ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if this blessing was given over the phone, or was it in person and Lori recorded it?

It was done on 25th November.

ETA - Ah, I see, the day before the welfare check, so they were all still in Idaho. It was the date Kay requested a welfare check.

Sorry, but your analysis is wrong. The defense may be members of the church (I don't know one way or the other really), but so are members of the prosecution, judge, jury, police, fbi, etc. I don't know the numbers but I'm going to go out on a limb and say 80-90% of the population of Idaho are members of the church.

There is no secret conspiracy, narrative, or agenda by the church in this matter. Nor does the church control its members. The church teaches its members to be good people, citizens, followers of Christ, and to obey the laws of the land.

Many members do practice what is preached. Sadly, there are others, just like in any society or religion, people like Lori and Chad, who don't live in harmony with the society and/or religion they claim to belong to.

I am a member of the church, as are many here who have been following this case from day one, and we have all been shocked, truly sickened and saddened, and dumbfounded by the details of this case. We have been fighting for justice for all the victims and we won't stop.

JMHO.

Church member here…agree with this…and if my opinion mattered, I’d have had cameras in the courtroom!

Do we know if this blessing was given over the phone, or was it in person and Lori recorded it?

It was done on 25th November.

ETA - Ah, I see, the day before the welfare check, so they were all still in Idaho. It was the date Kay requested a welfare check.
Or the 24th? Either way, what timing! Just when they thought they had overcome the hurdles standing in their way, Nemesis shows up in a police car.

I notice this statement in the blessing: "At the proper time after many years of service in such ways, as the Second Coming approaches, you will know when it’s time to move to the other side."

Seems to me, the Second Coming may be been postponed so Chad and Lori could enjoy 'many years' of.wedded bliss.

Heather Daybell in her Hidden True Crime interviews says Chad first predicted the end time for 2014, and kept pushing it forward. Perhaps, after being temporarily cancelled once they were married, the arrival of the police signalled that, once again, the end was nigh.

JMO

I hope that it can be proven that Charles was not threatening Alex with a baseball bat.
Agree, but that might have to wait until Lori's trial in Arizona.

IMO, this testimony is to lay the foundation that AC is known to have killed CV, with a gun, hence why BB was scared of him, why AC was viewed with suspicion by police and why he is believed to have threatened/killed victims in Idaho.

JMO

Last edited:
I hope that it can be proven that Charles was not threatening Alex with a baseball bat.
So long ago now...... but I recall some police reports that showed how much blood was underneath Charles' body, that was in total conflict with Alex's statements. What I remember was a total dismissal of what Alex/Lori had told police. I think will see some of this evidence tomorrow..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper