Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! They are in this for the long haul. I don’t see them missing any court dates that they are allowed to be at! It will be interesting to see if anyone else besides Kay and Larry show up for Lori’s hearing. MOO

I hope Lori shows up sans mask.
I want to see that cra-cray smirk she loves to parade out.

JMO

good lord......
As if Chad's appeal wasn't already totally lost on me...:confused:
His..........slow..........basic............speech................drives..........me...........nuts!!!

Fast paced Lori shoots words out way faster than she thinks.
Chad would have been on the chopping block with her in record speed IMO if this had of ran its natural course. :rolleyes:

moo

LISTEN: Body cam footage of Rexburg detectives confronting Lori Vallow about her missing kids | East Idaho News

Listen to Lori lie on Nov 26
She lies so easy. The kids are dead.
Also obsesses over Kay getting the life Insurance money
Now we know what she knew at this point in time.....
The obvious jealous rage and greed brewing inside her, so transparent.
The audacity and gawl of that woman knowing she killed her kids and dumped them in her new secret husbands backyard.....
giggling?????? constantly??:eek:

She is without doubt the cruelest nastiest truly narcissistic ruthless idiot we have ever come across here at websleuths. IMO.:(

Just wanted to provide an updated transcript of the Lori - Chad call, based on what others heard and recorded. I feel this is a much closer and more accurate transcription of what was actually said, but is still imperfect.

[Begin call]
Automated message: “A call from and paid for by...”
Lori: “Lori.”
Automated message: “...an inmate at the Madison County Jail. This call is subject to recording and monitoring. If you don't mean to talk, hang up now. Thank you for using Telmate.”

Lori: "Hi babe!"
Chad: *short pause* "Hello."
Lori: "Are you okay?"
Chad: *long pause* "So they’re searching... the... property."
Lori: "The house right now?"
Chad: "Yes. Yes. [unintelligible - it kinda sounds like he says "for evidence," which would make sense in relation to the preceding dialogue, but then again it also sounds like he says something about a "house"]." *long pause* "So... Mark Means will be talking to you."
Lori: "Okay." *short pause* "What, are they in the house?"
Chad: *short pause* "No, they’re out on the property."
Lori: *short pause* "Are they seizing stuff?" *short pause* "Again?"
Chad: "They’re searching." *long pause* "There's a search warrant, and so... [unintelligible] with the kids."
Lori: *long pause* "Okay."
Chad: *long pause* "Yeah. I tried to set up a call. I'm glad you called."
Lori: "Yeah."
Chad: *long pause* "So we'll see what transpires."
Lori: *short pause* "Okay."
Chad: *long pause* "Definitely a good thing I don't really..."
Lori: *interrupting* What do you want me to do? Pray?
Chad: *interrupted* "Huh?"
Lori: "What do you want me..."
Chad: *interrupting* "Yeah, I'm praying!"
Lori: *laughs*
Chad: "Well,..." *long pause*
Lori: "Good." *short pause* "Okay. What can I do for you?"
Chad: *long pause* "Umm. I‘m feeling pretty calm. I would call Mark though, and he..." *long pause* "...and you can talk with him."
Lori: "Have you talked to him already?"
Chad: "Oh, they've called me, yes."
Lori: "So he knows what they're doing?"
Chad: "Yeah." *short pause* "Looks like I've..." *short pause* "...a call from somebody else I need to talk to - I love you so much!"
Lori: "Okay. I love you. Should I try to call you later?"
Chad: *short pause* "Umm... I don’t know. I... I don't know. Uh... You can try, yeah. I'll answer if I can."
Lori: "Okay."
Chad: "I love you and we’ll talk soon."
Lori: "Okay baby. I love you."
Chad: "Okay, love you. Okay, bye."
[End call]

Something weird that bothered me about the call LV made when they were searching CDs property, she seems to have some sort of need to protect CD. Why? What does that do? What could she do from jail for him? How entangled is Means and Prior? All jmo
Lori and Chad believe that LE that are investigating them are dark beings, zombies, etc. MG said that L&C habitually got rid of zombies through prayer. IMO Lori thinks they can stop or change the course of investigation by praying. Chad created the idea of Lori as a translated being. She's hanging onto the fantasy that the two have a higher calling. Without it they are just plain murderers.

Just wanted to provide an updated transcript of the Lori - Chad call, based on what others heard and recorded. I feel this is a much closer and more accurate transcription of what was actually said, but is still imperfect.

[Begin call]
Automated message: “A call from and paid for by...”
Lori: “Lori.”
Automated message: “...an inmate at the Madison County Jail. This call is subject to recording and monitoring. If you don't mean to talk, hang up now. Thank you for using Telmate.”

Lori: "Hi babe!"
Chad: *short pause* "Hello."
Lori: "Are you okay?"
Chad: *long pause* "So they’re searching... the... property."
Lori: "The house right now?"
Chad: "Yes. Yes. [unintelligible - it kinda sounds like he says "for evidence," which would make sense in relation to the preceding dialogue, but then again it also sounds like he says something about a "house"]." *long pause* "So... Mark Means will be talking to you."
Lori: "Okay." *short pause* "What, are they in the house?"
Chad: *short pause* "No, they’re out on the property."
Lori: *short pause* "Are they seizing stuff?" *short pause* "Again?"
Chad: "They’re searching." *long pause* "There's a search warrant, and so... [unintelligible] with the kids."
Lori: *long pause* "Okay."
Chad: *long pause* "Yeah. I tried to set up a call. I'm glad you called."
Lori: "Yeah."
Chad: *long pause* "So we'll see what transpires."
Lori: *short pause* "Okay."
Chad: *long pause* "Definitely a good thing I don't really..."
Lori: *interrupting* What do you want me to do? Pray?
Chad: *interrupted* "Huh?"
Lori: "What do you want me..."
Chad: *interrupting* "Yeah, I'm praying!"
Lori: *laughs*
Chad: "Well,..." *long pause*
Lori: "Good." *short pause* "Okay. What can I do for you?"
Chad: *long pause* "Umm. I‘m feeling pretty calm. I would call Mark though, and he..." *long pause* "...and you can talk with him."
Lori: "Have you talked to him already?"
Chad: "Oh, they've called me, yes."
Lori: "So he knows what they're doing?"
Chad: "Yeah." *short pause* "Looks like I've..." *short pause* "...a call from somebody else I need to talk to - I love you so much!"
Lori: "Okay. I love you. Should I try to call you later?"
Chad: *short pause* "Umm... I don’t know. I... I don't know. Uh... You can try, yeah. I'll answer if I can."
Lori: "Okay."
Chad: "I love you and we’ll talk soon."
Lori: "Okay baby. I love you."
Chad: "Okay, love you. Okay, bye."
[End call]

thank you Onsdag for this.:)

What they don't say is really obvious to their guilt.

hmm like say maybe....'well this is ridiculous, what a waste of time and resources!! what do they think they will find at your place??
geez, they think we did something to my children!""etc

don't ya's think??o_O
why aren't murder charges here ???:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: (one for each of their victims)

moo

thank you Onsdag for this.:)

What they don't say is really obvious to their guilt.

hmm like say maybe....'well this is ridiculous, what a waste of time and resources!! what do they think they will find at your place??
geez, they think we did something to my children!""etc

don't ya's think??o_O
why aren't murder charges here ???:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: (one for each of their victims)

moo
I think both of their reactions are telling. For anyone else, the police & FBI showing up at your door with a warrant to search your property for human remains would be upsetting, but not for Chad or Lori. Neither was suprised. Neither was nervous or confused. If Chad really had no idea about the remains youd think hed have alot more questions for Lori or that he would at least sound scared or confused. Instead their both calm. Which confirms what I already believed, they both knew exactly what happened.

As for the murder charges, it will likely be a few months be for Chads trial starts so theres no rush to amend either of their charges. IMO I think the police are working with the FBI to get all the Forensics back and once they do, charges will be filed. I think there just trying to take their time and do it right. But just for arguements sake even in Chad doesnt get charged with murder, Idaho recognizes accomplices liability. Under accomplice liability a guilty party is legal seen just as guilty as the person you commited the murder offense and as such will be sentenced similarly. I think theres enough proof of him repeatedly trying to cover up the remains to prove he was accomlice so I think homeboy is going away for a LONG time... Unless he gets one of his magical portals to appear and set him free, i mean he is a God after all

Tylee was so alone in the world. No one missed her at all. If it was not for the Woodcocks pursuing contact with JJ, no one would have even brought this up.
I'm sure Colby missed her, but Lori managed to fool him (despite his suspicions) into thinking that he was texting with Tylee in September when he wasn't. He also received money from Tylee's Venmo account in October. I'd like to think that Colby would have raised the alarm eventually. Lori's parents should have done it too.

Didn’t Lori’s fight with Alex out in the street occur after the attempt on BBs life? I believe she was telling him he was a disgrace to his family?Likely because the murder attempt failed.
No, that fight happened in the early 2019 when Lori left Charles and was living with Alex for a while. We don't know how Lori (or Chad) reacted to the failed murder attempt on BB.

Every few days with this case I have to take a step back and shake myself off to make sure I can fathom what these monsters did.

I mean in some of the cases here you can almost understand a bad fight argument turning into an unexpected killing but this kind of crap that these two pulled is beyond belief.

Not 1 killed. Not 2. But maybe 3 or 4 or maybe even 5 or more when you go backwards in Lori's life.

Just wow. I need to go shake off some more.
All it takes are two callous individuals with no conscience and a self-serving motive. IMO we'll never see any remorse from Lori and Chad.

I think what was telling on the phone call, was Chad's insistence that Lori call her attorney. Now why would she need to do that if nothing was going to be found?
They had the same attorney, Means, at that point right? So he could have been used to pass info between them they could not discuss on the recorded jail convos. Also, didn't he call Means shortly after this and Means told him to leave the property IIRC?

It must be so hard for the family only hearing about new details from a prelim trial, i understand why LE have to hold things back but for a family member it must be so frustrating feeling like you deserve to know everything because its your family that were killed. I can't imagine how i would feel if somebody in my family was killed and the police knew more than they were telling me.
In my (limited) experience as long as LE trusts them to keep info quiet LE will give the family any horrid details prior to them being released to press or in open court. But only true after an arrest has been made and probably not until defense receives the info in discovery.

DA and investigators often develop a close relationship w/victim’s families and want very much to ease their pain as much as possible. Watching the very end of the video today, after the hearing was over the grandparents interacted w/ cops and Woods in a way that indicates they’re becoming close IMO. I suspect they’ll be given the most harrowing details in advance of court whenever possible.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member