ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that another family member or someone that knows them could have orchestrated an abduction? Maybe the FBI knows this, although it seems odd that they would not seek public help in locating said abductor. Perhaps they fear the abductor will harm Deorr if they go public with it? It would explain why they seem to have discounted animal attack, drowning and (stranger) abduction, and also why they seem to have quit searching for him in the forest... Just an idea.

The wording was interesting right at that point. Surely LE has asked them similar questions like if they knew anyone that did not like them or were jealous of them in any way.

If this turns out that someone they knew took him from them it would probably explain a lot of things that sounded a little odd during the interview. Like they could have been trying not to divulge suspects that they already gave to LE.

LE doesn't think it was an abduction or animal attack. His body has not surfaced in the reservoir. There is no trace of him in the campground. What else does that leave? I have ideas but not sure if I can voice them here. Know what I mean?

The wording was interesting right at that point. Surely LE has asked them similar questions like if they knew anyone that did not like them or were jealous of them in any way.

If this turns out that someone they knew took him from them it would probably explain a lot of things that sounded a little odd during the interview. Like they could have been trying not to divulge suspects that they already gave to LE.

The only rebuttal I can give to that is that the FBI would have been called in WAYYYYYY before 3 weeks.. jmo

Here is my theory of what happened: When the parents returned from the store, they left the baby with great-grandpa, then they and IR went over to the creek. IR knew they would be away from the campsite a bit longer, so he went back, saw that great-grandpa was distracted and grabbed the baby. He jumped into one of the vehicles, went to a place that he knew about, did what he wanted and hid the baby. He arrived back at the campsite just before the first responders arrive claiming he was off "fishing".
This is one of my theories as well. Has it been mentioned if he took a POLY?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

can someone who studied the Kyron Horman case compare the actions of the FBI. To this case?

Kyron was for sure abducted - by who? Well, they didn't know - but as I look at that case, there was fliers out almost immediately, WITH Terri's face on it... As FBI/LE at the early onset suspected Terri as being involved..

This case however, the is nothing. What do they have hidden close to their vest? Why prep for court case (iirc - the drone was taking pics incase there was to be a court case on day .... of some sort)

Here is my theory of what happened: When the parents returned from the store, they left the baby with great-grandpa, then they and IR went over to the creek. IR knew they would be away from the campsite a bit longer, so he went back, saw that great-grandpa was distracted and grabbed the baby. He jumped into one of the vehicles, went to a place that he knew about, did what he wanted and hid the baby. He arrived back at the campsite just before the first responders arrive claiming he was off "fishing".

He's been named a POI because of proximity. My understanding is that he is not a suspect.

Is it possible that another family member or someone that knows them could have orchestrated an abduction? Maybe the FBI knows this, although it seems odd that they would not seek public help in locating said abductor. Perhaps they fear the abductor will harm Deorr if they go public with it? It would explain why they seem to have discounted animal attack, drowning and (stranger) abduction, and also why they seem to have quit searching for him in the forest... Just an idea.

An abduction by someone who knows the family is at the top of my list.

JMO

Family abduction happens when a family member, usually a parent, kidnaps and conceals a child for any length of time. It is a serious crime that happens to over 203,000 families a year. Life on the run for a child abducted by a family member offers many dangers: over half of family abductors have a history of violence, substance abuse, or a criminal record. In addition, children are often deprived of schooling and medical care, and learn to distrust the very authorities who could help them. The potential for harm is so great that many states prosecute family abduction as a felony.

http://www.stopfamilyabductionsnow.org/parents.html

He's been named a POI because of proximity. My understanding is that he is not a suspect.

I'm baffled that LE named him a POI at all. Of course he would be investigated because of his proximity. They all would. In other cases they often don't name suspects and name someone a POI only if there are inconsistencies or concerns LE has such as with Matthew Graham about his missing baby, Ember.

JMO

I'm baffled that LE named him a POI at all. Of course he would be investigated because of his proximity. They all would. In other cases they often don't name suspects and name someone a POI only if there are inconsistencies or concerns LE has such as with Matthew Graham about his missing baby, Ember.

JMO

To be fair, though, all four were named POIs due to proximity. I am not sure why they'd use that term rather than witnesses, but at the same time, the sheriff seemed to be very clear in saying that none of the four were suspects, and that includes IR.

To be fair, though, all four were named POIs due to proximity. I am not sure why they'd use that term rather than witnesses, but at the same time, the sheriff seemed to be very clear in saying that none of the four were suspects, and that includes IR.

LE said the same thing about Noah Thomas's parents and they ended up under arrest soon afterwards.

Great-grandpa received a speeding ticket a little over a week ago so his mental and physical limitations are not such that he cannot operate a motor vehicle (and also he must possess a valid driver's license).

And they've said the same about parents who were NEVER arrested.

True. But I am just saying that even if they say that, it does not mean they are not looking there. JMO

Someone asked (again) about the blanket being in the truck. It's from the People article and a quote given by DeOrr Sr's Dad (also named DeOrr Kunz).

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20938555,00.html

"The blanket was in the truck, so Jessica now has got that blanket and she will not let go of it. She holds it, smells it, loves it," Kunz says. "It's the only attachment she has to that boy right now."

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Great-grandpa received a speeding ticket a little over a week ago so his mental and physical limitations are not such that he cannot operate a moving vehicle (and also he must possess a valid driver's license).
Yeah I've never understood the bit about him being ruled out (?) because of physical/mental limitations. He might have oxygen but he seems to drive and he was well enough for this trip. He was supposedly THE LAST PERSON TO SEE DEORR so he should be looked at just like the other three people. Why they have not named him is beyond me, but the same is true of little Jerold Williams' mother too.

I have not been on here for a few days and it seems I can think more clearly about different scenarios when not thinking about it all of the time. Because of this, and because of the case of Jerold Williams and many other missing children cases close to to the wilderness, I keep coming back to cougar attack. IMO, it is the only plausible answer to them disappearing so quickly, without a trace.

Great-grandpa received a speeding ticket a little over a week ago so his mental and physical limitations are not such that he cannot operate a motor vehicle (and also he must possess a valid driver's license).

Wow, that's an interesting twist.

Yeah I've never understood the bit about him being ruled out (?) because of physical/mental limitations. He might have oxygen but he seems to drive and he was well enough for this trip. He was supposedly THE LAST PERSON TO SEE DEORR so he should be looked at just like the other three people. Why they have not named him is beyond me, but the same is true of little Jerold Williams' mother too.

I don't know if I should even say this, but the thought of this possibility has been nagging me. Does anyone think it's "possible" that GGP witnessed something terrible happen to little Deorr and he has just been unable to come to terms with it? For clarity, I DO NOT mean anything caused by himself, the parents, or Isaac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee