ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said earlier that the main ranger at the station must be cahoots in order to allow RSO to live there and I don't think we actually know the living situation. I think there was an assumption that he must have been living in the ranger station because it was on Ranger Road. I don't know. I just saw someone say the Ranger must've had something to do with them too because he let an RSO stay there.

The temporary address given for the RSO is the address of the ranger station, not just Ranger Road. We don't (yet) know if there are sleeping accommodations at the ranger station or if it's just the address given if someone is staying in one of the cabins rented out by the ranger station.

Does anyone know how far these little cabins/fire-lookouts (whatever they are called) are from Deorr's campsite?

I find it odd that all of a sudden they are saying they bought French fries and a man was looking at Deorr. That has never been said before. Wouldn't that have been in the interview?

I keep seeing "IIRC", what does that mean?

Thanks so much!

IIRC = If I Recall Correctly

TheGambler...You need this list! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?193885-Websleuths-Lingo&p=5679344#post5679344

Don't know what Ranger you are referring to. The RSO's address is listed on Ranger Street in Leadore.

Missed your next post, I guess people on here are just trying to put 2 and 2 together. Bouncing ideas around. I don't think it's conspiracies. We all want the beautiful baby found.

BBM
See thats the only "Ranger" I knew about lol

In the interview with the private investigator he states that he knows DeOrr SR is not involved because he knows him from ?

I have listened to it several times and can't understand what the pi is saying, it's between 2:20-2:40, mount something?

I looked....5 in my town..population about 1000. Yuck.

That's not many at all, of course no one wants a sex offender in their town generally. There are thousands in my city and so I can just be aware of the ones in my neighborhood or places I go. In Texas you cannot rent an apartment if you are a sex offender, so they generally live in houses with someone else, jail, in a halfway house, or they are on the lam. The last 2 are the scariest because the desperate take desperate measures.
This poor little Texas town of 6,500 is probably "thrilled" about the soon to be new residents.. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Va...-Chosen-to-House-Sex-Offenders-320425832.html

But anyway, does anyone remember the Elizabeth Smart breakthrough? When her little sister told her dad sometime after Elizabeth was kidnapped that she thought she saw the man that worked on their yard the night of the abduction, but her father didn't think it was a useful tip? and John Walsh went ahead and persuaded them to release the info?
When the initial shock wears off people start to remember things surrounding an event that they'd completely forgotten or seemed irrelevent. A sort of "mild amnesia" to help the brain cope and as the first stress leaves memories return. Maybe this is what Jessica meant when she believed DeOrr Jr. was taken but couldn't articulate much further until recently, she may not have been able to remember (that creepy guy in the store.)

My understanding is that this was an ABANDONED OLD UNUSED ranger station and the 2 cabins and lookout station are available to rent. It is located on Ranger rd. Correct me if I am wrong but there IS NO RANGER. Any RSO listed as living on ranger rd is a renter not an employee of the park service. jmo

In the interview with the private investigator he states that he knows DeOrr SR is not involved because he knows him from ?

I have listened to it several times and can't understand what the pi is saying, it's between 2:20-2:40, mount something?

Montpelier, idaho

That's not many at all, of course no one wants a sex offender in their town generally. There are thousands in my city and so I can just be aware of the ones in my neighborhood or places I go. In Texas you cannot rent an apartment if you are a sex offender, so they generally live in houses with someone else, jail, in a halfway house, or they are on the lam. The last 2 are the scariest because the desperate take desperate measures.
This poor little Texas town of 6,500 is probably "thrilled" about the soon to be new residents.. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Va...-Chosen-to-House-Sex-Offenders-320425832.html

But anyway, does anyone remember the Elizabeth Smart breakthrough? When her little sister told her dad sometime after Elizabeth was kidnapped that she thought she saw the man that worked on their yard the night of the abduction, but her father didn't think it was a useful tip? and John Walsh went ahead and persuaded them to release the info?
When the initial shock wears off people start to remember things surrounding an event that they'd completely forgotten or seemed irrelevent. A sort of "mild amnesia" to help the brain cope and as the first stress leaves memories return. Maybe this is what Jessica meant when she believed DeOrr Jr. was taken but couldn't articulate much further until recently, she may not have been able to remember (that creepy guy in the store.)

