Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. He explained two changes in the backyard in his report to Tammy: signs of fire in the fire pit and disturbed ground in the pet cemetery. He used the raccoon for the second part.

Warning-graphic
As for dismemberment (IF it took place before burning): IMO it was done where there were tools and protection available. Also, the noise could not have alerted the neighbors. Did Alex own any suitable tools or did he borrow them from Chad? I think Alex's appartment and Chad's shed/barn are the best guesses as to the location.
He also explained taking care of tree limbs. That could imply compound actions. I live on a heavily wooded lot and at least four times a year we have to cut up and burn fallen branches. Sometimes we can drag them to the burn pile without cutting the up. More often than not we have to break out the chainsaw.

I personally FEEL that LV, CD, AC, MP, MG -- all sincere in their beliefs.

One piece of supporting evidence: CV, who knew LV much better than do any of us, believed she was sincere.

I know folks here think MG and MP were in on a money-driven "scam." My opinion is that they weren't, but that they were -- at least at some point and to some extent -- persuaded on CD's beliefs. Unless they're lying, they absolutely believe Lori is sincere.

To me, it looks like, until her Rexburg visit, MG largely shared LV's beliefs. If anyone has evidence to the contrary, please correct me. But if I'm right about MG's pre-Rexburg ideas, do folks think she, too, was in on the scam? What would have been her part? If she wasn't, it would seem she was sincere. And my strong impression is that she -- who knows LV and CD much better than we do -- feels, just as CV did, that both are sincere (though mislead by The Adversary). JMO.

Last edited:
But, at some point, in some unrecorded conversation, Chad must have refused to obtain a divorce from Tammy. I'm not sure that Chad's intention was anything other than a clandestine affair, thought of as a multiple wife ( I mean more than one).
Dateline interview: MG stated that in Jan 2019 she asked both Chad and Lori why they both didn't divorce and remarry, and MG stated that neither wanted to do that because it would diminish them in the eyes of the church. Something like that. So I guess murder was the only option.

He also explained taking care of tree limbs. That could imply compound actions. I live on a heavily wooded lot and at least four times a year we have to cut up and burn fallen branches. Sometimes we can drag them to the burn pile without cutting the up. More often than not we have to break out the chainsaw.

If that is the case, that will easily be proven. Very distinctive cuts, I would think.

Tonight, I am thinking the most likely scenario is that Tylee was shot with that gun with the silencer before getting back to the apartments the night of the Yellowstone visit, and that she remained in the bed of the truck inside the garage overnight. Risky, yes, but the easiest, fastest, and cleanest way to do it. Then burned and dismembered and carried to her grave in the green bucket. And I would just about bet that Lori claimed that Tylee threatened to kill her. JMO

I’m not sure if they are able to obtain what was there originally. But there will be a new spot temporarily and hopefully it can be filled.

I know some people have mentioned that it seems like a false sense of comfort. To these families and to the community here, we are all looking for comfort or a way to say we love/care about you. Everyone is grieving and processing in their own way and although temporary it provides some calm and comfort. So at this moment in time this is the best we can do.

I know that out at the original spot there were a couple things mentioning Tammy and Charles. These two are just as important and mattered too and it was nice to see others cared about them too.

All jmo moo

@SleuthD-o-doubleg Im soooo happy that there are wonderful people in Rexburg (you included of course) that will not let JJ, Tylee, Tammy, and Charles be forgotten. I’m sure they are all smiling down on y’all from above. And I’m sure Kay, Larry, & Colby will appreciate it. Sending you big hugs!

P.S. I’m sorta hoping it’s still really close to the Daybell property so that whoever had the original memorial taken down, still has to see it all the time. MOO

Dateline interview: MG stated that in Jan 2019 she asked both Chad and Lori why they both didn't divorce and remarry, and MG stated that neither wanted to do that because it would diminish them in the eyes of the church. Something like that. So I guess murder was the only option.
It’s things like this totally absurd statement that tell me neither Lori nor Chad believed in what they were spouting. Divorce would diminish them but murder would...what? Elevate them?

And now that I think about it, why would MG need to ask why they didn’t divorce their spouses? Was she aware that murder was the only other option? Was murder openly discussed in their little group?

(snipped)
ETA: I had hoped it would have remained longer. Just driving slowly by the memorial helped me to feel the love that people had for these two children and woman that they had never met. People from around the world sending cards and flowers to remember them.
Tylee and JJ were dragged all around four states in the last few years, never a permanent home, living out of laundry baskets and leaving behind possessions and friends over and over. Where even IS their real home? That's why I would have liked to see the memorial remain until at least the kids were buried - a final resting place.

It’s things like this totally absurd statement that tell me neither Lori nor Chad believed in what they were spouting. Divorce would diminish them but murder would...what? Elevate them?

And now that I think about it, why would MG need to ask why they didn’t divorce their spouses? Was she aware that murder was the only other option? Was murder openly discussed in their little group?
Don't forget, "enrich them." It's all so crazy, isn't it?

But hadn't LV divorced the husbands that escaped being killed by her? Why didn't those divorces diminish her?

Clearly religious beliefs are involved in this case. Please bear in mind many people have different beliefs and may take offense to things posted about religion. The bottom line is that this thread is for discussion of the case, not religious beliefs. Please stay on topic.

Thank you for this extremely educating reply. I didn't know any of this.

And for me, no it isn't difficult at all. I have a progressive nerve loss. It's generally been very gradual. I've read lips all my life. I have hearing aids but prefer not to wear them.
Oooh. Can you tell what people facing the camera are saying when captured by video but no sound? I imagine that could come in very handy at WS sometimes.

I hope I’m not being insensitive by asking.

When Prior brings up CD saying he did not know LVD to the detective I believe this was communication of CD to LVD. The look of duping delight on CD's face when the lawyer got that in was quite revealing as to his character.

Triangulated communication.

snipped/focus

I think the idea was that they'd get away with their divinely-ordained destruction of zombies (in reality: cold-blooded murder). They reasoned that what the church couldn't see wouldn't diminish the three in the eyes of the church.

Divorce, on the other hand, would have been publicly visible.

As gods and prophets the usual restrictions do not apply to them in their view. They get their instructions to do hard things and do them and are rewarded. That god is Chad probably though I have not ruled out it being another individual who he is the prophet for.

There is a hierarchy here. And yes, death may be considered less problematic to them in this belief system. There are ones followed by millions where dead is better than many other things you could do.

You may underestimate their narcissism.

Edit to add***Someone once mentioned LVD had a head injury. I am wondering if she has damage that might make her susceptible to CD claiming he is or channels a god? She seems to have been a piece of work to begin with, this might have put her over the edge.

Last edited:
But hadn't LV divorced the husbands that escaped being killed by her? Why didn't those divorces diminish her?

Good question. One thing that happened was, after her near death experience, she thought God had singled her out for a special role in His plan for The End of The World. She was presenting herself (I think sincerely, but others disagree) as a totally changed woman, far more spiritual, far closer to God now.

Tylee told the police during an interview that Charles had sent her a link to a strange website about their church and said this is whats happening.

Was the name of this website ever uncovered? I wonder what it was and whether it has been taken down.

Did MG state when exactly she was told by lori/chad that Charles was a zombie?

I noticed in the loris police interview MG speaks and talks about charles using loris phone to get MG to come over to their house.

MG say's " " he proceeded to act like he was himself"

Kind of like she's implying that she was expecting him to not act like him self most likley because she was told he was a zombie. That was in Jan 2019 close to 6 months before Charles was killed.

Around 2:40 into video

For starters, I was amazed that they let AxC sit there, neither handcuffed nor cooling his heels in a squad car, getting no medical attention for his alleged head injury, while officers milled about. It was as if he were nothing more than a disinterested eyewitness. Perhaps there was more security on the ground that it appears to us, but even if there were, it strikes me as odd.

I found the police interaction with Alex after shooting Charles extremely odd also, Its also strange that Lori mentioned in a police interview that she had a "police officer friend" Who "told her to file a police report of charles" she also did a podcast with him. Whats even more strange is the friend of Charles who claimed to have heard Lori state over the phone that she was going to destroy Charles just so happens to also be the illustrator of Lori's "police friends" books. Coincidence maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarishaikh