ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for that link. I re-listened to the interview & it is not as to which clear which discipline of dog Sheriff B is referring to regarding the "interesting activity". A cadaver dog handler knows when his dog has alerted by the passive freeze. I believe if there had been cadaver dog alerts to the campsite itself during the early searches (other than the one to the truck which proved inconclusive) then local LE would have placed the 4 adults under arrest almost immediately.
IMO IR has many reasons to be inconsistent & untruthful. I can only speculate what VDK & JA actually knew about him before they went on that trip with their son.

So are your thoughts along the line that LE is wrong, and the parents are innocent? Not to mention not one, but two private investigators? Please don't get me wrong as I'm honestly not trying to be cynical or challenging. I'm really just asking because I want to know what you're thinking. I'm interested in all theories at this point. I still believe the parents have guilt, whether just via knowledge or otherwise. And am again questioning IR after I listened again to what Sheriff B stated about him. For that matter, I have questions about GGP. :gaah:

This is one convoluted mess, isn't it? Yet what's more important, we have a missing little boy, whose name is Deorr.

Klein's Facebook:

One of Klein's family members -2 yo- was bitten by a family dog, suffered injuries to head and face. The toddler innocently petted the dog to wake him up.

Sad and terrible for the toddler and family. :tears:

But another thought: What if many many people post their compassion to Klein's family - will it help JA/VDK to tell the truth IF it's something like that what happened on the campground (of before) ...?

New recording up on Klein's Facebook page.

Jessica explaining Lemhi County's unsatisfactory performance:

"I think that them being such a small county and not really having to deal with this kind of stuff happening a lot."

So, by "this kind of stuff happening," I assume she means dealing with manipulative liars and spending exorbitant amounts of time, money, and resources looking for a child that was falsely reported missing by the very people who hid him? Because Lemhi County does deal with missing people quite frequently and has an excellent record of finding and recovering those that are truly lost in the wilderness.

Unsurprisingly JMA doesn't think the Sheriff is great. Wonder what he feels about her?

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Jessica Mitchel Anderson's Thoughts On The Lemhi County Sheriffs Investigation. November 24, 2015

Klein has posted a statement on FB saying Bowerman is retiring and Penner is the new sheriff.

Sure hope this won't hurt the case. But sounds like Klein has faith in Penner too.

Maybe this will please whiny Jessica?

Klein is insinuating, poking & prodding because he is clutching at straws. IMO.

I think that's ridiculous. If he was grasping at Straws LE would have stopped him months ago. I think he is methodically breaking down the suspects in hopes of one cracking.

<modsnip>

Klein has posted a statement on FB saying Bowerman is retiring and Penner is the new sheriff.

Sure hope this won't hurt the case. But sounds like Klein has faith in Penner too.

I think we heard earlier this Spring that Bowerman was going to retire soon.

I think we heard earlier this Spring that Bowerman was going to retire soon.

Yes I had heard rumblings as well. Just letting people.know Klein has made a statement about it because he is retiring Sept 30. Maybe we will get an update From Penner when he takes over next week.

So are your thoughts along the line that LE is wrong, and the parents are innocent? Not to mention not one, but two private investigators? Please don't get me wrong as I'm honestly not trying to be cynical or challenging. I'm really just asking because I want to know what you're thinking. I'm interested in all theories at this point. I still believe the parents have guilt, whether just via knowledge or otherwise. And am again questioning IR after I listened again to what Sheriff B stated about him. For that matter, I have questions about GGP. :gaah:

This is one convoluted mess, isn't it? Yet what's more important, we have a missing little boy, whose name is Deorr.
LE have been influenced by the "findings" of Klein imo. Had they had evidence of a possible homicide plus cadaver alerts in the early stages then I've no doubt they would have expressed a firm desire to question the parents further.
I would dearly like to know exactly where in the campsite GGP was sitting or standing when he lost sight of Deorr. There are reports GGP said Deorr went over the bank. Only one person returned to the creek within visible & audible distance of the edge of the campsite after the three adults reportedly went to the first fishing hole. The parents then reportedly headed away from the site.
Is it wrong to be overly-suspicious of IR, due to his chequered past, whilst at the same time dismissing GPP on the grounds of his physical limitations? I don't know - but I would be uncomfortable leaving a young child with either of them in a remote area with open water in close proximity.
The parents' grief, especially VK's, seems genuine to me. I really don't think they know what happened to young Deorr as they weren't with him.

IMO the answer lies up at Stone Reservoir, where the S&R dogs reportedly twice tracked Deorr's scent.

I think that's ridiculous. If he was grasping at Straws LE would have stopped him months ago. I think he is methodically breaking down the suspects in hopes of one cracking.

<modsnip>

Well, I'm from England, so count me out of anything like that. A child has been wronged. I think it's important to establish the actual truth of what happened, not what a PI thinks happened. Do local LE have any jurisdiction over what Klein says or does? Is it really the American way for a non-LE citizen to publicly accuse people both verbally & in writing of heinous crimes with no evidence?

LE have been influenced by the "findings" of Klein imo. Had they had evidence of a possible homicide plus cadaver alerts in the early stages then I've no doubt they would have expressed a firm desire to question the parents further.
I would dearly like to know exactly where in the campsite GGP was sitting or standing when he lost sight of Deorr. There are reports GGP said Deorr went over the bank. Only one person returned to the creek within visible & audible distance of the edge of the campsite after the three adults reportedly went to the first fishing hole. The parents then reportedly headed away from the site.
Is it wrong to be overly-suspicious of IR, due to his chequered past, whilst at the same time dismissing GPP on the grounds of his physical limitations? I don't know - but I would be uncomfortable leaving a young child with either of them in a remote area with open water in close proximity.
The parents' grief. especially VK's, seems genuine to me. I really don't think they know what happened to young Deorr as they weren't with him.

IMO the answer lies up at Stone Reservoir, where the S&R dogs reportedly twice tracked Deorr's scent.

The story about what happened when Deorr went missing changes every time the parents talk and doesn't match up with what IR told us so it's pointless to pick apart any scenario they have put forth because at this point I'm not convinced any of them are true. Also, the way all of the stories have been told, IR had to be with at least one of the parents when Deorr went missing, so how can he be responsible for Deorr's disappearance? Only thing at this point that we should be suspicious of IR for IMO is possibly lying to cover for the parents and/or GGP.

The story about what happened when Deorr went missing changes every time the parents talk and doesn't match up with what IR told us so it's pointless to pick apart any scenario they have put forth because at this point I'm not convinced any of them are true. Also, the way all of the stories have been told, IR had to be with at least one of the parents when Deorr went missing, so how can he be responsible for Deorr's disappearance? Only thing at this point that we should be suspicious of IR for IMO is possibly lying to cover for the parents and/or GGP.

AFAIK we haven't been told precisely how long Deorr was at the site with just GGP before he went missing so we don't know at what point in the parents' absence he went missing.
However, if you believe Klein, Deorr was never at the site, so everyone is lying (including the dogs).

The parents' grief, especially VK's, seems genuine to me. I really don't think they know what happened to young Deorr as they weren't with him.

Well, I'm from England, so count me out of anything like that. A child has been wronged. I think it's important to establish the actual truth of what happened, not what a PI thinks happened. Do local LE have any jurisdiction over what Klein says or does? Is it really the American way for a non-LE citizen to publicly accuse people both verbally & in writing of heinous crimes with no evidence?

AFAIK we haven't been told precisely how long Deorr was at the site with just GGP before he went missing so we don't know at what point in the parents' absence he went missing.
However, if you believe Klein, Deorr was never at the site, so everyone is lying (including the dogs).

Just wondering, are you new to this case? I suggest for now you disregard to Klein stuff and go to the media thread and read everything we know from LE and the FBI. Then maybe you will see it was LE, not Klein, who made the findings that led to J and V being named suspects. And it was LE who said they believe this is an intentional homicide.

According to J and V it was 10-20 minutes TOPS that GGP was left with Deorr, allegedly. But apparently, according to LE, they don't believe this to be the case. And from the PARENTS- IR was never alone with Deorr. In fact IR is who they used as their alibi because they supposedly went to the creek with him when Deorr "vanished".

GGP has given us nothing. Pretty much he didn't know he was watching Deorr. Said he thought he went with his parents. Didn't see him until Jessica supposedly came back and asked where he went. GGP never noticed him missing (I assume because he wasn't really left with him). At one point GGP said he thought he saw him follow J and V. But he has never said he was asked to watch him and spent even 1 minute alone with him.

Please please go read the FACTS of this case from LE and MSM and get well versed in that first. Then by all means go read Klein's stuff, as it also.holds a lot of merit. But I think it's important you don't believe that all this evidence came from Klein and that he has influenced LE. It's the other way around.

And if Klein had crossed any lines LE would have muzzled him WEEKS ago. He was served with a lawsuit by V and J and still continued to release info because he is within the law and doing nothing wrong, Legally speaking.

"I think it's pointless to continue searching in this area because I honestly don't believe he's there," Sheriff Bowerman said.
The toddler's parents, Jessica Mitchell and DeOrr Kunz, insist their son was there that day. However, Sheriff Bowerman says things aren't adding up.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.ktvb....f-deorrs-death-has-to-be-a-homicide/266689540

And a link to Tricia's Blog Talk Radio interview with Sheriff B. Rock on Tricia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi