Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Down here in SW FL, there used to be an event called Zombiecon in Ft Myers. Like other places, it was just an excuse for people to dress up and party. The city cancelled the event after some idiot decided to shoot at people. He killed one, wounded a few more and got 30 years.

This is what I am thinking also.
I have gone through all the timelines I have saved and there is not one mention of any call 'COMING FROM" the townhouse.

If a phone "pinged" at the townhouse, that only means that person's (LVD, AxC, etc) were in that area not that a phone call came from that ping.

CD and LVD LEFT Rexburg on Nov 27th,
LE executes search warrant on Nov 27th
LE search townhouses belonging to MP and AxC on Nov 27th
LE Search LVD's Self Storage UNIT on Nov 27th
LE go to Colby Ryan's house on Nov 27th
AxC may have moved BACK to AZ on Nov 27th as we know he was in Vegas on Nov 29th
CD left for his vacation with his family to California on Nov 28th

I imagine LE/FBI have each one's Cell phone records and any number of them could have "Pinged" in the area of the townhouse that day.
JMO
JMO

At the pretrial they said that there was a cell phone left in LV townhouse. Could that have been where the ping came from?

PERFECT !! A person did not have to be WITH the phone, only that a phone pinged there.
That is probably what the "Ping" was from. JMO

ALSO--WELCOME to WS :)
It had to be one of the phones that the police knew about early on. It wasn't Tylee's because that was found with Lori in Hawaii. The group used several burner phones.

It had to be one of the phones that the police knew about early on. It wasn't Tylee's because that was found with Lori in Hawaii. The group used several burner phones.
Agree
I am sure it was one of there many, many burner phones. JMO

Agree
I am sure it was one of there many, many burner phones. JMO

How would LE even know how to find burner phones? Would it be from conversations one of them had on a regular cell phone belonging to another member of their group? I hope I’m making sense.

I ask because a year ago I bought a little phone at Walmart where I could buy minutes. That way I would have an extra phone at home. I live in the country and my cell service would go in and out. My point is that Walmart asked for my address and my drivers license. And yet I wasn’t linked to a major carrier. So what else could be called a burner phone?

How would LE even know how to find burner phones? Would it be from conversations one of them had on a regular cell phone belonging to another member of their group? I hope I’m making sense.

I ask because a year ago I bought a little phone at Walmart where I could buy minutes. That way I would have an extra phone at home. I live in the country and my cell service would go in and out. My point is that Walmart asked for my address and my drivers license. And yet I wasn’t linked to a major carrier. So what else could be called a burner phone?

From what I've read it seems that LVD and CD just had the phones around. After LE found some they probably just kept finding more of them and tracing calls between the numbers to find even more. They clearly don't understand how burners work when used that way.

People would make a fake email to tie their account to and fake identification usually. Since LVD used her maiden name for the storage facility, its possible that she did that for the phones too. She has lots of possible aliases after so many ex-husbands that she likely has id in those names still. It may even be that CD could have had her take out some in TD name. They may have used TR's id.

They don't appear to have known what they were doing.

From what I've read it seems that LVD and CD just had the phones around. After LE found some they probably just kept finding more of them and tracing calls between the numbers to find even more. They clearly don't understand how burners work when used that way.

People would make a fake email to tie their account to and fake identification usually. Since LVD used her maiden name for the storage facility, its possible that she did that for the phones too. She has lots of possible aliases after so many ex-husbands that she likely has id in those names still. It may even be that CD could have had her take out some in TD name. They may have used TR's id.

I’m so glad they were so stupid. Dumb criminals. Hope they are charged with murder soon.
I gotta go cook supper. :p

This is funny. Walking Dead.
I also think he may have read some works of Scientology, and adopted the term “zombie”from that sect.

As folks here have shown some of those scientology pieces, I agree.

So we know LVD decided to waive her preliminary hearing. I'm assuming she knows her goose is cooked. Well done.

Based on what we heard at CD's hearing, what do you think bears repeating at her trial and what (if anything) can be left out?

What do you hope we find out, or hear, at her trial that really draws down on her guilt? Remember, this isn't a murder trial *yet*.

All jmo.

So we know LVD decided to waive her preliminary hearing. I'm assuming she knows her goose is cooked. Well done.

Based on what we heard at CD's hearing, what do you think bears repeating at her trial and what (if anything) can be left out?

What do you hope we find out, or hear, at her trial that really draws down on her guilt? Remember, this isn't a murder trial *yet*.

All jmo.

I am interested if the "what can I do for you" LVD is going to accept taking the fall for CD. He has told her that she's killed lots before in other "mortal probations" and her getting to the next one as the goddess pumping out his babies is possibly predicated on her submission.

All jmo.

I would like to hear evidence from her phone(s) on the days in question when the children were buried.

And I want to hear about this October trip to Kauai with MBP.

I agree with you there somewhat, but for goodness sakes, the family’s pet cemetery? I don’t think even CD is that obtuse. Imo that’s just out there.

Who else knew where the pet cemetery was to even bury someone within those confines?

And were the dog and cat found in another area of the pet cemetary, or on top/with TR's remains?

Well, there is certain 'glee' to that woman in the bodycam, isn't there? And Lori was in the house when the shooting took place. It was certainly planned IMO and IMO Charles was ambushed. Another thing that has bothered me is that Tylee went back into the house to get her mothers purse. If she did so, she would have to walk by Charles body. IMO, Lori did not want to be seen going back into the house after the shooting took place, so in effect she distanced herself from this crime. Who would do that to their child?
I’ve always suspected Lori may have pulled the trigger and Alex took the blame. The thunk on the back of AC’s head had to be inflicted by someone. Someone who didn’t have a lot of experience with a bat or didn’t want to hurt Alex much at all.

Who else knew where the pet cemetery was to even bury someone within those confines?

And were the dog and cat found in another area of the pet cemetary, or on top/with TR's remains?

Well, TD's sister knew. TD, and their 5 children at least had to know. I don't consider any of them likely suspects. Jmo

yeah, clearly CD had to know where the pet cemetery was. Testimony by the FBI stated that they found a cat and dog in their original 10x10 foot square area then reassessed and dug out another area on the edge of the original 10x10 area. That's where they found the mass of human remains with the head at the bottom under/to the side of the melted green bucket.

The pet cemetery was marked by a small dog statue. IIRC the cat and dog were found near the statue and Tylee's remains were buried north of those, with bricks put on top.

I am interested if the "what can I do for you" LVD is going to accept taking the fall for CD. He has told her that she's killed lots before in other "mortal probations" and her getting to the next one as the goddess pumping out his babies is possibly predicated on her submission.
I don't see any of the two confessing, at least not before the murder charges come in. IMO at this time they hope for a few years in jail at worst and getting off scot free at best.

Lori achieved the level of a translated being, which are supposedly immortal. I wonder if they'd just reschedule the apocalypse if they got out or give up their beliefs (and each other) altogether.

As we know from AxC's phone pings, cell phones are always looking for towers even when not being used. I can attest to that since as an aviatior, although my phone cannot possibly contact a tower from 10,000' of altitude, it's always searching for one. I'm may not use it for hours or even all day but there will be a certain amount of battery depletion due to that.

I'm no expert since I've never used a burner phone myself, but in the Sievers case, I remember it was shown that burner phones come with random area codes. I don't remember all the details but if I recall, LE figured which phone was tied to which perp when a perp would send a text to the other from their conventional phones with a code word to switch to the burners. Even though their conventional phones were not being used, both the burner and conventional phones would ping a tower at the same time if both phones were with the perp. The locations of the perp were then tied to the identified burner phones.

In LV's case, if she was good at it, used many burner phones, or didn't even use a conventional phone it might not be as easy to pin all that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia