ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it wasnt for a non-related person being along on this trip, I would believe he was never there. jmo

Idk is that a person? A bear?

I have no idea, even on the larger, higher resolution photo. The vehicle was there for at least 15 minutes, so I thought maybe the person got out and walked around.

I have no idea, even on the larger, higher resolution photo. The vehicle was there for at least 15 minutes, so I thought maybe the person got out and walked around.
Weird. It could be a bug on the camera as well.

That kind of looks like the same pickup as in the video I posted above with the 911 call. Which I assumed was the parents' black pickup truck.

And it could be a person, but it's a bit bulky. Could be a bear, or an elk.

ETA After looking at the time lapse video I think it's a motorcycle, possibly with two people aboard.

It seems like the camera is motion activated by vehicles passing by (?)

Also, it looks as though the camera is set to take a time lapse photo at :46 after the hour, but there are a couple that are taken at :01 and at least one at :00. Maybe timelapse every hour and then again when motion is detected? It appears there is no rhyme or reason :/

Wait. I'm confused how there are no photos showing cops and SAR people coming? Shouldn't there have been swarms of people on the 10th?

I'm adding moose to the possibles of that "blob" in the one frame. Apparently there are moose in the area.

So what does that leave? An abductor who was very concerned that his boots not fall off? That's weird to me. An abductor swooping in from behind the trees and grabbing him while holding his boots in place so they didn't come off.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I totally get where you're coming from, Jules. I've just been considering some various scenarios and would love everyone's input. I think brainstorming is the most we can all do at this point. With what little LE has given us, what else do we have ? So just some thoughts, many of which I know have already have been put forth, nonetheless:

What if they were being stalked from the store in Leadore? I don't think that's completely impossible.
What if the "friend" IR, isn't really a trustworthy guy and handed him off to someone. I don't think that's completely impossible either.
What if there was someone who had a grudge or there was some kind of alleged "debt" to be paid. IDK
Hell, IDK anything, LOL.

I also haven't completely discounted the Mountain Lion theory. And there are other possible theories that I won't mention.

ETA: One more point, how do we know the boots were so big they would fall off?

Also, it looks as though the camera is set to take a time lapse photo at :46 after the hour, but there are a couple that are taken at :01 and at least one at :00. Maybe timelapse every hour and then again when motion is detected? It appears there is no rhyme or reason :/

I think it may be every 15 minutes, although it's not consistent with big blocks of time missing. Photos with and without vehicles taken at July 9th 22:01:01, 22:16:03, 22:31:02, July 10th 1:16:02, 1:31:01, 1:46:02, 09:01:01, 09:16:02, 9:31:02, 9:46:01, 12:00:03, 12:16:01, 12:31:02 and so on.

http://www.wunderground.com/webcams/iddot/22/video.html?month=07&year=2015&filename=20150711.mp4

Could be. That's why I left it to you guys. I don't want to try to figure out what the vehicles are!

Also, here's a shot of the map showing where the traffic camera is in relation to the camp ground and Leadore.

View attachment 79955

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tim...8f31728bbcd9d!2m2!1d-113.2303001!2d44.4296369

I thought the campsite was about 8 miles from Leadore? that map shows 22 miles from campsite to the summit cam, and Leadore is further north of that.

I'm confused.

I get 22 miles also with Google maps but it shows 42 minutes to the Stage Stop in Leadore.

There are two Timber Creek campgrounds. They were at the one closer to Leadore. I think this was covered in one of the other threads.

ETA The one they were at is west of Leadore Hill. If you view via google earth you can see the reservoir.

The other Timber Creek campground is further south, west of Sheep Mountain.

Not the Sheriff, call the P.I.! Ask him when the parents left their house and when they arrived.

You know what, I agree with this. He's on the case now, why would he mind answering a few straight forward questions. ? Good idea! JMO

WS doesn't condone members contacting LE, family members, or the media. If you do contact a reporter, and you receive a reply with permission to share, you are expected to run it by a mod in a pm before you post. But again, it's not a practice WS encourages of its members, especially as pertains to LE and family members.
Does this apply to the PI working for the family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE