Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember during felon Anthony’s trial switching with another to watch the trial. I will be watching this one too.

If not are tried at the same time, they each get their own jury, is that correct?

I wonder how they will go against each other? I rather see two trials.

I really believe they will point the finger at Alex. However, CD will have a much harder time of it due to the "buried raccoon" in the pet cemetery and his cell pings. I believe LE also has the cell records and perhaps cctv from LVDs apartment. Even if they throw the guilt at Alex, it still does not explain all of LVDs lies about the kids.

Pl
I’m confused on the timing of all the goings on...death, shootings, cookies...

Do we know if CD ever spent time with JV & TR during a “dating period” for the happily little couple?

Also, wonder how much of the conversations about the end and other nonesense the children ever heard the adults discussing with all of the group of MG, MI, LV, CD...
Just pondering if they openly discussed dark, light, Zombies in front of the children?
IMO I don’t think Chad had any interest in meeting the kids and relied on information from Lori when it came to rating them. I doubt Lori gave any thought to whether a topic was appropriate or off limits for discussions in front of the kids. I don’t think Lori had a filter when it came to discussing adult topics with the kids or within earshot of them. They probably heard all about her wacky beliefs for years. Charles was murdered with the kids at the house and she had Tylee back up her statement to police. Tylee likely provided a voice of reason at times. For all the allegations of abuse Lori made against the men in her life, her actions were far more detrimental to the kids. It’s a shame that no one in a position of authority realized just how great a danger she was until it was too late.
All JMO

Do we know if CD ever spent time with JV & TR during a “dating period” for the happily little couple?

Also, wonder how much of the conversations about the end and other nonesense the children ever heard the adults discussing with all of the group of MG, MI, LV, CD...
Just pondering if they openly discussed dark, light, Zombies in front of the children?

I don't think they had a dating period. Well, I don't consider adultery dating per se. Plus, Tylee was murdered very shortly after they arrived in Rexsburg. My vote is no, he didn't spend time with the children. Jmo

I remember during felon Anthony’s trial switching with another to watch the trial. I will be watching this one too.

If not are tried at the same time, they each get their own jury, is that correct?

I wonder how they will go against each other? I rather see two trials.

I really believe they will point the finger at Alex. However, CD will have a much harder time of it due to the "buried raccoon" in the pet cemetery and his cell pings. I believe LE also has the cell records and perhaps cctv from LVDs apartment. Even if they throw the guilt at Alex, it still does not explain all of LVDs lies about the kids.
If you just watched the OJ trial, tell me if I’m right that the prosecution never brought up the fact that wet leather shrinks when it dries, making the spectacle of OJ trying on the originally soggy leather glove found behind the pool house irrelevant. (“If it doesn’t fit, you must acquit!) That’s been bugging me for years.

Me, too, MsJosie. I was screaming at prosecution when that stunt was pulled. And you know OJ was not going to make it easy for them, either! That was a dumb move on their part.

The whole OJ thing was a product of the times, the distrust of LAPD and Mark Furman just proved it...similarities to today? Geez, we have not progressed at all ???? It is disheartening.

That said, LV and CD are not OJ. Religious whackos are not being persecuted today. I think we're good.

If they did, this is what I believe Tylee would truly have been rolling her eyes at. MOO.

I have no chance of breaking through the noise on this thread, but just thought I'd mention another case, where the suspect played on their religion to get people on their side. It's the Daniel Paul York case. He worked for an evangelical group, spending time in the Dominican Republic. He convinced a young mother to come back to the US with him. The married in Florida. Not too long after she charged him with abuse of her children. And then she disappeared.

He took of with the step children to Kentucky. Shortly after the authorities put the kids in foster homes. And then he ran off with the teenage daughter. Luckily he was ultimately caught. His wife has never been found.

FL - FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

His 'evangelical group' remains supportive because he is part of their religious group. But Danny remains awaiting trial in KY.

that's interesting. She didn't want an opportunity to see Chad?

It could be anger. It could also be she is submitting and letting Chad be the leader. It could be an act of loyalty.

Side note: Chad absolutely looks possessed. Like there a moments he looks like the walking dead.
That’s what happens when you are sick and depraved to the core, and have no soul. JMO.

I don't exactly remember, but on CourtTV they are actually showing the entire OJ trial right now. I caught some last night.

If they did, it was lost after the drama of OJ "struggling" to get his hand in the glove.

yes... I do remember the lack of discussion about what happens to wet leather gloves...

She paid for him to marry her.

She probably bought his underwear for it.

The Gold Digger got taken in. I bet she paid for everything; the condos, the marriage ceremony, the tickets.
The cost of rings and Chad's underwear was nothing compared to the amount they spent while living in Hawaii for months or what was spent on attorneys till now. If Chad didn't pay for it all with Tammy's life insurance money, he'd have a lot left for his own defense.

Pl

IMO I don’t think Chad had any interest in meeting the kids and relied on information from Lori when it came to rating them. I doubt Lori gave any thought to whether a topic was appropriate or off limits for discussions in front of the kids. I don’t think Lori had a filter when it came to discussing adult topics with the kids or within earshot of them. They probably heard all about her wacky beliefs for years. Charles was murdered with the kids at the house and she had Tylee back up her statement to police. Tylee likely provided a voice of reason at times. For all the allegations of abuse Lori made against the men in her life, her actions were far more detrimental to the kids. It’s a shame that no one in a position of authority realized just how great a danger she was until it was too late.
All JMO
I don't think she would have murdered anyone had she not met Chad. IMO she bought his zombie crap. She believed in all sorts of odd things in the past. To me it's more suprising that Alex became a firm follower of Chad's doctrine (according to both Melani(e)s). Apart from being Lori's helper, he didn't seem the type.

I wonder if she'll claim not knowing that the children were killed. Even if she maintains that she thought Alex took them to safety then she'd have to explain why they were in danger and how she communicated with them before and after Alex's death. She'd have to explain telling other people (including some of Chad's family) that she had no minor children and that her daughter was dead.

If she admits to knowing they were killed after the fact but not participating in destroying/burying their remains, then she'll try to excuse doing nothing by claiming that she was afraid of Alex and/or Chad. That would be a problem because she ran off with Chad and Alex was dead.

A third option would be to claim that it was all Chad's fault and that she believed in zombies, so she went along with his plan. That would only work out if she made a deal with the prosecution.

I don't think she would have murdered anyone had she not met Chad. IMO she bought his zombie crap. She believed in all sorts of odd things in the past. To me it's more suprising that Alex became a firm follower of Chad's doctrine (according to both Melani(e)s). Apart from being Lori's helper, he didn't seem the type.

IMO I feel the rumour about Alex's sexuality is what gave Lori the hold over him. She was his 'key' to not being left behind - to being able to go forward and continue this journey amongst the 144,000. Could his fear over being ostracised by the church and possibly his family, given him the tunnel vision of doing quite literally anything and everything to keep these people around him? Could this have been behind the alleged public row between him and Lori - being a disgrace to the family?
Chads end-of-the-world prediction was drawing closer, so he suddenly marries Zulema to look like he's a part of this, but unbeknown to him, he'd served his purpose and 'rid' the hurdles for Chad and Lori to go on their merry way to their new life together. It's certainly not unheard of for people to go over the top, when wanting to prove their love and loyalty to someone/a cause.

IMO I feel the rumour about Alex's sexuality is what gave Lori the hold over him. She was his 'key' to not being left behind - to being able to go forward and continue this journey amongst the 144,000. Could his fear over being ostracised by the church and possibly his family, given him the tunnel vision of doing quite literally anything and everything to keep these people around him? Could this have been behind the alleged public row between him and Lori - being a disgrace to the family?
Chads end-of-the-world prediction was drawing closer, so he suddenly marries Zulema to look like he's a part of this, but unbeknown to him, he'd served his purpose and 'rid' the hurdles for Chad and Lori to go on their merry way to their new life together. It's certainly not unheard of for people to go over the top, when wanting to prove their love and loyalty to someone/a cause.
It would be interesting to know when Alex joined Chad and Lori's cult. Seemingly Alex was not very religious before that. Was it before he killed Charles?

It would be interesting to know when Alex joined Chad and Lori's cult. Seemingly Alex was not very religious before that. Was it before he killed Charles?

Or - was it before he tazed Joe Ryan? I don't think Joe Ryan should be left out of this picture.

I was listening to one of Dr. Grande's videos where he talked about serial killers. The entire scenario does not fit in with the profile of a male serial killer. Women serial killers are the ones who typically kill for money.

We don't even know if Alex was really the one who pulled the trigger on Charles.

Assuming Alex's death is also suspicious, if he was the one who did all the murders, why would he have to then be "offed"?

Or - was it before he tazed Joe Ryan? I don't think Joe Ryan should be left out of this picture.
Alex tazed Joe in 2007. Lori had not met Chad yet at that point.
Assuming Alex's death is also suspicious, if he was the one who did all the murders, why would he have to then be "offed"?
I assume it would be to prevent him from dragging others into it. He may have physically done the murders, but he didn't act on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics