ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, IMO, MOO, after trying to keep up with 6 threads,

deorr wasn't taken away by a wayward OCD remains-free non-rabid stealthy wild animal without a trace...

he was not abducted from what his own parents described as an isolated area (per DKsr) where there was no one around (per JM)

nor did he drown in a shallow reservoir barely three feet deep fed into by a creek searched by over 150 people...

not after one, maybe two hours as a toddler in clumsy cowboy boots so tired he was 'ready for a nap' left in front of a campfire (per DKsr) with two adults (per IR and hearsay from TC) without a sight...

and couldn't possibly, no matter how fast a two-year-old runs, could have travelled further than adults and german shepherds even FOUR hours out. been there, done that. I have three young boys. I'm an "older" mom and I'm still quicker.

stupid rabbit question, once again...aside from the cadaver/scent articles, has any one MSM article stated in fact that any dog (SAR or otherwise) picked up deorr's scent at or around the campsite? again, discard the "remains deposited in the reservoir" news...TIA!!!

Man, white rabbit. You and I must be on the same brain wave tonight. ;) I think everyone in these threads has mulled(?) over every single theory possible ever since this case popped up and they keep coming back to just one or two theory. LE has said that wild animals or abduction were both unlikely, and the creek and reservoir were searched from top to bottom.

As for DeOrr even being at the campsite, there were links to FB comments made by one of the grandmothers that talked about this. Of course, take that with a giant pound of salt. Also, the video tape from the convenience store. Not for sure if that was actually confirmed to be DK and little DeOrr. So, besides that, it's just the word of the 4 adults at the campsite so far.

I read something today that I believe was part of the parents' interview where the father said that store "sighting" had been cleared up and it wasn't them. Surely I'm not the only one who read that, am I? If that's the case and it's been cleared up that it wasn't Deorr and his father, no wonder we haven't heard any more about it, from anyone, including the woman from the store.

So then.... there is no one that can confirm he was there besdies the 4 adults.... I also read the store woman, said it wasnt them bc of the time frame..

I read something today that I believe was part of the parents' interview where the father said that store "sighting" had been cleared up and it wasn't them. Surely I'm not the only one who read that, am I? If that's the case and it's been cleared up that it wasn't Deorr and his father, no wonder we haven't heard any more about it, from anyone, including the woman from the store.

He didn't actually clear it up imo, he just gave an explanation for the sighting. Here is a link to a transcription of the interview, DK and JM discuss the store sighting starting on page 4:

http://pdfsr.com/pdf/parentsofdeorrkunztranscript.pdf

AFAIK LE has not yet commented publicly regarding the alleged sighting.

Did IR ever admit he saw Deorr? Didnt he say in his interview that as far as he knew deorr just disappeared?
[video=youtube;01DB2lqpWcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01DB2lqpWcs[/video]

Sorry I don't know the answers to your questions but I thought I read earlier that JM was the caretaker of her GGP. I know she, her boyfriend and missing DeOrr live with the boyfriends father but for some reason I thought I read at the beginning she took care of GGP.

I am thinking more of a daytime job where she visited him a few times a week.

I too have wondered if they were away longer than first reported and perhaps that is what makes them look uncomfortable in the interview.

We don't really know much about the coming and going of anybody. Mostly SM rumors.

MOO

No, I believe that TC was the caretaker of her father, the great grandfather of Deorr. She seems to have taken this camping trip off from her caretaking duties.

I don't think there has been a confirmation on the store having a working video camera.

Man, white rabbit. You and I must be on the same brain wave tonight. ;) I think everyone in these threads has mulled(?) over every single theory possible ever since this case popped up and they keep coming back to just one or two theory. LE has said that wild animals or abduction were both unlikely, and the creek and reservoir were searched from top to bottom.

As for DeOrr even being at the campsite, there were links to FB comments made by one of the grandmothers that talked about this. Of course, take that with a giant pound of salt. Also, the video tape from the convenience store. Not for sure if that was actually confirmed to be DK and little DeOrr. So, besides that, it's just the word of the 4 adults at the campsite so far.

Maybe I missed a page, but I'm sure I read here some time ago that the convenience store didn't have a surveillance camera.
Feel free to correct me. It's hard to keep up sometimes but I do my best.

Did IR ever admit he saw Deorr? Didnt he say in his interview that as far as he knew deorr just disappeared?
[video=youtube;01DB2lqpWcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01DB2lqpWcs[/video]
he asked the reporter... have you talked to ggp...lol...

She mentioned in one of her comments that her dad lives with her. She said her dad has lived with her for the past couple of years.

So we're in agreement, it sounds like - unless I'm missing something?

Could someone direct me to where the woman at the store confirmed it could not have been DeOrr and DK? I missed it somewhere. Last I knew, she had simply gone quiet without any confirmation.

Maybe I missed a page, but I'm sure I read here some time ago that the convenience store didn't have a surveillance camera.
Feel free to correct me. It's hard to keep up sometimes but I do my best.

Thanks. I think I'm getting my stores mixed up. I was talking about the store where the clerk supposedly saw DK and little DeOrr at ~6pm. I don't know if it has been confirmed that it was or was not them.

Does anyone know if the stream actually has minnows in it? Or was this just a ruse.

It may be just my curiosity, but for some reason I don't think GGF is in as bad of shape as people would like us to think he is. He can be in his 70's, have declining health and early stages of dementia, that comes and goes. IIRC, JM stays at home with him during the day, hired by her Mom to do so, right?

Well, this could be a two-fold solution, someone is with GGF and it also gives JM an income without going out to work and paying a babysitter. If GGF health is so poor, why would JM and DK, Sr. even think about going off to explore for those 10 minutes and leaving little Deorr with GGF?

GGF has to be in better health, both mentally and physically, since the parents felt it was okay to leave toddler Deorr in his care! Hmmmmm

Just thought I would mention, in case people are confusing the two...there was also a possible sighting on Monday 7/13 at a Walmart; LE viewed the surveillance tape and determined that it was not DeOrr:

http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/idaho-toddler-missing-five-days-after-wandering-away-campsite-n392776

As for the sighting of the man and little boy who resembled DeOrr in the Leadore store (Stage Stop?) on Friday 7/10, I cannot find any MSM/LE statements regarding a confirmation or explanation of the sighting (I checked NG Floridian but nothing, thanks for the lead though:)).

Quote Originally Posted by ILOKAL View Post

I reAD THE SAME THING!!!! I JUST CANT REMMEBER WHERE I SAW IT!!!

Just thought I would mention, in case people are confusing the two...there was also a possible sighting on Monday 7/13 at a Walmart; LE viewed the surveillance tape and determined that it was not DeOrr:

http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/idaho-toddler-missing-five-days-after-wandering-away-campsite-n392776

As for the sighting of the man and little boy who resembled DeOrr in the Leadore store (Stage Stop?) on Friday 7/10, I cannot find any MSM/LE statements regarding a confirmation or explanation of the sighting (I checked NG Floridian but nothing, thanks for the lead though:)).

Hey

Someone else on here also read the same thing i read, that it was confirmed the sighting at store at 6 was not them... Maybe someone will read this that also read what we saw and can link it. im sorry.. but i know i read it somewhere..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Escolada