Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mentioned due to the fact that it was said that a green bucket was found, and we have shared many times the screen shot of the green ?sterilte top on a tote" like Frazee used? in the back of the truck at the storage unit.

Not sure what you are getting at. What is your thinking with black ones and others that were left there and not in unit when Nate took photos?
To me "green bucket" doesn't equal "green top". IIRC the totes seen on Alex's truck were black, so they wouldn't qualify for a green bucket found in Tylee's grave.

When testimony in the preliminary hearing described the green bucket and how it was net to the skull, I just assumed the skull had been moved around in the bucket, and this was an example of dismemberment. It never occurred to me that the green bucket and the skull were not relevant to each other. Anyone else?

I hadn't really went there until just now. But interesting line of thought. Unless I'm not remembering correctly, the skull with an unattached jawbone was at the bottom of the burial pit, along with the bucket, correct? The skull and jawbone were described a bit differently from the rest of the remains. Something different might have happened there. Pure speculation. Jmo

.. and don't forget those were Chad's words also about Tammy, that (paraphrased) she would support the mission after her death.
Do we know if Tammy was ever rated as dark according to Chad's light/dark scale? It would mean that she was working against Chad's mission. She was eventually declared a zombie, IIRC. I wonder when that happened. Were any other zombies rehabilitated after death? IMO Chad was not very consistent in the application of his doctrine.

Warning-graphic
I'm not sure if all of the remains would fit into a single bucket. Putting a bucket on the fire would probably slow down the burning of the remains. IMO the bucket would have slowly melted before fire reached the remains.
Another question: How was Tylee's body transported from the crime scene to Chad's backyard? Could Alex have carried it alone? Maybe Lori helped him putting the body in his truck (in the garage our outside?) and Chad helped with the unloading. If dismemberement took place elsewhere, then bins or bags could have been used.
Jumping off your post here. Re the bucket - IMO used to put remains in from the fire - they were hot and that is why the bucket is melted (we don't know how much the bucket was melted). At the moment I do not think the remains were in the bucket and then the bucket put in the fire.

A question. Do we have floor plans of the townhouses? I seem to recall that the garage for each property was at the rear of each townhouse, so am wondering if there is access from the interior of the townhouse to the garage? This would make moving the body less obvious.

Last edited:
Do we know if Tammy was ever rated as dark according to Chad's light/dark scale? It would mean that she was working against Chad's mission. She was eventually declared a zombie, IIRC. I wonder when that happened. Were any other zombies rehabilitated after death? IMO Chad was not very consistent in the application of his doctrine.
I think the light/dark was for Loris family? As far as I am aware, Tammy was always seen as dying early as per Chads visions. I do not think Zombies can be rehabiltated, IIRC all dark spirits remain dark.

To me "green bucket" doesn't equal "green top". IIRC the totes seen on Alex's truck were black, so they wouldn't qualify for a green bucket found in Tylee's grave.

Disagree totes were black MOO...Lot's of research at the time found clear (non colored) Sterilite brand containers with green lid in back of truck is what is being referred to as to the lid color being green MOO.

green.JPG

screenshot from EIN.com 4 minute video which now later is a good review MOO

Last edited:
That makes me wonder if that's what all the duct tape was for--to cover JJ so completely that he did not leave DNA evidence in the vehicle that hauled his body?

That also makes me wonder if the police tested Alex's vehicles for DNA?
This is a good question!! Remember Lori changed her vehicle. Was it after the move to Rexburg? Were the vehicles impounded by LE. Where are the vehicles now? If Lori changed her vehicle after either Tylee or JJ went missing, then I would imagine that vehicle was used to transport at least 1 body.

I’m new to this case and have been catching up for the past few weeks watching YouTube videos on CD/LV, the disappearance and subsequent finding of the kids, family deaths, etc.

I watched CD’s preliminary hearing last week.

I wonder who will flip on whom first?

I myself think Chad will turn on Lori. He was the more stable of the two prior to their meeting & hooking up. Lori, imo, has some severe psychopathy going on. I think they used fueled each other’s fantasies in some odd way. But murder is stepping over a huge line.

So, what turned them (CD, LV, AC) into murderers? It’s clear to me each may have conspired to commit murder (although Lori and Alex implemented the plan). CB imo didn’t commit the actual murders but had a hand in desecrating the remains. How abhorrent. I’ll say that “Satan trapped them” to loosely quote MG.

This case is just so bizarre. I just fell down the rabbit hole two weeks ago- I don’t get CourtTV and watch it on YouTube to catch up.
I just found this thread yesterday and am sure my questions were covered so I’ll be reading back threads.

This has been bugging me. Does the fact that the DA never introduced evidence of Chad’s fingerprints or DNA on JJ’s plastic wrap/duct tape mean they didn’t find any? I know typically information is held back in preliminary hearings, but I would think evidence he handled the body would remove any doubt as to his involvement (thus ensuring he’d be bound over for trial) without tipping off too much of the DA’s strategy.

What are the odds that CD’s fingerprints/DNA were there and they chose not to mention it?
I’m a few pages behind so someone may have already answered. They didn’t need to reveal any fingerprint evidence to prove probable cause on these charges. The bodies being on Chad’s property was probably enough to be held over for trial. I think it’s likely that there will be prints and/or DNA or other evidence found with JJ because duct tape lends itself to prints, fibers, etc.

All JMO and IANAL

This is a good question!! Remember Lori changed her vehicle. Was it after the move to Rexburg? Were the vehicles impounded by LE. Where are the vehicles now? If Lori changed her vehicle after either Tylee or JJ went missing, then I would imagine that vehicle was used to transport at least 1 body.

Seriously wonder if LE was on top of the changing of cars. I think that LE IS usually aware of many vehicle details that others forget.

Yep, I'm going down the rabbit hole that zombie = has insurance coverage / income for the players. Dark = folks that are against LV & CD etc or have potential for monies in the future.

I realize it's a rabbit hole, but I'm going down it for a bit to look at if that lines up to exclude.

Yep, I'm going down the rabbit hole that zombie = has insurance coverage / income for the players. Dark = folks that are against LV & CD etc or have potential for monies in the future.

I realize it's a rabbit hole, but I'm going down it for a bit to look at if that lines up to exclude.
I wonder if you declare that you know your spouse is going to die soon because you've seen it in visions, will effect your ability to take out/increase life insurance? :confused:

Warning about frank discussion of depraved behaviour.

Maybe bucket was used to transport TR in bits from the place she was dismembered to the fire in several trips, and then again out of the fire to where she was buried.

Head first and some parts, then another trip for more limbs.

The only good part of this is it is unlikely CD can get out of being implicated in several trips over hours.

In the Rexburg video, it states the Rogue is hers. In video when Charles was shot, she was driving another vehicle she stated. And also in the police video when she and Tylee were at the PD.

IIRC

ETA: Two vehicles.
\
Here is one vehicle mention of the Rogue in Rexburg.

Queue up to ~1:00 and before of Lori's car - blue Rogue

And when she was at the Gilbert police station, MG stated that Lori had Xfinity QX @~3:30

I’m a few pages behind so someone may have already answered. They didn’t need to reveal any fingerprint evidence to prove probable cause on these charges. The bodies being on Chad’s property was probably enough to be held over for trial. I think it’s likely that there will be prints and/or DNA or other evidence found with JJ because duct tape lends itself to prints, fibers, etc.

All JMO and IANAL

This was only a Preliminary hearing to prove probable cause. Goodness knows the bodies alone found on CD’s property was probable cause.

There will be loads more coming during Discovery prior to trial. LE/prosecutors don’t have to show all their cards at this stage.

All the forensics with subsequent information from those two poor children is yet to come.

I’m not sure they have cause of death yet for JJ/Tylee. If they do, it certainly wasn’t released to the general public yet.

At this point, there is no need for the Prosecution to give up *any* hint of their case and evidence against CD except what was needed to establish probable cause. They’ll get into fingerprints, plastic garbage serrations and much much more during trial.

I think the light/dark was for Loris family? As far as I am aware, Tammy was always seen as dying early as per Chads visions. I do not think Zombies can be rehabiltated, IIRC all dark spirits remain dark.
IF Tammy was declared a zombie yet after her death she "visited" her children and "helped" them from the other side of the veil (paraphrasing Chad), then she was rehabilitated. In contrast, Charles was never deemed a good guy after his death and we don't know what Lori's stance on her kids is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia