Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutor Rob Wood would file a Motion to Consolidate. Here's the relevant snippet from the 7th Judicial District of Idaho rules:

"8. Consolidation of Cases. (1) Motions to consolidate cases shall be heard by the judge assigned to either the lowest numbered or the first filed case. (2) Notice of a motion to consolidate shall be given to all parties in each action involved and a copy shall be filed in each case involved. (3) In the event a motion is granted, the order shall specify the case number under which all future papers shall be filed, which shall be the lowest of the case numbers involved. Thereafter, that number shall be used exclusively for all papers filed only in the designated case file. (4) If a motion to consolidate is granted the case shall be heard by the judge who is assigned to the lowest numbered of the cases involved."

https://isc.idaho.gov/files/CourtRules_Seventh_Judicial_District.pdf

ETA: 1) JMO, IANAL. My Google skills are not sanctioned by the Idaho State Bar or 4 out of 5 dentists :D
2) I will miss Judge Eddins, he was growing on me
IANAL but I think there’s a better chance they’ll consolidate the two “conspiracy” trials where charges are similar than combining Lori’s misdemeanor charges w/the other stuff. And Chad was charged w/conspiracy to hide evidence before Lori received the same charges, so his case was probably filed first. I suppose Means could try to replace Eddins again. I don’t know if Lori’s one-time no-reason-needed right to oust a judge has already been spent, or if you can keep doing it every time you’re hit w/a new charge.

I last saw it here on Monday Incase anyone was wondering
What exactly do they use the command center it for? FBI agents often travel to assist local LE without a mobile command center in tow, right? IMO there may still be FBI agents in town, they’re just done doing whatever specific stuff the mobile unit does.

Or maybe there are people even more horrible in Utah that need to be caught....

Last edited:
Maybe the thread administrator said it best here...

ADMIN NOTE:

Tricia is very familiar with WTAF and the documents that are being referred to. She has great respect for WTAF Wicked Truths and is reviewing this matter as she has time.

Please stop the bickering. Any further attacks against WTAF Wicked Truths will result in a minimum 1 month TO from the board.

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47
Saw that. I’m not sure how this applies to my post or why you quoted me.

Here is a link to the podcast that Tricia did with the WTAF folks re: the recently released court documents. If you don't want to know more about the earlier years of LVD - please just scroll & roll. If you would like to hear more about the patterns of behavior that she exhibited with the court system, and in her previous relationships - then I highly recommend you listen.

It helps me to gain information before making a knee jerk reaction to something I don't understand. Sometimes I need to just sit back, suspend judgement and ask questions before making a decision. One thing I do know for a fact is that I can not make an "informed decision" if I don't have information.
JMO

Here is a link to the podcast that Tricia did with the WTAF folks re: the recently released court documents. If you don't want to know more about the earlier years of LVD - please just scroll & roll. If you would like to hear more about the patterns of behavior that she exhibited with the court system, and in her previous relationships - then I highly recommend you listen.

It helps me to gain information before making a knee jerk reaction to something I don't understand. Sometimes I need to just sit back, suspend judgement and ask questions before making a decision. One thing I do know for a fact is that I can not make an "informed decision" if I don't have information.
JMO

wenwe4, Thank you very much for the link

It has been mentioned that MM could possibly be taking this as far as he can for notoriety and and future money from a book or movie deal. I understand that their are laws preventing the convicted from profiting off their crimes. Does that mean anyone else in the case is fair game, i.e., MM, RW, the judges, the investigators, etc.? I think at the end of this there are several players I would love to hear from (Ron Wood for certain.) Can you imagine the number of Hollywood execs already reaching out to these people before this thing even goes to trial? And actors wanting to play the leads? Crazy.

I don’t want her out. At all. But IMO this is a ridiculous post. Obscene actually imo.
If she is bailed, God forbid, your statement on vigilantes is obscene.
I don’t want her to have a minute of freedom. But this post disgusted me. That’s not how our justice system works.
JMO
ETA Our society is not one of vigilantes. And the idea of fearing that to me normalizes it. And that is disgusting. JMO
The poster said that in jest, I’m sure. And it doesn’t disgust me that people are so angry with her. Do I want her out? No way! The poster was just making the point of how people feel toward her.

[QUOTE="wenwe4, post: 16232011, member: 37280" I wonder if LVD has taken the money put on her books by reporters, podcasters, and anyone else and has used that money to video chat w/CD in jail. Once you sign up with an account you schedule video chat appointments - were there any restrictions between jails?

*Snipped By Me

Since Chad is a coconspirator, I assume there cannot be ANY contact whatsoever, i.e., video chat jail-to-jail. Has that been confirmed?
I am not sure to be honest I would not put anything past LVD at least trying to do it. The reason I bring this up is that yesterday the Judge made sure to add that condition on if she were released. Not sure if she had tried to video chat in jail (may have been unsuccessful) but that alerted jail staff to watch for her trying to reach out to him.

Also, I think RW made a point of putting on record that LVD's only family she has contact with is CD. At this point in time, I believe that to be true because the rest of the family is paranoid that MB is going down in the attempts on BB and part of the conspiracy w/AC, LVD & CD.

I am just speculating on tidbits from yesterdays hearing.

It has been mentioned that MM could possibly be taking this as far as he can for notoriety and and future money from a book or movie deal. I understand that their are laws preventing the convicted from profiting off their crimes. Does that mean anyone else in the case is fair game, i.e., MM, RW, the judges, the investigators, etc.? I think at the end of this there are several players I would love to hear from (Ron Wood for certain.) Can you imagine the number of Hollywood execs already reaching out to these people before this thing even goes to trial? And actors wanting to play the leads? Crazy.
I think MM will be bound by the attorney-client privilege even after he exits the case.

The poster said that in jest, I’m sure. And it doesn’t disgust me that people are so angry with her. Do I want her out? No way! The poster was just making the point of how people feel toward her.

ITA. Someone made the decision to put Lori in a bullet-proof vest at her initial appearance, so there must have been some threats made against her.

<modsnip: off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
On last night's Crime Talk, Scott Reisch is still opining that MM's days are limited. He mentions that MM states that LV's funds are limited and speculates that the retainer is about to run out @5:00

I really like Scott Reisch and his Crime Talk channel. He had a case in South Western Colorado with zombies and voodoo. I went down that rabbit hole while looking into CD and LVDs nonsensical beliefs. It blew my mind there was another case with zombies. I normally associate zombies and voodoo with New Orleans.

Last edited:
On last night's Crime Talk, Scott Reisch is still opining that MM's days are limited. He mentions that MM states that LV's funds are limited and speculates that the retainer is about to run out @5:00

So MM spends 8 hours a day at the jail every day and charges her for every hour, then says "Good Bye" you're out of money. That is not ethical.

MOO defending a murder charge (and so far this isn't that) typically costs 100k.
Thats 250 hours at 400 an hour.
Just about 6 weeks of full-time work.
Did MM exhaust his defendant client's money visiting in the jail with her? MOO society gains nothing by treating criminals unethically.

[QUOTE="wenwe4, post: 16232011, member: 37280" I wonder if LVD has taken the money put on her books by reporters, podcasters, and anyone else and has used that money to video chat w/CD in jail. Once you sign up with an account you schedule video chat appointments - were there any restrictions between jails?

*Snipped By Me

Since Chad is a coconspirator, I assume there cannot be ANY contact whatsoever, i.e., video chat jail-to-jail. Has that been confirmed?

It has been discussed in the past about CD not being able to contact any of the victim's family (which would include LV)...However, that was a condition should he made bail.

I read what Judge Mallard as similar. That was an additional condition if LV made bail. As of this moment, I haven't seen anything preventing them from communicating while incarcerated. However, I'm not sure how "jail to jail" communications work. Going to be hard to prevent them from using their portals.

I just don't want zombies to come and get them and not make it to trial. Someone should contact the jail and tell them to hang some wolfsbane and maybe some garlic by their cells.

It has been discussed in the past about CD not being able to contact any of the victim's family (which would include LV)...However, that was a condition should he made bail.

I read what Judge Mallard as similar. That was an additional condition if LV made bail. As of this moment, I haven't seen anything preventing them from communicating while incarcerated. However, I'm not sure how "jail to jail" communications work. Going to be hard to prevent them from using their portals.

I just don't want zombies to come and get them and not make it to trial. Someone should contact the jail and tell them to hang some wolfsbane and maybe some garlic by their cells.
Does wolfsbane & garlic work on Zombies? I only knew of Vampires but maybe they co-mingle? If LVD "cannot taste blood" then can CD?
Speaking of foods . . . .
I was truly hoping there would be a way for Rexburg Cakes to deliver a huge "Happy New Day" cake to the inmates at both Freemont & Madison county jails on 7/23/2020. A big celebration for everyone who made it through the end of times and begin their new adventures. I bet we could even pull together donations for the cakes if it were allowed in jail. I might just have to bake one that day in honor of being alive and surviving unscathed.

MOO defending a murder charge (and so far this isn't that) typically costs 100k.
Thats 250 hours at 400 an hour.
Just about 6 weeks of full-time work.
Did MM exhaust his defendant client's money visiting in the jail with her? MOO society gains nothing by treating criminals unethically.

MM, most likely, is the only visitor LV has had in the last 5 weeks, let alone anyone who is supporting her side of the story.

Any speculation on how long it took Lori to swing into the being "needy and fearing abandonment" mode? How does she feel now that she can't create turmoil and excitement everywhere she goes? Where does she find her "supply"? Is she using the only tools she ever knew how to use to get her own way again - sexuality, false praise, and a portrayal of childlike innocence?

The longer she's separated from Chad, the more likely she is to fall for someone else. Wouldn't surprise me if she hasn't already. JMO

Last edited:
So MM spends 8 hours a day at the jail every day and charges her for every hour, then says "Good Bye" you're out of money. That is not ethical.
It happens.
By the way, what else can he possibly do with a client who is leaving earth next Wednesday? She can’t possibly be concerned with his charges since she won’t need to worry about things on this earth anymore, right?

It happens.
By the way, what else can he possibly do with a client who is leaving earth next Wednesday? She can’t possibly be concerned with his charges since she won’t need to worry about things on this earth anymore, right?
Exactly, what else can a poor lawyer do?

It happens.
Exactly, what else can a poor lawyer do?
Maybe she told him to spend it all and she would take him with her when she beams her way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee