ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is what I was referring to. Thanks!
I'm on my phone so I can't see when a mod comes on to pm them, so I just reported my own post and asked if we could discuss what JM's mom is posting. Hopefully we will find out soon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I posted in one of the previous threads that I never considered the store sighting to be from the night before because we had heard the family traveled there from Idaho Falls on Friday. But then I realized we haven't heard from or read a quote from the parents stating when they arrived.

I think we really need explore the possibility that they arrived Thursday night.

Who arrives at a remote, primitive campsite at night? If it is true, it is even more suspicious, imo.

I am really hoping we will be allowed to discuss the conversation happening right now on the KIFI SM FB page as the grandmother is answering several questions very candidly. The details would be helpful here in our discussions. Waiting patiently for mod to confirm if ok or not. :thinking::scared:

People who camp a lot, would you arrive at a campsite to set up at 9:30 pm? Esp with an elderly man on oxygen and a 2 year old?

It seems that there could be a very real possibility they arrived Thurs night around 9:30pm. What are thoughts on this?

I posted in one of the previous threads that I never considered the store sighting to be from the night before because we had heard the family traveled there from Idaho Falls on Friday. But then I realized we haven't heard from or read a quote from the parents stating when they arrived.

I think we really need explore the possibility that they arrived Thursday night.

And that would be why the sighting was at 6pm - they were on their way in. Then they camped over night and went to the store as a family the next day. That would explain a few things, although they talked about the black truck sighting at 6pm... and I'm still confused.

I personally would not show up at a campground like that -- when I had never been there before -- after dark, but I know people at other, more populated campgrounds (state parks) do it all the time. It's kind of annoying, actually, as they usually leave their headlights on (sometimes even their brights) until they get their camp set up.

Who arrives at a remote, primitive campsite at night? If it is true, it is even more suspicious, imo.
I can see arriving late if someone had to work that day and it is still fairly light out until 10-10:30 or so (at least here in WA).

People who camp a lot, would you arrive at a campsite to set up at 9:30 pm? Esp with an elderly man on oxygen and a 2 year old?

Was the elderly man also on oxygen? Most folks with an elderly man and a 2-year-old wouldn't plan to spend the night nor would they leave the 2-year-old in the care of the elderly man on oxygen. It also begs the question of how long his oxygen battery would hold up.

JMO

I personally would not show up at a campground like that -- when I had never been there before -- after dark, but I know people at other, more populated campgrounds (state parks) do it all the time. It's kind of annoying, actually, as they usually leave their headlights on (sometimes even their brights) until they get their camp set up.

Sunset was at 9:10pm (and civil twilight at 9:45pm). It wouldn't have been that dark. Not saying I think they did arrive at night, but if we're considering it they had at least an hour or two of daylight after they got there.

I can see arriving late if someone had to work that day and it is still fairly light out until 10-10:30 or so (at least here in WA).

I'm in WA and it's dark here by then. Do you live at the coast?

(I'm double-checking all this tonight, LOL)

The sun sets about 9 in that area this time of year. Without any ambient city lights, and the geographical bowl shape of the area it would be dark very shortly thereafter.

I'm in WA and it's dark here by then. Do you live at the coast?
I'm not on the coast, but I am in western WA. Think about when they do the fireworks shows on the 4th of July between 10-10:30 and it's not pitch black. Of course now it is starting to get darker earlier by a few minutes each day.

Where did the 9:30 come from?

I've arrived at campsites after dark due to bad traffic or getting lost. If I had my kid in the car and it got that late I probably wouldn't turn around just to start over again tomorrow, especially if it was a long drive.

Has the question of when GGP and IR arrived been answered? If they didn't arrive together maybe they (IR and GGP) got there sometime the next day.

Wouldn't it be GRAND if the family member releasing this information package it nicely, tie it with a bow, and provide it to he MSM so that we can freely discuss it in is thread :tantrum:

I am really hoping we will be allowed to discuss the conversation happening right now on the KIFI SM FB page as the grandmother is answering several questions very candidly. More specifically, she has addressed what the EMT bag is all about and details about when exactly JM, DSr and baby Deorr arrived at the campsite. The details would be helpful here in our discussions. Waiting patiently for mod to confirm if ok or not. :thinking::scared:

Hi Netsleuth2.0,

We cannot allow that discussion to be brought here. We have no idea if this really is the grandmother or not. To assume everything being posted on FB is true is a HUGE mistake.

I want everyone to really think how you will feel if it does turn out Doerr was not abducted and the parents had nothing to do with their son's disappearance.

The Sheriff is certainly leaning that way.

It doesn't seem like an issue to insinuate a parent is responsible for their child's death. Why? Because you can turn off your computer and go back to your life. But I can tell you from experience that your words are very POWERFUL and they can HURT as much as a bullet in the heart.

I implore everyone to post as if the parents are reading here and they very well could be.

Please think before you post accusations.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics