ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think that Klein learned about the cadaver dog hits from SB? When Klein first started talking about having evidence DeOrr was no longer alive, I thought there was no way LE would release that information to him, but I thought he could have got information about cadaver dog hits from elsewhere.
Searchers might have been there and seen the dogs hit, for example, or V and J might have told him about the hits. But now, with Klein proclaiming it so confidently on TV, I'm wondering Bowerman did tell him after, and gave him permission to release the info.

Why is Klein putting this info on telly?

Seems most unprofessional

His lack of subtlety is killin me!! Could he be any more transparent? I am VERY THANKFUL for his work, his team and his obvious sincere desire to see this baby found and laid to rest in the manner in which he deserves, but UGHHHH..... he's so winded!

If I'm the suspects or immediate family-- I caught your crux 43,649 "subtle" underlying messages ago! :hand::hand:

Hopefully the intended recipients of these AWESOME messages are persuaded to do what's right and finally TELL US WHERE THIS BABY IS!!!!
Would be a shame if they stuck to their guns infuriated by what they MAY perceive as total manipulation or an insult to their "intelligence". I believe EVERY word out of his mouth and my eyes were still rolling out of my skull.

WHERE IS DeORR JESSICA?????????????
YOU BROUGHT LIFE TO HIS LITTLE BEATING HEART.
YOU PROBABLY NEVER IMAGINED LIVING IN A WORLD WITHOUT HIM.
I'M SURE YOU LOOKED FORWARD TO SEEING HIM GROW INTO A FINE YOUNG MAN------
THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN
MAYBE YOU INSTINCTIVELY AND IMPULSIVELY PANICKED AND STUCK BY YOUR MAN INITIALLY AND FEEL THAT NOW YOU JUST CANNOT GO BACK
YES YOU CAN!!
BLOW THAT MAN'S A$$$ IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeORR IS GONE, AT THIS POINT THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE FOR REDEMPTION

DO IT

Yea and we have no idea exactly why she was fired. She could have no showed and no called for days for all we know. I don't think you can get fired because someone says you did something and there is no proof or no charges. I'm guessing it was something else JMO.

Some states have "at will" employment wherein one can be fired for no reason. Idaho is one of them.

Hits on three pieces of equipment:

Ax
Shovel
Coveralls

???

Fishing pole ???? (not sure what kind of damage you could inflict, but . . )
Oxygen tank????
Large battery lantern???? (used as tool to hit?)

I still think the ax is a red herring... I really don't think anyone killed baby D with an ax, or chopped up his body with an ax :( Feels horrible even saying that. Poor baby Kyrian Knox is the only toddler I can think of who was chopped up to be disposed of... His killers are still free :( horrific case :(

If there were hits on 3 pieces of equipment, I'm gonna go with truck, carseat, shovel. I think it is good in a way if they buried DeOrr, because then his remains have a chance of being found rather than eaten/ scattered by animals.

And even though it has been a while, investigators may still be able to figure out what happened to him by the condition of his remains (eg skull fracture, old healing broken ribs etc).

The dogs kept roaming from the camp site to the reservoir, right? Could this mean that the equipment was washed in the reservoir? Would the scent of death remain on the equipment? Would it remain on the shore of the reservoir?

If there were hits on 3 pieces of equipment, I'm gonna go with truck, carseat, shovel. I think it is good in a way if they buried DeOrr, because then his remains have a chance of being found rather than eaten/ scattered by animals.

And even though it has been a while, investigators may still be able to figure out what happened to him by the condition of his remains (eg skull fracture, old healing broken ribs etc).

I don't consider a truck or a car seat to be "equipment," but maybe Klein does. I would refer to them as "articles." "Equipment," to me, means things that are used to achieve something like tools or sports gear.

Thinking about the three items again, how would evidence of death get on the shovel? However that might have occurred could be the same way the evidence got on the ax. Laying in close proximity to the body, maybe?

Just catching up on developments since :eek:fftobed: last night and all I can see are 2 words jumping off my screen at me

"cerebral fluid"

:sick:

(back I go to reading)

Am I the only person who doesn't take a picture of everything I do? Why is everyone thinking that no camping photos = no DeOrr?

ETA - Is it because I don't have kids?

Haha, no, it's not because you don't have kids. I have kids and don't take pictures of everything I do. I don't have a smartphone, either, so when I do take pics, it's with an actual camera, so I still have to download the pics before I can upload them. That said, most millenials seem to document their every move, so I can see why people are curious about where their pics are.

I would be in the same camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. Those hatred and disdain filled looks she was giving Vernal in the interviews make it hard to believe she is scared of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From your link:

"Klein says the constant lying isn't the only thing that raised red flags, there's physical evidence as well.

"There was a cadaver dog, that nobody knew about, that did hit on a piece of equipment that was at the mountain," Klein said.

Klein says Isaac Reinwand, who was at the campsite the day the toddler went missing, has also come forward with new information.

"This includes verification of some cell phone pings, this includes some ground operation cell phone signal and also some recordings that were made," Klein said."

Hmm, an unknown cadaver dog and cell phone pings. It's late and I'm off to bed. Hope it becomes clearer in the am.

How does nobody know about a cadaver dog? And if no one knew about it, how do we know it happened?

Scooby Doo, izzat you?

Generally speaking, I think KI is on the right track ... but I'm not so sure what I think of his methods.

How does nobody know about a cadaver dog? And if no one knew about it, how do we know it happened?

Scooby Doo, izzat you?

Generally speaking, I think KI is on the right track ... but I'm not so sure what I think of his methods.

I took that to mean: The public hasn't been told before now, but I can tell you that a cadaver dog hit...

hmmmmm........ I wonder if the reason Deorr was hauling down the mountain to get better cell service was an excuse to go get rid of Deorr Jr.

JMO

Fishing pole ???? (not sure what kind of damage you could inflict, but . . )
Oxygen tank????
Large battery lantern???? (used as tool to hit?)

Perhaps an ice chest/cooler?

I'd imagine with the heavy end of a fishing pole could cause major damage esp. to a 2 year old.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member