ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust the PI as far as I could throw him. JMO

You're right in that we don't know him, but then again, his honor and reputation is on the line, maybe that means something to him. So maybe give him a break, then just wait and see. Trust, but verify. JMO

Wait. I'm confused how they're are none showing cops and SAR people coming? Shouldn't there have been swarms of people on the 10th?

There seem to be more on the 11th, but still not tons. If the camera is set to take a photo every 15 minutes, we are only getting a snap shot of the number of people who travel that road. But it is really odd that only 2 of the snapshots caught vehicles when the days on either side had considerably more (8 photos had vehicles or light reflections from vehicles on July 9th between 01:01:02 and 22:31:02, 2 on the 10th between 00:01:02 and 23:46:01 and 8 on the 11th between 00:01:02 and 21:46:02.)

Maybe LE and SAR came in via Sawmill Canyon Road/101? They would have bypassed SH 28 and Gilbert Summit. I'll see if the same pattern holds true on the South View camera. It takes a while to isolate all of the photos and match them up with the timestamps.

Thank you for posting these! In the second image with the "person" in it, if you look closely it looks like something is laying on the ground, almost like a light yellow/white blob, just at the foot of the "person". The blob is not there in the first image.

So hard to tell because the images aren't great quality. Maybe he hit a deer?

There seem to be more on the 11th, but still not tons. If the camera is set to take a photo every 15 minutes, we are only getting a snap shot of the number of people who travel that road. But it is really odd that only 2 of the snapshots caught vehicles when the days on either side had considerably more (8 photos had vehicles or light reflections from vehicles on July 9th between 01:01:02 and 22:31:02, 2 on the 10th between 00:01:02 and 23:46:01 and 8 on the 11th between 00:01:02 and 21:46:02.)

Maybe LE and SAR came in via Sawmill Canyon Road/101? They would have bypassed SH 28 and Gilbert Summit. I'll see if the same pattern holds true on the South View camera. It takes a while to isolate all of the photos and match them up with the timestamps.

THANKS for all your work on the camera photos.

I totally get where you're coming from, Jules. I've just been considering some various scenarios and would love everyone's input. I think brainstorming is the most we can all do at this point. With what little LE has given us, what else do we have ? So just some thoughts, many of which I know have already have been put forth, nonetheless:

What if they were being stalked from the store in Leadore? I don't think that's completely impossible.
What if the "friend" IR, isn't really a trustworthy guy and handed him off to someone. I don't think that's completely impossible either.
What if there was someone who had a grudge or there was some kind of alleged "debt" to be paid. IDK
Hell, IDK anything, LOL.

I also haven't completely discounted the Mountain Lion theory. And there are other possible theories that I won't mention.

ETA: One more point, how do we know the boots were so big they would fall off?

We only know the PI said it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-78P5ayOlRc&feature=youtu.be

You're right in that we don't know him, but then again, his honor and reputation is on the line, maybe that means something to him. So maybe give him a break, then just wait and see. Trust, but verify. JMO

I already verified but it got snipped because we aren't supposed to sleuth the PI. :/

Could be. That's why I left it to you guys. I don't want to try to figure out what the vehicles are!

Also, here's a shot of the map showing where the traffic camera is in relation to the camp ground and Leadore.

View attachment 79955

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tim...8f31728bbcd9d!2m2!1d-113.2303001!2d44.4296369

Isn't that the wrong campground on the map? There are two different campgrounds with similar names. DeOrr's campground is closer to Leadore. I think it was also called Stone Reservoir CG at Timber Creek... or something like that.

You'd still have to go that route on 28 though. I think you'd drive by that camera...

Isn't that the wrong campground on the map? There are two different campgrounds with similar names. DeOrr's campground is closer to Leadore. I think it was also called Stone Reservoir CG at Timber Creek... or something like that.

You'd still have to go that route on 28 though. I think you'd drive by that camera...

Yes, it's been corrected at post #891

I totally get where you're coming from, Jules. I've just been considering some various scenarios and would love everyone's input. I think brainstorming is the most we can all do at this point. With what little LE has given us, what else do we have ? So just some thoughts, many of which I know have already have been put forth, nonetheless:

What if they were being stalked from the store in Leadore? I don't think that's completely impossible.
What if the "friend" IR, isn't really a trustworthy guy and handed him off to someone. I don't think that's completely impossible either.
What if there was someone who had a grudge or there was some kind of alleged "debt" to be paid. IDK
Hell, IDK anything, LOL.

I also haven't completely discounted the Mountain Lion theory. And there are other possible theories that I won't mention.

ETA: One more point, how do we know the boots were so big they would fall off?

The parents said the boots were too big in their early interview.

And to keep this all together, it's also in the Sheriff's Report to the Commissioners

...although no trace of the boy or his apparel, which included oversized cowboy boots, was found.
http://lemhiweb.com/content/search-recap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member