ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From your link:

"Klein says the constant lying isn't the only thing that raised red flags, there's physical evidence as well.

"There was a cadaver dog, that nobody knew about, that did hit on a piece of equipment that was at the mountain," Klein said.

Klein says Isaac Reinwand, who was at the campsite the day the toddler went missing, has also come forward with new information.

"This includes verification of some cell phone pings, this includes some ground operation cell phone signal and also some recordings that were made," Klein said."

Hmm, an unknown cadaver dog and cell phone pings. It's late and I'm off to bed. Hope it becomes clearer in the am.

"some recordings that were made" - does that mean one of them recorded something on their cell phone?

I don't consider a truck or a car seat to be "equipment," but maybe Klein does. I would refer to them as "articles." "Equipment," to me, means things that are used to achieve something like tools or sports gear.

You're right, but I don't think Klein always chooses his words particularly carefully. He's prone to the odd Vernalism himself, imo. ;)

Thinking about the three items again, how would evidence of death get on the shovel? However that might have occurred could be the same way the evidence got on the ax. Laying in close proximity to the body, maybe?

Good questions. Maybe you're right - maybe they put the body and the shovel in the truck together when they went to bury him :(

Just catching up on developments since :eek:fftobed: last night and all I can see are 2 words jumping off my screen at me

"cerebral fluid"

:sick:

(back I go to reading)

I think he just said that as an example of the kinds of things that cadaver dogs will hit on. I don't think he actually knows that anything of the kind was found. Jmo.

How does nobody know about a cadaver dog? And if no one knew about it, how do we know it happened?

Scooby Doo, izzat you?

Generally speaking, I think KI is on the right track ... but I'm not so sure what I think of his methods.

I took it to mean that the public didn't know about the cadaver dog hit. Klein was releasing new information to the public that the public didn't know about until now. Obviously LE would have known about it.

I still think the ax is a red herring... I really don't think anyone killed baby D with an ax, or chopped up his body with an ax :( Feels horrible even saying that. Poor baby Kyrian Knox is the only toddler I can think of who was chopped up to be disposed of... His killers are still free :( horrific case :(

Zahra Baker...not a toddler, but found in pieces.....UGH......

In this interview, Klein stated:

"There was a cadaver dog that nobody knew about that did hit on a piece of equipment that was at the mountain."

http://m.localnews8.com/news/interv...ip-klein-on-deorr-kunz-investigation/38264866

In this interview, Klein stated:

"...there was a cadaver dog, that was brought in, to check certain pieces of equipment...the cadaver dog did hit in three certain areas of the pieces of equipment, which does indicate that there was death, or there was some type of fluid, cerebral fluid, blood, whatever it may be, that was in the location where the dog hit and that we now know that there was a death." bbm

http://m.localnews8.com/news/private-investigator-cadaver-dog-proves-there-was-a-death/38307992

So is it one piece of equipment, or three pieces of equipment, or three hits all on the same one piece of equipment?

Also, for those who know a lot more about cadaver dogs than I do, would a cadaver dog hit on blood/body fluids in addition to cadaverine scent? If so, how would one be able to differentiate between what the dog actually hit on? And if the dog did hit on body fluids, wouldn't that evidence have been collected and wouldn't it be known by now what it was? Why doesn't he know exactly what the dog hit on? Also, if the dog hit on death scent OR fluids, then how does he know for sure that there was a death if he just gave us two possible scenarios?

I mean, we pretty much know that it is extremely likely that little DeOrr is no longer of this Earth :(. But these are pretty strong comments for him to make in public, so I think that he should be exact in what he says, or not say anything at all at this point. Especially since nobody has been arrested or charged with anything as of yet.

"some recordings that were made" - does that mean one of them recorded something on their cell phone?

The two 911 calls that we haven't heard? With the way Klein talks, we can't be certain that the recordings are associated with IR.

The two 911 calls that we haven't heard? With the way Klein talks, we can't be certain that the recordings are associated with IR.

That would be the smoking gun we've been waiting for though, wouldn't it! With baby Chance, it wasn't until after one of the parents was already convicted and sentenced that we learned there was an audio recording of Chance being beaten to death... LE hadn't said a word about it publically. And Ruben Ebron took pictures of little Lonzie's head injury before he died... I don't know if LE were ever able to recover them after they were deleted, though. You just never know what these people are going to do...

I'm really hopeful about what Klein said about the cell phone pings. I had been afraid that they would have thought to leave the phones behind.

Fishing pole ???? (not sure what kind of damage you could inflict, but . . )
Oxygen tank????
Large battery lantern???? (used as tool to hit?)
I'm thinking a drug overdose. And, maybe it could've even been GGP' meds, although that seems more like an accident you wouldn't need to coverup.