The big difference is that Elizabeth's sister witnessed her abduction. I could see it taking a little while for a young girl to realize the man she saw in her bedroom when she was pretending to be asleep was one of the men who worked on her house. I think in this case, the mysterious man is more similar to the man who was staring at jonbenet in the Christmas parade a few days before she was killed.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but when someone sexually assaults a child, s/he should expect to be suspected whenever a child is assaulted or goes missing in his/her general vicinity for the rest of his/her life. Pedophiles have been shown to have a very high recidivism rate and with very few exceptions cannot be rehabilitated. I doubt the RSOs in this case are monitoring our WS chat, so they will not be harmed by our sleuthing/speculation. If our efforts help LE find out what happened to little DeOrr, I'm okay with the RSOs in question having their whereabouts questioned around the time of his disappearance. When a pedophile molests a child, s/he kills the person that child would have grown up to be, even if the child is left alive. No jail sentence can ever repair the damage done.
I completely agree!! Thank you!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Someone asked if the video said they arrived on Thursday. No it did not.

Trip to store was Friday + video saying they went there the morning after they arrived at the campsite = they arrived Thursday. My conclusion.

Registered Sex Offenders

It is illegal to use the sex offender registry information to harass anyone. We would never condone that at Websleuths.

When circumstances warrant, such as in the case of a missing child, it is acceptable to research the sex offender registry to locate area RSO's and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim.

Any statements pertaining to a registered sex offender must always be within the law. Posts which even hint at harassment will be removed promptly.

Rules: Etiquette & Information

I don't see how any Ranger station would accept mail for a registered sex offender or why he would be in the park at all. Unless he was doing some sort of felon-back-to-work program.
This rso forcibly raped a minor.
The female @the restaurant/bar had illegal sex w/a minor on her 32nd birthday.
As for her, how could she have the audacity to think she should be giving an interview in regards to little DeOrr? Why put herself out there.
AFAIK rso's are registered for a reason-so that LE and the general public can be aware of where they are.
IF the male was doing some sort of work even for the summer he should be in compliance.
Maybe he is, as the PI said. Maybe he's been cleared.
I don't know. I don't think he should be anywhere within a mile of an innocent child.
Did the female sell those french fries to DeOrr? They do serve cooked food there.
Arrggghhhh
jmho

I think they may have bought the French fries at the store, not the bar. In the info about the store from Zillow, it mentions and shows pictures of a deli. (the store was listed as "for sale" about a week or so go but now says it's not on the market)
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/100-S-Railroad-St-Leadore-ID-83464/2110162487_zpid/

Who is a accusing the ranger? The RSO being talked about has a current address listed as the campground. The SLEUTHING being done was to determine if he works there or camps there. His address is in the vicinity of a missing child. For as long as I can remember, without names, we have been sleuthing RSOs in many cases.

I also think its extreme that people are offended by websleuthers sleuthing.

I also think that if a pedophile chooses to insert her opinions on msm in a missing child's case SHE is open for sleuthing as well.

JMO MOO

I agree!! I'm always thrown off too by people being offended by people sleuthing. It's the entire point of this website IMO. If people just want to follow the case, use the media. If you want to show support for the family or pray - there used to be threads here just for that. Or you can start a fb group or something. This website is to sleuth various scenarios within reason to figure out what happened. RSO's are definitely within reason IMO.

Someone asked if the video said they arrived on Thursday. No it did not.

Trip to store was Friday + video saying they went there the morning after they arrived at the campsite = they arrived Thursday. My conclusion.

I could read that either way...not clear to me.

Trying to catch up here...
Is the store clerk who saw a bawling child and a man at 6 pm an RSO? Or is the RSO another woman?
And there's also an RSO who was/is living at the campground?

Abduction could still be on the table if there are two RSO's in the area...

<modsnip>

I might get it better now but I'm still not loving the "hey this person's an RSO. There's NO indication or evidence that they had anything to do with anything, as we don't even know if there's a crime here, but let's just go ahead and draw conclusions that there's a cremains-dumping RSO selling French fries down the road from pedophile-enabling rangers". I'm not telling people how to post, just expressing my opinion.

IF 1 or both RSO's in Leadore are involved in any way, I'm sure they never thought they would be suspected.
Especially the female. Her problem is being too vocal and a little too pushy in her insistence that no one would want to drive up that horrible road.
Sometimes bits of the truth are homegrown, right there under everyone's nose.
LE verified they know who spread the cremains.
Either it is a wild goose chase or a dead ringer. We shall see.
jmho

Hmmm, I guess she's not the ONLY one who thinks that road is deplorable. On TripAdvisor, June 20, 2015 (about the 4th review down) someone else feels the same. Here's the link:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...tional_Forest-Jacob_Lake_Arizona.html#REVIEWS

My understanding is that this was an ABANDONED OLD UNUSED ranger station and the 2 cabins and lookout station are available to rent. It is located on Ranger rd. Correct me if I am wrong but there IS NO RANGER. Any RSO listed as living on ranger rd is a renter not an employee of the park service. jmo

There is info online about seasonal workers based out of the Leadore Ranger Station working for the forest service.

I have no clue if this guy was employed by the forest service or renting a cabin, or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat