Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the witnesses should have cooperated or testified by this directions of this letter.

That would mean BB didn't identify the kids. MG didn't testify. DW didn't testify. DP didn't offer to let LE/FBI look into everything they had. The neighbour wouldn't have called if they are LDS and there is an excellent chance he is. The family wouldn't have identified the pet cemetery.

There is a good chance those children would still be in CD's backyard with this. Everyone who continues to help is directly contravening directives given. That puts them in a bad position of choosing to cooperate or maintain their position in the group and so far this whole group itself and all the people around them look like they'd rather eat their arm off than that happen.

I gotta disagree with you. Plus they put it out as soon as CD was put over to trail. I don't believe in coinkidinks.
I'm not familiar with the initials DP?

Interesting to hear both the FBI & local LE were at CV’s autopsy. I do think the responding officers thought there was something fishy going on at that scene. When one Officer went off his body cam I bet he shared his concerns with fellow officers.
It takes time for police to build a case. Remember the law moves slowly. Now I am beginning to think evidence was being evaluated after CV’s death which makes me very happy!
Then Covid 19 hit and the world got turned upside down. Everything halted and we’re still stalled b/o the pandemic.

Interesting to hear both the FBI & local LE were at CV’s autopsy. I do think the responding officers thought there was something fishy going on at that scene. When one Officer went off his body cam I bet he shared his concerns with fellow officers.
It takes time for police to build a case. Remember the law moves slowly. Now I am beginning to think evidence was being evaluated after CV’s death which makes me very happy!
Then Covid 19 hit and the world got turned upside down. Everything halted and we’re still stalled b/o the pandemic.
I thought it was at Alex's autopsy, not CV's.

ETA - Yes it is Alex's that was attended by the FBI and police.

Last edited:
Well, there is certain 'glee' to that woman in the bodycam, isn't there? And Lori was in the house when the shooting took place. It was certainly planned IMO and IMO Charles was ambushed. Another thing that has bothered me is that Tylee went back into the house to get her mothers purse. If she did so, she would have to walk by Charles body. IMO, Lori did not want to be seen going back into the house after the shooting took place, so in effect she distanced herself from this crime. Who would do that to their child?

So you don’t think they tested each of the folks in the house for gun powder residue? We don’t know that. I’m sure all three had to go down to the police station after the initial encounter to give a statement. Lori’s (lack of) response to her not yet divorced husband being killed by her brother would be suspect to me. Those LE were not ignoring anything or anyone’s actions/statements in that case.
Although Lori could have shot CV, I don’t think that’s the case. I believe she set it all up for AC, took the kids and split taking CV’s freaking rental car. Who does that? She had access to Charles’ personal info in that car as well. Her job was to scrub the scene/car clean.

What saddens me is poor Tylee - that she had to adapt to her mother’s craziness of constantly moving and was so scared hearing an argument outside her BR door that she came out with a bat. Her mother didn’t protect her because her mother was too involved in making sure the scene was set for CV’s murder. Lori only saw $ signs with regards to Tylee (JR’s life insurance money). Every one in Lori’s life was just a tool to use when she needed them.

Last edited:
I thought it was at Alex's autopsy, not CV's.

ETA - Yes it is Alex's that was attended by the FBI and police.

Sorry, I misunderstood and loss track. Too many autopsies to keep straight.

However how that county coroner did not perform an autopsy on Tammy really blows my mind. So much potential information that would have provided. Now I fear that LE won’t find anything.

The Church doesn't want to be legally culpable if someone was acting as one its agents, especially if they choose not check with the legal department.

The Church wants the public to know it is separate from fringe groups and does not condone those teachings, so the members must be called something besides Mormon or LDS.

Both of these examples, to me, is the Church sending a message: "we're not responsible and we won't be held responsible". IMO

I totally get why the Church doesn't want to be associated with these fringe groups, but I'm still not sure they can legally make any requests of anyone who is called to testify, such as asking them not to link the fringe groups to the LDS because that person must give testimony based on what he/she thinks to be truthful.

I agree that the Church doesn't want to be responsible, I'm just not sure they're going about it in a manner that will be beneficial for them. It might be better if they just publicly distanced themselves from these fringe groups.

What I keep finding odd is that these fringe groups seem to be quite common within LDS membership, but I can't understand why. I know groups branch off from other denominations too, but not at such a high rate it appears.

JMOO

So you don’t think they tested each of the folks in the house for gun powder residue? We don’t know that. I’m sure all three had to go down to the police station after the initial encounter to give a statement. Lori’s (lack of) response to her not yet divorced husband being killed by her brother would be suspect to me. Those LE were not ignoring anything or anyone’s actions/statements in that case.

I kind of doubt that was the case since they had a confession from Alex that he shot CV.

I'm not convinced Alex actually pulled the trigger, though, so I wish they would have done the gunpowder testing. LV was so off-the-wall during that period that it would not surprise me to find that she shot CV and then Alex willingly took the rap, calling it self defense.

JMOO

There are fringe groups in every religion imo. We just hear of those that kill people or abuse children.

In my country (USA) there is a clear line drawn between church and state. I can’t see the LDS prohibiting anyone to testify truthfully in a court of law. It can’t and won’t happen. Allowing this would cause a whole other can of worms to be opened and imo you’d have many Mormons protesting this. I don’t think LDS leaders would risk an exodus of followers over this case. If anything the Church would probably provide those about to testify with an attorney. We saw this in the Arias trial.

I also think that the LDS Church won’t be much of a focus in this case except to say that Lori and Chad were not really practicing LDS. I think the prosecution will focus on how CD/LV used parts of the LDS religion for motive but as for LDS involvement, there wasn’t any. Prosecutors will work with facts only, not suppositions. Prosecutors are also well aware of separation of church and state.
No one (CD, LV, AC) was following the tenants of the LDS church. Not even MG or DW were following LDS tenants.

Last edited:
I did not realize FBI and local LE were at CV's autopsy? I have never heard about his autopsy. Can you give me a reference for that? Many thanks! EDITED: I see where you answered this already.

Kay is NUMBER ONE. always.
Thank you, YES! Absolutely! This case would have been unknown without Kay and Larry Woodcock. I did not mean to diminish your original list or especially her involvement. I agree wholeheartedly. I should have said, “my list includes your list, and…”. Again, for the rest of the WS members, see here: Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #52

Agree, lots of miracles! I don’t recall the U-Haul tip, though. What was that about?
BBM: I had not heard of these. Can you link or elaborate?
Can someone refresh my memory.
1. What/who is the "lds tools screenshot" sent to EIN?

2. June 5th tip? What is that? I thought this was perhaps referring to the tip on the storage unit, but that wasn't June 5th?

Can anyone set me straight? TIA
Maybe Rexburgsleuth will be back tomorrow. I don’t remember it either.

I apologize if some info hasn’t been shared and verified here.
There was a report of Daybell children making a U-Haul reservation on June 5th, the same day that LE filed for the search warrant. The U-Haul was never used because of family and friends being available to help move June 10th as planned. As it hasn’t been verified on MSM, please ignore it until such time as it can be verified. I’m sorry for that.

I was mistaken on the screenshot. In my experience using LDS Tools to locate people in my local ward, there is an option for directions to their homes. It appeared to me that the screenshot showed in the first Dateline episode was from that app (see attached). I was unaware that the option ties directly to Google Maps app. The screenshot was in fact from Google Maps and not LDS Tools. I’m sorry for this as well. I have reported my message to the mods.
screenshot-Lori location Hawaii.png
Screenshot showing Lori's location from Dateline episode 'Where are the Children?' aired on February 14th, 2020.

Thank you, thank you! You are greatly appreciated for all that you do and staying the course.
You’re welcome.

Thank you, YES! Absolutely! This case would have been unknown without Kay and Larry Woodcock. I did not mean to diminish your original list or especially her involvement. I agree wholeheartedly. I should have said, “my list includes your list, and…”. Again, for the rest of the WS members, see here: Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #52

I apologize if some info hasn’t been shared and verified here.
There was a report of Daybell children making a U-Haul reservation on June 5th, the same day that LE filed for the search warrant. The U-Haul was never used because of family and friends being available to help move June 10th as planned. As it hasn’t been verified on MSM, please ignore it until such time as it can be verified. I’m sorry for that.

I was mistaken on the screenshot. In my experience using LDS Tools to locate people in my local ward, there is an option for directions to their homes. It appeared to me that the screenshot showed in the first Dateline episode was from that app (see attached). I was unaware that the option ties directly to Google Maps app. The screenshot was in fact from Google Maps and not LDS Tools. I’m sorry for this as well. I have reported my message to the mods.
View attachment 259833
Screenshot showing Lori's location from Dateline episode 'Where are the Children?' aired on February 14th, 2020.

You’re welcome.
Thanks for this. Can I ask what is the relevance of the UHaul, if it was prebooked for a planned move? Sorry, you've lost me here.

Charles was murdered in July. Covid hit in March. Covid has become the excuse for everything. Police had months to get it right.

I agree.

I cannot even fathom why his mind didn't think about the police looking on his property, due to his association with LV.

The other scenario I think about is LV and AC trying to frame him. If the children were found on HIS property, he would most likely become the #1 suspect. That would take attention away from them, and potentially allow time for escape and going on the run.
Taking that one step further, it AC and LV did frame CD, this actually leads me to the question of what did LV need from CD? Had she already worked out how to get rid of Chad?

Thanks for this. Can I ask what is the relevance of the UHaul, if it was prebooked for a planned move? Sorry, you've lost me here.
The original post by @nhmemorymaker mentioned miracles that have helped uncover this case. I was suggesting that if the U-Haul reservation hadn't happened we don't know if LE would have filed the search warrant June 5th. The search might not have happened on June 9th. Who knows what could have happened at that point?

ETA: But again, this incident isn't report on MSM and shouldn't be relied upon until it can be verified later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member