It could be that they left voice mails on eachother's phones...?

Idk about you guys, but I am interested in hearing about how Klein is going to proceed w/ Phase 4. He said he has 2 individuals interested in signing him on. He also said on a comment on his Facebook page he will be giving an idea today. Any ideas of who it may be?

JM calling VK as he's hauling down the road? "Is it okay to call 911 now?"

From your link:

"Klein says the constant lying isn't the only thing that raised red flags, there's physical evidence as well.

"There was a cadaver dog, that nobody knew about, that did hit on a piece of equipment that was at the mountain," Klein said.

Klein says Isaac Reinwand, who was at the campsite the day the toddler went missing, has also come forward with new information.

"This includes verification of some cell phone pings, this includes some ground operation cell phone signal and also some recordings that were made," Klein said."

Hmm, an unknown cadaver dog and cell phone pings. It's late and I'm off to bed. Hope it becomes clearer in the am.

I wonder what the recordings were?!?!

WHOOPS! I'm late to the conversation! Lol

I don't understand posts that only focus on Jessica. Why is Vernal getting a free pass?

I think Klein is somewhat full of himself, but I think he really honestly cares about justice for baby Deoor, and I don't think he would do anything to jeopardize prosecution. I think it's everything that he's working for. And I think he more than likely confers with law-enforcement before he makes announcements. Any evidence information that he releases he has to get from somewhere, and more than likely it would have to come from law-enforcement so they must have a reason to share information with him. I also believe that comments he makes regarding evidence about cell phone pings, search areas, cadaver dog hits, more than likely come from forensics reports by experts. I would like to hear from SB but respect all his decisions on timing his public announcements. JMO of course, all of this.

Baby DeOrr is dead.
JM knows where his body is.
GGP says he thinks an accident occurred.
DK is still speaking Vernalish.
IR is a damn good witness.

Come on, JM and DK. End the madness. Give your baby a PROPER burial.

I don't understand posts that only focus on Jessica. Why is Vernal getting a free pass?

I wouldn't say Vernal is getting a free pass. If you listen to Klein speak, he is urging BOTH of them to come forward with the full story. Most of the focus is on Jessica because, according to Klein, she has divulged to both him and LE that she knows where the body is, yet she refuses to say any more. Vernal hasn't made any such semi-confession. Klein believes Jessica is close to revealing that information, whereas he thinks Vernal isn't quite "there, yet."

I'm thinking a drug overdose. And, maybe it could've even been GGP' meds, although that seems more like an accident you wouldn't need to coverup.

Yeah I keep coming back to drugs even though I think Klein said drugs weren't involved. I know generally pot/thc is considered pretty safe in normal doses but what if the kid got hold of some pot brownies? I know those can be super strong so possible a little kid eating a couple would be enough to be fatal? I have heard of full grown adults snapping their twig because of consuming too many "edibles" so who knows what it would do to a little guy like Deorr. My other pet theory is something to do with meth.

I have to think if it was legal prescription meds like GGP's it would be just a tragic accident and there would be no need for all this drama.

I'm behind in reading, but wanted to post this, if it hasn't been already.

Thank you S.B. for responding.

SB: I don't have a comment at this time. We're trying to keep his investigation separate from ours. We do believe there are a couple other options out there on what happened. Both Vernal and Jessica are still suspects.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/idaho/investigator-lawyer-sound-off-on-kunz-cas/65018463
Thanks for posting SB response.
Ok I'm going to be really unpopular here on this thread. I have read along from day one. I cannot believe that so many sleuthers are taking everything Klein says as Bible. He seems to me to be a giant BS artist. I cannot wait for "Phase 4" Phase 5, 6, 7...
LE is not backing up his statements at this time. I find it extremely frustrating how vague he is. Like one of those people that claim to talk to the dead. Says just enough to hook you, but also not enough to be caught out as smoke.
1. He hasn't found DeOrr. 2. He doesn't know if it was accidental or homicide. 2. He hasn't quoted JM, just accuses her. On many other threads WSers would be ripping him a new blow hole. If he is wrong, think of all of the devastation his accusations will have caused.
I respect everyone's opinion. I have been wrong before, but right now, until LE starts making some of these claims, I will have to give his parents some slack until this baby is found. Also, after all of this "Salem witch hunt" that Klein has fostered, he better hope this baby is found wrapped in something or buried. If it does turn out that he wandered off...
Ok, let the hating begin. I'm a big girl, got my big girl panties on too. Just let me say I do respect you all and have often agreed with you all in the past. [emoji5]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think VDK seems farther away from cracking from what we've heard. Klein made it sound like he has the heart of the Grinch (3 sizes too small) so he probably isn't going to be the one to spill. From what they are telling us JM is right their at the edge of the cliff so many people are looking for her to finally crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop