ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she actually deny it?

She hasn't said anything that I've seen, but Vernal denied it on her behalf. He said what she actually said was, DeOrr is still on the mountain.

I'm sure I must be missing something here, but I can't figure why they would lie about having a dog. :thinking:

I'm sure I must be missing something here, but I can't figure why they would lie about having a dog. :thinking:

Maybe Klein didn't mean they had no dog there, but he meant there was no dog in the back of the pickup truck at a particular time when the parents said there was?

Like... Maybe they said oh, it's muddy and smells bad in the truck because the dog was in there, but Klein found out that the dog actually rode with ggp. Or maybe they said they never heard the dog bark when Deorr was abducted because the dog was shut in the truck at the time.

Did they lie about having a dog or just lying that the dog was in the back of the truck? That wasn't exactly clear to me... If they lied about even having a dog, that is really strange.

Which makes me wonder about that blanket. If my toddler had a security item, wouldn't one want that to be buried with the baby?

Maybe it was. In the first parental interview, didn't Vernal talk about a "replica" of his favorite blanket?

She hasn't said anything that I've seen, but Vernal denied it on her behalf. He said what she actually said was, DeOrr is still on the mountain.

Pretty positive investigators know the difference. Hard to say what she told VK she said but since they both lie its all most likely fabricated anyway. JMO

Maybe it was. In the first parental interview, didn't Vernal talk about a "replica" of his favorite blanket?

I did think of that, but when and where would they get a replica of that particular blanket? I'm not sure they had time to locate and get a new one.

Interesting thought - convoluted, but interesting. So, Vernal denies/covers for Jessica and she covers for him. That way neither of them is lying. Interesting, like I said.

I did think of that, but when and where would they get a replica of that particular blanket? I'm not sure they had time to locate and get a new one.

There may have been more than one. My daughter had her "blankie", but there was another one, an exact replica which was never used, probably a shower gift that was never used. As the years have gone by, she cut them both up and gave them to her own children.

Did they lie about having a dog or just lying that the dog was in the back of the truck? That wasn't exactly clear to me... If they lied about even having a dog, that is really strange.

Would that be any stranger than what we've already seen happen in this case? Like, when did they get to the campground, who EXACTLY was there, why haven't we heard from/about one of those who WAS there, etc, ad nauseum? There might have been 5 dogs for all we know or have been told.

:cow:

I think if JM had actually admitted criminal knowledge of where her missing child is located and has withheld that information from LE to date surely she would of been arrested by now? Otherwise what are they waiting for?

I don't know how common it is but, but both of my grandsons have doubles of their blankies, in case one needs washing or is miss-placed. Not sure if my daughter-in-law would pack both for a camping trip though.

I'm just getting caught up on everything...

I have also always thought the pajamas bottoms could have meant he was never dressed for the day (because he was deceased before it was time to get dressed for the day). I've also wondered what he was wearing under the camo jacket - I've heard both that he was wearing the pajama top and also that he was wearing a white t-shirt. Probably more inconsistencies/lies that no one can get a straight answer to. I think she didn't want to reveal he was wearing his pajama top because people would wonder why he was still in his pajamas at 2:00 in the afternoon.... so, she probably changed it to a t-shirt and then later forgot and said pajama top. At any rate, I think he was in his pajamas when he died, so it was sometime in the early morning hours of Friday. By 8:00 AM, they were in "lying mode" and that means they were in the process of the cover-up.

I think the confusion about the arrival date is important. I wonder what exactly transpired Thursday night.

Apparently they did buy diesel fuel in Leadore on Friday? I wonder where that occurred? I thought the Stage Stop didn't sell diesel... so confusing.

"We can’t even match simple things like filling up with gas at a diesel store in Leadore on the day of the event. He clearly says that the gentleman who was pumping the gas actually saw the child. We interviewed the guy who had supposedly seen the child and he comes back and says, ‘I don’t remember seeing a child.’"

About the "hauling" - I also think he was hiding evidence, but not DeOrr's body. I think that was done earlier in the day. I think he could have been getting rid of drugs or alcohol or hiding other evidence (anything that might have been used in DeOrr's death and/or cover-up).

I guess that's about all for right now. I hope DeOrr's body is found soon and arrests are made.

Please forgive me as I'm not familiar with Idaho's terrain. Are there any mines, quarries, things of that nature near the mountains?
I just skimmed through this morning so forgive me if it has all ready been answered. Yes to all of the above.

Would that be any stranger than what we've already seen happen in this case? Like, when did they get to the campground, who EXACTLY was there, why haven't we heard from/about one of those who WAS there, etc, ad nauseum? There might have been 5 dogs for all we know or have been told.

:cow:

True. I wonder how they decide which (seemingly) insignificant things they are going to lie about? Or maybe they just go with whatever pops into their minds at the moment. So strange.

When my daughter was little she never went anywhere without her muslin comforter. However I had a dozen of them, all identical. Maybe that's what "replica" meant to the parents in this case?

I think if JM had actually admitted criminal knowledge of where her missing child is located and has withheld that information from LE to date surely she would of been arrested by now? Otherwise what are they waiting for?

I think Klein said in his video that she also told LE that she knows where the body is. Knowing where a body is and admitting to taking part in an actual crime are two entirely different things. Perhaps that is why she hasn't been arrested, yet.

But we now have a 8am to 2:26pm "window" in which they could hide him and cover their tracks. He could be miles and miles away. My gut feeling is VDK hid something (not DeOrr) when he hauled up the road for a signal, there's a reason he did that.

"IF" he even "hauled up the road" to do anything...There may not have been any road hauling at all...right?

In all my life I've used 911 maybe three times. serious accidents and such. Number one, I always remember saying " please hurry". And, I would of definitely called LE back back when they hadn't showed up within 20 min! Just saying.
Also, I found it interesting that Klein when asked int his latest interview if he thought Djr could of been burned and he says " No comment". Does this mean there is evidence of burning?

Klein actually came back later with a statement saying there was no evidence of a burning. I think a lot of his "no comment" answers were just an effort to quickly answer questions since that particular Q&A thread he gave on FB was so fast moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298