Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Central Elementary School focusing on learning following librarian's death

Garner noted that Daybell had applied for a grant shortly before her death and funds from that grant have provided extra books for the school’s library. It also helped ensure that Central Elementary School students have a book of their own.

“We gave a book to each family at a parent-teacher conference,” Garner said.

New book shelving has been created thanks to Daybell’s efforts. There is also a memorial plaque dedicated to her, he said.
Wish we had a love button. I hope she’s remembered too. I’m glad they already have something in place. All jmo

No, but if the police approached you you'd let them take a cursory look. At least I would. As a buyer you'd probably be aware of the owner's notoriety. You could also discover the remains accidentally if you decided to build there.
Or put in a sprinkler system, garden, plant trees, or even a dog who loves to dig. All of which are perfectly regular things to do. All jmo

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I am wondering if the LDS church recently excommunicated LVD (we have heard rumblings that CD may have been excommunicated a few months ago but nothing about LVD). Could this letter be a demand from LVD to her Atty Means to come back to the church with some narcissistic rage? LVD believes herself to be a Prophet from some sort of "evolved church" that only she and CD & a relative few others have access. She is not heavily involved in the normal day to day church activities (ie: Sunday school teacher, attending the local Ward, attending the Relief Society classes, etc). LVD's biggest involvement in the church in the past couple of year appears to be only going to the Temple (which she did almost daily according to MG). If LVD was excommunicated she would not be allowed to enter the Temple again.

Wouldn't LVD feel most betrayed by her church if they did in fact excommunicate her? Her entire life revolved around reading the BOM & bible verses, even a scripture search Maven who could argue her way with any LDS member to prove her point. I have to wonder if this isn't a retaliation. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I wonder.. if a potential juror is LDS, will they be excused ??
That takes most of Rexburg and Madison county out of the loop.
Then they would have to go elsewhere for jury/court trial.

I heard on a YouTube video very recently someone say that county is 28% LDS. That’s not a huge majority. I feel they will be able to find a jury with within their community that don’t follow the case or only superficially.

Does anyone imagine CD or LV(D) testifying on their own behalf?

Oh absolutely I see Lori testifying! Lori won’t miss an opportunity because she is a *narcissist extraordinaire*. You know the type - the smartest person in the room.
Chad - I’m not sure Prior would allow that. That would be a true battle between giant egos - Chad & Mr Prior.

DW barely knew them. I believe he is the person who helped MG get her head on straight regarding CD and LVD. She was a believer in visions and was involved with the doomsday prepares. It stands to reason that group would be curious about the end of the world.

I've forgotten--or maybe I never knew--how long DW knew MG, but DW testified that he'd known CD for 5 years. DW is also a believer in visions and doomsday and he was a frequent speaker on the same, Preparing a People, circuit where CD spoke.

Some of DW's teachings can be found online and they are quite fantastical, but I've never seen anything that suggests he believed in the "zombie" thing, although he and MG were close with CD and LV, close enough that they were considering moving nearby, so maybe DW did know about that.

I agree that his hearing impairment made him sound confused, but I'm not convinced he's not a bigger friend to CD than it outwardly appears.

Typically, criminals will dispose of bodies in areas familiar to them. In areas that they know doesn’t or wouldn’t have activity. CD and company would not have been familiar with areas they could easily dispose of 2 bodies. They wouldn’t know how traveled the area was or future plans. They weren’t the outdoors types. Given that info, it does make some sense that he would dispose of them in an area he could control. IMO.

I agree with you there somewhat, but for goodness sakes, the family’s pet cemetery? I don’t think even CD is that obtuse. Imo that’s just out there.

Last edited:
I heard on a YouTube video very recently someone say that county is 28% LDS. That’s not a huge majority. I feel they will be able to find a jury with within their community that don’t follow the case or only superficially.

Oh absolutely I see Lori testifying! Lori won’t miss an opportunity because she is a *narcissist extraordinaire*. You know the type - the smartest person in the room.
Chad - I’m not sure Prior would allow that. That would be a true battle between giant egos - Chad & Mr Prior.
Lori will pull a Jodie Arias and talk for days on the stand. Maybe Lori will end up in Perryville with Jodie if that case goes to court. Can you imagine those two in the same jail? Yikes! Chad better learn to shut his mouth because child killers are the lowest of the low in prison.

The Court TV segment on adultery, murder, and the recent letter sent out that we were discussing here yesterday, features a brief commentary by Lindsay Hansen Park who has a podcast called Year Of Polygamy.

Her podcast can be found by googling Year Of Polygamy podcast. She has a few podcasts discussing Chad Daybell (episode 177) and some background to this case (episodes 180 and 181).

I had not heard these podcasts before. These were recorded before the discovery of JJ and Tylee on Chad's property, so may have been mentioned here before. Just thought I would mention her website for those who might be interested and enjoy podcasts.

I am wondering if the LDS church recently excommunicated LVD (we have heard rumblings that CD may have been excommunicated a few months ago but nothing about LVD). Could this letter be a demand from LVD to her Atty Means to come back to the church with some narcissistic rage? LVD believes herself to be a Prophet from some sort of "evolved church" that only she and CD & a relative few others have access. She is not heavily involved in the normal day to day church activities (ie: Sunday school teacher, attending the local Ward, attending the Relief Society classes, etc). LVD's biggest involvement in the church in the past couple of year appears to be only going to the Temple (which she did almost daily according to MG). If LVD was excommunicated she would not be allowed to enter the Temple again.

Wouldn't LVD feel most betrayed by her church if they did in fact excommunicate her? Her entire life revolved around reading the BOM & bible verses, even a scripture search Maven who could argue her way with any LDS member to prove her point. I have to wonder if this isn't a retaliation. JMO

Imo Lori has her OWN church now. She’s a Goddess. Her & Chad are visionaries & leaders.
I fear Lori & Chad have made a complete schism from mainstream Mormonism. That’s why I feel this will be #1 A murder case first and foremost, with any insert or reference to religion including LDS, strictly background noise.
This case is not about the LDS. It’s about mustering children.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is funny. Walking Dead.
I also think he may have read some works of Scientology, and adopted the term “zombie”from that sect.
Zombies are a cultural thing in Rexburg Idaho.
MOO Chad moved his family there because in US LDSish apocolypse cult circles its where the 144 thousand will be camping.

They have zombie fests, state park zombie activities for kids and zombie sales at Walmart.

Most is joking.

Last edited:
Defense attorney Scott Reisch gives his thoughts on MM's letter and MG's interview after her testimony. Scott believes that LDS jurors would be more likely to find Lori and Chad guilty than non-LDS jurors. Like many others he also thinks that MG should not give any more media interviews. In his opinion she appeared very defensive in cross-examination.

Zombie walks are quite common in North America. Many of the Comic/Sci-fi/Horror/Gaming people here do the zombie walk. It gives people an excuse to dress up and take their costuming skills out for a walk.
True, MOO Idaho is an epicenter of zombie cultural activities because it literally the place the cultish believe 144,000 will be camping.

Thanks to everyone who didn't sneer at me way back when we first found out about the Amazon wedding ring, when I speculated that malachite might have been used to kill Tammy (malachite green as so many condescended to inform me is not the same as malachite stone and is also poisonous, but I wasn't referring to malachite green)
Malachite stone is listed as a spiritual weapon in the email IP shared with LE. The email stated that malachite can be used in a healing balm or solution. Bam. There are scientific articles on malachite poisoning caused by smearing ground malachite on the skin.
Nice to see this Profiling Evil with Dr Salerno!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia