way out. We have had more days in the 50's & 60's this year than "normal" for February. This winter has been recorded as one of the warmest on record (even though our snowfall has been higher than "normal") so I'm hoping the spring will be one of the warmest as well and the snow won't hinder the search. Maybe that will assist in finding this precious baby boy. On a side note, I read an article that the bears are coming out of hibernation in Yellowstone National Park, spring is definitely knocking.

2 unrelated things churning around in my head:

1) ALL conversations by POIs/suspects with either LE or Klein would be tape-recorded, right? I'd assume so.

2) Was just thinking about the Friday Search and Rescue event...soooo many people, including FAMILY!!! So, that means, they were even lying to family, right?

In all my life I've used 911 maybe three times. serious accidents and such. Number one, I always remember saying " please hurry". And, I would of definitely called LE back back when they hadn't showed up within 20 min! Just saying.
Also, I found it interesting that Klein when asked int his latest interview if he thought Djr could of been burned and he says " No comment". Does this mean there is evidence of burning?

People freaked out when Klein said no comment, so he clarified after and said that there was no evidence that the little boy was burned. Phew.

There may have been more than one. My daughter had her "blankie", but there was another one, an exact replica which was never used, probably a shower gift that was never used. As the years have gone by, she cut them both up and gave them to her own children.

That whole interview is confusing because it is basically being dominated by VDK's less than dominating brain. What I think is he might not know what replica means or just he misused the word and didn't bother to correct himself 7 seconds later when he realized. I believe he was trying to say the blanket is the original but it came out as kind of like this is a replica. For what it's worth he seemed hazy at best on how to use the word hearsay correctly also.

In regards to toddlers I can totally understand why someone would have multiple versions of an item. My daughter is fanatical about having certain items available at random times. As a protection for our sanity we've purchased multiple items in duplicate. I can't walk more than 20 feet in my house without seeing a princess wand, tiara, or Yo Gabba Gabba character, it's like a bad scene from the Matrix.

Who is Klein & who is he working for? Is he lead investigator in Deorr's case? I thought he was a PI? Wouldn't a PI be working for the family & be hired by them? What do LE say about all this info. i wonder, and does this Klein guy work closely with LE on this case?

2 unrelated things churning around in my head:

1) ALL conversations by POIs/suspects with either LE or Klein would be tape-recorded, right? I'd assume so.

2) Was just thinking about the Friday Search and Rescue event...soooo many people, including FAMILY!!! So, that means, they were even lying to family, right?

They certainly were lying to family. Jessica's ex-husband was even there helping. He was interviewed on camera and identified as "family." I'm sure some of her family members feel betrayed right now.

Another thought: I wonder what JM said to her mom on the phone when she called her to come....THAT would be an interesting conversation to listen to.

That whole interview is confusing because it is basically being dominated by VDK's less than dominating brain. What I think is he might not know what replica means or just he misused the word and didn't bother to correct himself 7 seconds later when he realized. I believe he was trying to say the blanket is the original but it came out as kind of like this is a replica. For what it's worth he seemed hazy at best on how to use the word hearsay correctly.

In regards to toddlers I can totally understand why someone would have multiple versions of an item. My daughter is fanatical about having certain items available at random times. As a protection for our sanity we've purchased multiple items in duplicate. I can't walk more than 20 feet in my house without seeing a princess wand, tiara, or Yo Gabba Gabba character, it's like a bad scene from the Matrix.

BBM. I believe he may have meant there were two (2) in a package.

I believe that Vernal said that about the blankie because that's what it was...a replica. If this was an accident, I imagine they buried him with his blankie.
Aren't there charges that could be brought regarding raising funds for someone that she has admitted is dead? Klein isn't lying. You don't go on TV and say what he said if it weren't true. That was a gauntlet he threw down. Jessica's internet presence has basically been taken down and wiped clean. He says she refused to go to Texas to get away (supposedly from Vernal). Wouldn't be the first time mom chose a man over her child unfortunately. I think with Klein saying that tho, he either intentionally or unintentionally laid the ground work for Jessica's defense...."Battered woman syndrome" Fearful, afraid, etc.

So is Klein saying that I.R didn't see little Deorr that entire day? Didn't Klein say from 8:30 am until the 911 call was made, that Deorr was not seen and the family was not truthful about the events that entire day.

I was also dismayed by some research that I did that states that every state in the country has tried and convicted people for murder with no body EXCEPT Idaho and New Hampshire. I'm sure they are aware of that. If the state brought charges it would be a landmark case for Idaho if they do it without his body. A lot of problems with that. I hope if that is the case they can just stack all sorts of federal, state, charges against them so they at least do time. Lying to a federal agent can get you up to 5 years in prison.

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20140615/articles/140619819?tc=ar

Did they lie about having a dog or just lying that the dog was in the back of the truck? That wasn't exactly clear to me... If they lied about even having a dog, that is really strange.

I thought Klein meant that they said the man at the gas station had a dog in the back of his truck. And then when they interviewed that man, he said he never had a dog.
In spite of the fact that we greatly appreciate Klein's up front speech and release of information, I think sometimes he does tend to take a statement and then "blow it out of the water".

I believe that Vernal said that about the blankie because that's what it was...a replica. If this was an accident, I imagine they buried him with his blankie.
Aren't there charges that could be brought regarding raising funds for someone that she has admitted is dead? Klein isn't lying. You don't go on TV and say what he said if it weren't true. That was a gauntlet he threw down. Jessica's internet presence has basically been taken down and wiped clean. He says she refused to go to Texas to get away (supposedly from Vernal). Wouldn't be the first time mom chose a man over her child unfortunately. I think with Klein saying that tho, he either intentionally or unintentionally laid the ground work for Jessica's defense...."Battered woman syndrome" Fearful, afraid, etc.

Klein also said that he believes a lot of her fear comes from her own paranoia, as the walls are closing in on her.

Seems like when people lie, they add unnecessary details to paint a more convincing picture. Not saying that there isn't a specific reason that DK wanted Klein to believe there was a dog in the truck, but he could have just added the dog for color (and because he can't seem to stop himself from talking).

Yes, and it's like a tactic because a dog is a replica of a pet dog and you take that pet dog because you don't want to lose the signal and sometimes you just haul around and try to get the signal, or the dog, and then you feel so blessed because you got it right away but then you really didn't because expensive Jeep Rubicon but there's still that replica of a Jeep and a blanket too and then you can't ...

Wait, sorry, I got Vernaled away.

I remember hearing something vague about a dog early on -- was a dog actually with them? Because the average dog would bark at a stranger walking up to the campsite. That would have done at least a little damage to their kidnapping scenario.

One of the many things I've wondered about. Does JM's face appear to be sunburned in the first video? It made me think that something happened to Deorr with the heat.

What is odd is Vernal's face doesn't look sunburned at all.

Random thoughts, once again. When JM made her 911 call, the operator asked her if her husband was calling too. Could that have actually been GGP? The operator may have assumed that it was VK because it was a male on the phone.
Did VK go hauling down the road just to supposedly get a better signal or was he getting rid of something too, such as an unregistered firearm? Not that I necessarily think there was a shooting, but it's been all about self preservation with these two. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper