Found Deceased ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that’s some real whack job stuff coming from those 2 weirdos. I just hope the jury is getting all this because there doesn’t seem to be much direct evidence except that hair. I haven’t followed the trial close but that’s all I’ve read about. Hope it’s enough to convict this devil women.
EVERYTHING in those texts are evidence.

Did not realize how late it is here - so the rest of the Summary tweets will be posting in (my) morning... :)
These two trials we are following are so frustrating Niner. Makes we want to abstain from trials for a few years. (And the third trial, the one in CO,, so he is filing a $15M suit?. Sometimes the bad guys seem to win.)
SMH

Wow! I replied to a different message than intended, and there are many typos and unclear sentences. It's like I'm drinking and posting without the fun part of drinking....but with all the consequences.

My apologies to anyone who read that!

MOO
maybe I need a drink all this weird texts and such is really a lot to handle, here is a game, take a shot every time they say loin, or something icky and lusty. But your post is fine, we are all being bombarding with fast moving stuff, its hard to keep up !

maybe I need a drink all this weird texts and such is really a lot to handle, here is a game, take a shot every time they say loin, or something icky and lusty. But your post is fine, we are all being bombarding with fast moving stuff, its hard to keep up !
“Storm” :oops:

Make mine a tequila, have never drank it, but feel a strong shot is in order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper