Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my take on this, subject as always to change, but it appears to me that Lori has adopted the persona of an exalted being. When she goes into this mode she is very believable. We all heard that on MG's recording.

I might add that ability could be associated with disassociation, which in turn is a reaction to trauma, and a symptom of a personality disorder.

Could it be possible that when Tylee was killed, Chad thought that this would be a one time favor, and accepted whatever story he was told. Then it happens again, and he's already sucked in.

Then Tammy dies. How would he feel about this happening after telling several people that he saw in vision Tammy as dying at a young age? What kind of shock would he be in? Did he really believe himself to be a prophet? It's the way God works, after all.

And here's this Jezebelle withholding herself until marriage. She had him trapped like a rat in a box.

ETA: And THEN Alex dies!
BBM-
Chad, I am sure was NOT surprised when Tylee and JJ were killed.
Chad was NOT in shock that Tammy died as he planned and implemented it.
Off side-- I have never heard that LVD was withholding anything, especially sex, until marriage.
Do you have a link for that ???

BBM-
Chad, I am sure was NOT surprised when Tylee and JJ were killed.
Chad was NOT in shock that Tammy died as he planned and implemented it.
Off side-- I have never heard that LVD was withholding anything, especially sex, until marriage.
Do you have a link for that ???
I absolutely agree with Spartygirl here. Chad is an evil, manipulating, serial killer. For everyone here, his bumbling, small town persona is false! He is no dummy, quite the opposite. Chad is the mastermind behind all of this. Also, I very much highly doubt that Lori was withholding anything. Really? Nothing so far has lead us to believe that fits in with Lori's MO at all. MOO

I must have missed something. How do we know that she "withheld herself until marriage?"

In Melanie's recorded conversation, Melanie brings up Lori being with Chad "before he was even divorced". Lori replies that she was never "with" him, and he was never divorced.

In Melanie's interview, she states that she had asked Lori "why don't you two just get divorces?" and Lori replies that they could not be divorced. It would take away from their exaltation.

ETA: I took this to mean no sex outside of marriage. Sex outside of marriage is a reason for losing a temple recommend. Being allowed in the temple was important.

Just saw this from People - interesting...

Arizona Police Pursuing Criminal Case Against Lori Vallow in Death of Ex-Husband

Any findings would be sent to a local prosecutor, who still must decide whether charges would be filed, says a police spokesman August 10, 2020 03:08 PM

Arizona police are pursuing a case against Lori Vallow in connection with the death of her previous husband, at the same time that she faces conspiracy charges tied to the deaths of her two children.
The case against Lori in the July 2019 shooting of Charles Vallow could be sent to the prosecutor in as soon as four to six months, but may take longer, and could include a recommendation that she be charged with conspiracy to commit murder, Chandler police spokesman Sgt. Jason McClimans tells PEOPLE.
Lori always has been a person of interest in this investigation, McClimans said, even though it was determined that her brother, Alex Cox, admitted to pulling the trigger.
---------------------------------

More here:
Arizona Police Pursuing Criminal Case Against Lori Vallow in Death of Ex-Husband
FINALLY !!!
Annie must be thrilled as I am to hear this.

I absolutely agree with Spartygirl here. Chad is an evil, manipulating, serial killer. For everyone here, his bumbling, small town persona is false! He is no dummy, quite the opposite. Chad is the mastermind behind all of this. Also, I very much highly doubt that Lori was withholding anything. Really? Nothing so far has lead us to believe that fits in with Lori's MO at all. MOO
THANK YOU @Redvines86
:)

The whole thing is grotesque. They transported, cut up burned, buried her body handling her over and over, whole and in pieces.
This very fact makes me wonder if there wasn't something "ritualistic" about Tylee's death/dismemberment/dumping. Like they have to "be as naughty as they possibly can" to bring about the "highest exaltation" or some sort of twisted thinking like this. I have to wonder if Tylee didn't challenge LVD on her not being a god/goddess or at least Tylee not believing her Mom. The very thing that appears to bring out narcissistic rage type behaviors is when her lies are challenged. IIRC CV alluded to that in a letter/text/email that mentioned BB and her brother(?). IMO

Why would 5 men marry her if she had sex outside of marriage? I get the impression that keeping church ordinances was very important to Chad, and also an excuse as to why he could not divorce Tammy. That topic apparently came up, according to MG. That's JMO.

I could be very well wrong, but I just can't see Chad as being anywhere close to being an "alpha" male. He is a follower, not a leader. Again, JMO.

Why would 5 men marry her if she had sex outside of marriage? I get the impression that keeping church ordinances was very important to Chad, and also an excuse as to why he could not divorce Tammy. That topic apparently came up, according to MG. That's JMO.

I could be very well wrong, but I just can't see Chad as being anywhere close to being an "alpha" male. He is a follower, not a leader. Again, JMO.
I feel like CD wanted to be a leader and was attempting to give off that persona/façade but he was just not quite able to pull it off. He envied others and attempted to emulate them (ie: Julie Rowe's NDE book's & following, PAP/AVOW & following, his football player friend book publishing). I also think TD challenged CD on some of his stuff as well - just based upon descriptions of her growing up she sounded pretty down to earth & humble (MOO).

Maybe they threw lots of wood, debris on op of her?
Well, yes, but there's a long and big package coming out of the truck to the fireplace. Dead giveaway, if you excuse the expression. And could the neighbor see into the yard?

To get an idea about this fire thing, I took a deep dive in YouTube to see examples of funeral pyres in India at Varanasi and in Nepal. These bodies are cremated in the first day or so after death. The body I noted at the moment of being placed on the funeral pyre was well wrapped, but it still wasn't an easy package, and these folks are MUCH smaller than we are: maybe 100 lbs max for an average woman. And then the amount of dry wood it takes to make the pyre happen! Hindus also arrange the wood in teepee shapes, something no doubt CD and Alex failed to do; it would have made the fire more efficient if they had IMO.
Anyway, my little venture gave me a lot of insight.

Redvines, I love your post. You said exactly what I think about Chad. I have missed so many posts. Did you ever have an opportunity to meet him? When I saw him in court, he came across as a fraud, a manipulator, and someone who might enjoy killing people and animals.

As for Lori, I think she used sex to get men and used the men to get money. Then disposed of them. She likely always had the next husband waiting in the wings, or waiting in the guest bedroom!
Evil.

I will mention one other little thing that nags at me.

Chad could have justified his desire for Lori, and the other women to whom he apparently said that they had been wives of his in previous existences. Did he mean all at the same time? I wonder.

I think there is still some serious contemplation within the walls of the church when it comes to polygamy. I think originally it was mandated, specifically for exaltation. I can see Chad thinking it was something he might be lacking. I don't recall anyone else's wife being killed back in the day in order to practice polygamy.

In Melanie's recorded conversation, Melanie brings up Lori being with Chad "before he was even divorced". Lori replies that she was never "with" him, and he was never divorced.

In Melanie's interview, she states that she had asked Lori "why don't you two just get divorces?" and Lori replies that they could not be divorced. It would take away from their exaltation.

ETA: I took this to mean no sex outside of marriage. Sex outside of marriage is a reason for losing a temple recommend. Being allowed in the temple was important.

What? You do realize this is the same guy that had two people buried in his backyard. Having sex while still married is nothing compared to that for losing a temple recommend. It's all about perception and lying to cover it up. M o o

Chad is most definitely a leader, we have seen that over and over. Chad could have cared less about church ordinances. Keeping the fact that he didn't keep church ordinances, sure. He and Lori were certainly sneaky about it. Absolutely Chad is an Alpha male. He like most serial killers, is amazing good at wearing a mask. He is a master at making people believe he is a certain way, when he most certainly is not. Um, lots of men marry women they have had sex with lol! MOO

Are you saying she withheld sex to get the men to marry her? Nope. I have known women like her. It’s just the opposite. Regardless of church teachings, she was no innocent little virgin girl. She just had that way of attracting men, she knew how to make them feel special, she knew how to use them. She does the same with her family members and think of Alex. Some people are just users. She is one. She even USED the LDS religion. She was never a part of it, never real.

Redvines, I love your post. You said exactly what I think about Chad. I have missed so many posts. Did you ever have an opportunity to meet him? When I saw him in court, he came across as a fraud, a manipulator, and someone who might enjoy killing people and animals.

As for Lori, I think she used sex to get men and used the men to get money. Then disposed of them. She likely always had the next husband waiting in the wings, or waiting in the guest bedroom!
Evil.
They were just so evil, both of them. Yes, Chad and I were friends in high school. He was a master manipulator. He manipulated his parents, siblings, friends, you name it. I do not believe that Chad believes there is a god, his is a pure evil he uses to get sex, power, and money. Lori is also evil, but I think she believes in her religious delusions. Chad knows its all bunk. MOo

Are you saying she withheld sex to get the men to marry her? Nope. I have known women like her. It’s just the opposite. Regardless of church teachings, she was no innocent little virgin girl. She just had that way of attracting men, she knew how to make them feel special, she knew how to use them. She does the same with her family members and think of Alex. Some people are just users. She is one. She even USED the LDS religion. She was never a part of it, never real.
Exactly, Love Never Fails, that's it exactly. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member