Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I'm not too sure. CD was part of the call, and he knew that JJ was not 'safe' nor 'happy'. In all, I think its enough for conspiracy.
Prior is distancing to be sure. If only CD had at some point placed himself in partnership with "hiding" JJ. What little he states, simply sounds like believing what Lori has told him; which is enough to say CD was misled and not a knowing conspirator. but not actually proof that he participated. I sure hope it's enough to prove conspiracy. Tomorrow will be telling!

It was wild wasnt it. Its bad enough when two people throw F bombs at each other in a heated argument but to hear bible verses being thrown around as weapons, I about fell out of my chair.

I was also shocked to learn that MG met Lori at a Church.

Can you imagine getting dragged into the middle of 4 suspicous deaths just because you met a new friend at Church. Wow.
Really unbelievable.

BREAKING: ‘Cult Mom’ Lori Vallow’s friend Melanie Gibb lied to police about having missing JJ Vallow

Gibb, who was friendly with both Vallow and Daybell, took the stand in a Fremont County courthouse to answer questions about her connection to the missing persons case. As CrimeOnline previously reported, Gibb, who lives in Arizona, is believed to be among the last people to see JJ Vallow alive in late September, when she visited Vallow in Rexburg, Idaho.

JJ and his 16-year-old sister Tylee Ryan were found dead in Daybell’s backyard in June, and court records show that investigators believe the siblings died on separate dates in September.

In November, police went to Vallow’s home in Rexburg to do a welfare check on JJ; they were reportedly unaware at the time that Tylee had also been missing.

Whoa!!!!! How in the world does a family lawyer like Mr. means defend against this next Monday? It's safe to say that LV is toast no matter who she'd get to represent her.

No telling, but you know if MM was on the phone with LV instead of F2F at the detention center, he would be walking away taking breaks for showers, coffee, and getting his boots polished while she rambles on incessantly. I reckon he is spending so much time with her because she never stops spinning the elaborate nonsensical lies. She seems to believe that a break in conversation is an invitation to upstage everybody within earshot.

Prior is distancing to be sure. If only CD had at some point placed himself in partnership with "hiding" JJ. What little he states, simply sounds like believing what Lori has told him; which is enough to say CD was misled and not a knowing conspirator. but not actually proof that he participated. I sure hope it's enough to prove conspiracy. Tomorrow will be telling!
Was CD not home when Alex camre to his backyard? He sent a text to his wife saying he was burning and shooting that morning.

Last edited:
BREAKING: ‘Cult Mom’ Lori Vallow’s friend Melanie Gibb lied to police about having missing JJ Vallow

Gibb, who was friendly with both Vallow and Daybell, took the stand in a Fremont County courthouse to answer questions about her connection to the missing persons case. As CrimeOnline previously reported, Gibb, who lives in Arizona, is believed to be among the last people to see JJ Vallow alive in late September, when she visited Vallow in Rexburg, Idaho.

JJ and his 16-year-old sister Tylee Ryan were found dead in Daybell’s backyard in June, and court records show that investigators believe the siblings died on separate dates in September.

In November, police went to Vallow’s home in Rexburg to do a welfare check on JJ; they were reportedly unaware at the time that Tylee had also been missing.

As others have mentioned, I was not expecting MG and Lori to go in on each other using LDS scripture, rap battle style.

That was ... something.

And then Lori bit back with venom when MG called out her adulterous behavior with Chad - something about MG knowing all about getting involved with someone prior to a divorce?

Damn. That was a passive aggressive RIDE.

Last edited:
Was CD not home when Alex camre to his backyard? He sent a text to his wife saying he was burning and shooting thay morning.
Believe me, I know. I agree. I'm not on CD's side. I'm just viewing the evidence presented and how Prior is going to spin it. Prior made sure to stress that it may have been Alex's device, but there's no proof it was Alex using it. I fear he may do the same concerning the text. It may have been Chad's device, but there is no proof it was Chad that used it. This is all a huge take down of one person only. Things are NOT looking good for Lori at all.

6:52:42

Rob Wood: "When you were at Lori Vallow's house did you ever have occasion to see Chad Daybell there?"

Melanie Gibb: "Yes."

Rob Wood: "Do you recall approximately how many times you saw him there that weekend?"

*Chad Daybell's eyebrows shoot up in alarm*

Melanie Gibb: "two, three, four times maybe."

Agree. I think of this as breaking the commandment to not take the Lord's name in vain. I know most people assume it means don't swear, but I think it has a much deeper context as well.

Using the Lord's name to justify evil is a sin.
Textbook example, no doubt.
There are 16 witnesses subpoenaedad after Melani it will be her boyfriend David Warwick
I still think Mr. Warwick helped Melanie out of the cult.

6:52:42

Rob Wood: "When you were at Lori Vallow's house did you ever have occasion to see Chad Daybell there?"

Melanie Gibb: "Yes."

Rob Wood: "Do you recall approximately how many times you saw him there that weekend?"

*Chad Daybell's eyebrows shoot up in alarm*

Melanie Gibb: "two, three, four times maybe."
No surprise that Tammy was allegedly suspicious.

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

CR22-20-0755 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Chad Guy Daybell Defendant.
  • 07/28/2020 Subpoena Issued

Comment
    DAYBELL. Subpoena Special Agent Benjamin Dean (FBI)

• 07/28/2020 Subpoena Issued

Comment
    DAYBELL. Subpoena Special Agent Steven Daniels(FBI)

• 07/29/2020 Subpoena Issued

Comment
    DAYBELL. Subpoena to Rylene Nowlin

• 07/29/2020 Subpoena Issued

Comment
    DAYBELL. Subpoena to Gary Lyu(FBI).pdf

• 08/03/2020 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

• 08/04/2020 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

Also, it was good to know when and where at least one September podcast was recorded. But, I can't remember now.... did MG say Chad was there when they were recording? Or was it just the three of them (MG, DW and Lori)??

Also, it was good to know when and where at least one September podcast was recorded. But, I can't remember now.... did MG say Chad was there when they were recording? Or was it just the three of them (MG, DW and Lori)??
MG said that Chad wasn't there. It was a late Sunday evening, the same night when JJ was presumably killed. That podcast was seemingly never published. A tree part series with only MG and DW (they are the only two mentioned in the episode descriptions) came out in early December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member