ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC the mom said "about an hour" (I will go find a source and link it).

I've always just assumed it felt like an hour to her. Like when people say "everything felt like it was happening in slow motion". She seemed very shell-shocked in the interview they did early on. Clutching on to little DeOrr's blanket like it was a life preserver. Poor thing.
I just listened to it again. I think she does say 'about an hour' but the call breaks up a bit and then the 911 operator says "an hour?" and Jessica replies in the affirmative.

If they arrived 'Friday afternoon' (12:01 pm or later), they would not have time to drive back down to the store and back on the bumpy gravel road and still be able to say they hadn't left the campsite since 1 pm.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I just listened to it again. I think she does say 'about an hour' but the call breaks up a bit and then the 911 operator says "an hour?" and Jessica replies in the affirmative.

If they arrived 'Friday afternoon' (12:01 pm or later), they would not have time to drive back down to the store and back on the bumpy gravel road and still be able to say they hadn't left the campsite since 1 pm.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Maybe they got there Friday mid-morning??? Only THEY know!

DeOrr's family may not be able to pay this particular for-profit SAR guy's fees. He charges for fuel, for room and food, for searching (by the hour on that I think).
jmho

This particular guy announced that DK called him because they had collected a lot of money through donations and could afford to pay him. Take it FWIW - nada mucho.

I have isolated every vehicle captured on the traffic video of State Highway 28, North View between July 8th at 10:16 am and July 11th at 4:01 pm. The photos are labeled with date and time taken. I'd like to start isolating the South view video, so I will try to load up what I have so people can go through them. It is not very heavily trafficked! I wish I knew how the camera operated - motion detector or random snapshots. BTW, does anyone know what the geological feature is in this photo? It's right off SH-28 at Gilmore Summit.
Off SH 28_.25.png

I do think it's very possible that there was some sort of accident (even leaving the little boy asleep in the car while setting up, not realizing how hot it might get) and one of both parents had to cover. The dad's tears at the end of the interview seemed genuine, but the rest of the interview made it seem like he was deflecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've thought about that , but does it get that hot up there in that elevation that it could cause a child to die from hyperthermia? It's usually cooler there (nothing like Texas for sure) , and not much humidity if any (again, nothing like Texas) . Unless he was left there in mid-afternoon sun for several hours. And would they leave him for that long? I just have some doubts that this is a viable explanation, unless someone could come up with something that could sway me otherwise. TIA
BTW, I sincerely appreciate any input regardless of what it is. As all we have to go with at this point is a lot of brainstorming, seems we don't have much else. TIA

I have isolated every vehicle captured on the traffic video of State Highway 28, North View between July 8th at 10:16 am and July 11th at 4:01 pm. The photos are labeled with date and time taken. I'd like to start isolated the South view video, so I will try to load up what I have so people can go through them. It is not very heavily trafficked! I wish I knew how the camera operated - motion detector or random snapshots. BTW, does anyone know what the geological feature is in this photo? It's right off SH-28 at Gilmore Summit. View attachment 79938

looks like a storage area for sand, used in the wintertime to keep the roads passable.

This is weird. Only two photos with vehicles for July 10th, the day DeOrr disappeared.Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 01.31.01 AM.50.jpg July 10th 1:31 am Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 12.00.03 PM.50.jpg July 10th 12:00 pm

Do you guys want the photos from July 11th? I have 8 for that Saturday, but don't want to put them up if it's just clogging the thread.

Images require links.

Oops! These are all taken from the traffic camera videos that someone else posted. I will go back through the thread to find the original link...
Found them. Thanks byo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members