ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the PI was the first to say they were so big they would fall off. I know we were discussing "how big is oversized?" because the boots could be a size or two too big, or his dad's. Vilt narrowed down the description quite a bit IMO.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

Some people/posters immediately begin to accuse the parents of nefarious/criminal behavior as soon as a child goes missing no matter under what circumstances. Just recently, the first few posts that one <modsnip> JMO, of course.

I think in THIS case I'll chalk it up to some kind of boredom by those who are disappointed with the level of news. Do I think more information should be forthcoming? No! Do I feel we are somehow "entitled" to know more than we do? Absolutely not! Are there any reasons whatsoever that the parents/family of little Deorr should even be suspected of hurting him in ANY way - NONE at all! JMO, and thanks for hearing me out.
When I look at a case, I simply give my first impression based on the overall view of what has supposedly transpired and what is being done to resolve it. I have been following these cases for over 10 years and I have seen the worst of the worst when it comes to what people do and for the most calloused of reasons. While we cannot actively sleuth the parents of this case or others initially, we can have our own theories. We can also use our experience of studying other cases to evaluate the gut feeling we get when faced with yet another horrific reality of a child gone missing. What you see vs. what I may see could be worlds apart, but what matters is a child is missing. There is no right or wrong here. There is only death and sadness when a case turns ugly.

There are red flags all over this case. We have tried to carefully point out the discrepancies and explain how everything that glitters is not gold here. Something is wrong with this case, in my opinion. I am not stating it is the fault of the parents, the great grandfather, or the friend. But something is not adding up.

Until this case is solved, no one can say exactly what happened or who was or was not involved.

When I look at a case, I simply give my first impression based on the overall view of what has supposedly transpired and what is being done to resolve it. I have been following these cases for over 10 years and I have seen the worst of the worst when it comes to what people do and for the most calloused of reasons. While we cannot actively sleuth the parents of this case or others initially, we can have our own theories. We can also use our experience of studying other cases to evaluate the gut feeling we get when faced with yet another horrific reality of a child gone missing. What you see vs. what I may see could be worlds apart, but what matters is a child is missing. There is no right or wrong here. There is only death and sadness when a case turns ugly.

There are red flags all over this case. We have tried to carefully point out the discrepancies and explain how everything that glitters is not gold here. Something is wrong with this case, in my opinion. I am not stating it is the fault of the parents, the great grandfather, or the friend. But something is not adding up.

Until this case is solved, no one can say exactly what happened or who was or was not involved.

Thank you! I feel the same.

Bigfoot? The truck looks like a black pick up truck to me, with maybe a silver tool chest thing in the back.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
It looks like a small flat bed to me instead of a pick up. Some use them as feed trucks.

I am still choosing to believe the Thursday night arrival, for a couple of reasons. Can't explain fully because of rules here, but one reason is it makes the most sense in terms of the baby 'needing' his nap. If they had driven in that morning, a 3 hour drive, then driven and hour or more to the store and back, I cannot believe that DeOrr would not have already fallen asleep. No way a 2 yr old drives around for 4 or 5 hours and does not nap. JMO

Personally, I think it's ridiculous that the time of arrival at the campsite hasn't been concisely stated and verified. That's the least anyone could expect in a case like this. I am at a loss as to the vagueness and discrepancies over this simple fact. jmo

I think the PI was the first to say they were so big they would fall off. I know we were discussing "how big is oversized?" because the boots could be a size or two too big, or his dad's. Vilt narrowed down the description quite a bit IMO.
Someone here posted something, yesterday I think, about a video and Jessica mouthing something and showing how the boots would fall off if she picked him up and he would cry. I wish I could remember who posted it because I don't remember seeing that. Does anyone remember?

Maybe check for a black truck and possibly a vehicle with a camper between 7:00-9:30pm on Thursday 7/9. :)

It looks like a person walking a white dog down the road to me. Maybe they had to stop and let Fido do his business.

Now I'm remembering that cloud game we used to play as kids, lol....

or looking at rover pictures on Mars

ETA Holy Cow that was my 1000th post!

I'll dedicate this one to little Deorr, hoping and praying he is found soon and that answers are provided.

Bigfoot? The truck looks like a black pick up truck to me, with maybe a silver tool chest thing in the back.

It's hard to tell, but it looks like a flatbed, one of those rigs that's outfitted to pull a trailer that has a diesel engine. jmo

Mind you, it's Google Streetview 2008, but it shows a black flatbed parked outside the SD pub/restaurant in Leadore.
That's actually pretty interesting considering who runs that place!!

I'm watching the interview with the parents again, to capture what they specifically said about the boots.
But at 8:52 the timeline is made a little clearer: "he was getting ready for his nap....by that time it was almost two"

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07/uncut-entire-interview-with-parents-of-deorr-kunz/

Exactly. So, the next question is, if per dad they left at 2 pm to go explore for "10-15 minutes," they would have returned between 2:10 to 2:15 and it was at that time they realized Deorr was missing.

JM, however, told 911 Deorr was missing for an hour, and because the 911 call was made by JM at 2:28, that would have to mean Deorr was missing as early as 1:28 per JM.

How could he be missing at 1:28 when dad said it was around 2:00 when they last saw Deorr playing with GGP? He said they left to explore for only 10-15 minutes which means they realized he was missing at 2:10-2:15, not 1:28.

Did he really go missing at 1:28 pm? Or did he go missing somewhere shortly after they left at 2:00 and up to 2:00 to 2:15 when they returned? How long was the child really missing? There is a 42 to 47 minute discrepancy from the time mom states (1:28 pm) and the time dad states (2:10-2:15). Would be nice to narrow that timeline down a bit.
jmo

Mind you, it's Google Streetview 2008, but it shows a black flatbed parked outside the SD pub/restaurant in Leadore.

Sillybilly, how did you find that? I'm not getting the same thing? TIA

Those look like cowboy boots he's wearing in the pic with him wearing blue jeans.IMO

In this video, starting at about 17:29, they show a picture of what the parents said Deorr was wearing when he went missing. I am not sure how close these clothes/boots are to what he was really wearing because it says "only representation".

[video=youtube;h8RrEX5Kknc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8RrEX5Kknc[/video]

Maybe check for a black truck and possibly a vehicle with a camper between 7:00-9:30pm on Thursday 7/9. :)

I just checked the South view footage. Most of the vehicles are too far away to tell what they are. There are vehicles visible at 8:16 pm, 9:01 pm and 9:16 pm, but I can't tell what they are. On the 10th, vehicles at 12:16 pm, *12:31 pm, 2:31 pm, 4:46 pm, 5:16 pm, 5:46 pm, 6:01 pm, 10:31 pm and 10:46 pm.

*12;31 Vehicle - truck with camper/trailer?
Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 11.56.46 PM.50.jpg

Exactly. So, the next question is, if per dad they left at 2 pm to go explore for "10-15 minutes," they would have returned between 2:10 to 2:15 and it was at that time they realized Deorr was missing.

JM, however, told 911 Deorr was missing for an hour, and because the 911 call was made by JM at 2:28, that would have to mean Deorr was missing as early as 1:28 per JM.

How could he be missing at 1:28 when dad said it was around 2:00 when they last saw Deorr playing with GGP? He said they left to explore for only 10-15 minutes which means they realized he was missing at 2:10-2:15, not 1:28.

Did he really go missing at 1:28 pm? Or did he go missing somewhere shortly after they left at 2:00 and up to 2:00 to 2:15 when they returned? How long was the child really missing? There is a 42 to 47 minute discrepancy from the time mom states (1:28 pm) and the time dad states (2:10-2:15). Would be nice to narrow that timeline down a bit.
jmo

BBM #1 Deorr Sr. actually said "it was almost two". In my mind that could mean as early as 1:45. So if they left at 1:45 they could have been back by 2 and searched for 28 minutes when Jessica called 911.

BBM #2 She actually said "about an hour" but it was a bit garbled (sounds like her mouth moved away from the phone slightly) and the 911 operator repeated "an hour?" and JM said "yes". And just a few dozen posts back or so, we discussed various legitimate reasons why she might have said that, with no nefarious intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax