Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope so. Initially I was worried if their cases were separate they could just point the blame at each other and both go free now im worried the cases are being joined because maybe there isnt strong enough evidence
Keep the faith!!

Remember, we know only a fraction of the evidence. The FBI wasn't hanging around for months in Rexburg just for fun. The prosecution is just getting their ducks in a row and maybe this is could be the first phase prior to more serious charges.

BTW, I like the idea of them getting tried together since I wouldn't want to be listening to the same testimony from the same witnesses over and over again. Besides, it's not fair to the witnesses or the families, especially for those who have to travel these days. Also, as @Forever Young said upthread, it's an opportunity for one to flip. (My bet is on CD.)

This was one of my first questions, before the bodies had even been found. I could not find anything firm that Chad had ever met Tylee and JJ, until MG's recent testimony that Chad was at Lori's townhouse a few times the weekend that JJ died.

There still was no direct testimony of any interaction between Chad and JJ. By that time, Tylee was already supposedly at BYU-Idaho, but as we now know, already deceased. I hope this question is addressed during the trial.
I thought she hosted him in AZ when he was in town for a conference? There is a photo of some of them in her kitchen. So it is possible he met them even that far back.

Interesting. I always assumed Tylee met Chad long before the move to ID. But perhaps Lori kept her in the dark until then. I’m sure MG knows. Has she ever said one way or the other?
Chad seemed to know something about M G's relationship with Tylee due MM's loaded questions about her possible dislike of Tylee. That seened so out of place. It felt threatening.

Keep the faith!!

Remember, we know only a fraction of the evidence. The FBI wasn't hanging around for months in Rexburg just for fun. The prosecution is just getting their ducks in a row and maybe this is could be the first phase prior to more serious charges.

BTW, I like the idea of them getting tried together since I wouldn't want to be listening to the same testimony from the same witnesses over and over again. Besides, it's not fair to the witnesses or the families, especially for those who have to travel these days. Also, as @Forever Young said upthread, it's an opportunity for one to flip. (My bet is on CD.)
bless you Joliet, your super right on this. with the motion to dismiss and now the motion for joinder im probably reading to much into noral lawyer tactics. and you make a really great point, it saves the court alot of time and expense, and resources as well. glad you were here to set me strait

Did Pryor know where the state of Idaho was going, and tried to wedge in the "Motion to Dismiss", just to get it on the record for strategy? Again, looking to dump everything on AC and LVD. CD didn't know anything about dead children. He thought that they were "safe".

Poor CD. He didn't know anything. He was just told that the kids were "safe" and he believed his wife. CD is just the world's biggest idiot. And he was vulnerable after his wife died.

Too bad LVD moved to Rexburg two months before CD's wife mysteriously died. That wasn't the smartest plan. Or buying a wedding ring, before TD was dead.

I thought she hosted him in AZ when he was in town for a conference? There is a photo of some of them in her kitchen. So it is possible he met them even that far back.
i believe so. he filed a motion asking to get discovery on 6/12/20 and again on 8/17/20 and they still havent received it, IMO its totally reasonable to file the motion under the circumstances. i think hes trying to put the pressure on the prosecution to get discovery sent over, but also sometimes you get a random win this way. not that im in anyway rooting for cd, just the lawyer in me appreciating priors tactics

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

44 mins ·

NEW FOOTAGE: I’ve obtained body cam video of Lori Vallow served with a search warrant by Kauai Police in late January, nearly one month before her arrest. Police detained her and husband Chad Daybell. On this day, Vallow’s kids JJ and Tylee had been missing for four months. Full report on the way.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1301222981843038209
“Chad Daybell’s further charges of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence are the resulting and completed crimes of their conspiracy.” - Wood No date for a hearing has been set.
Eg7fZzIUMAAssxJ

LOL !!
MM is in way over his head and needs help. IMO
I figured this would happen when it was known that Prior was spending time in same office space/ building as MM.
Of course, this comes on the heels of Prior filing for DISMISSAL.

We shall see how this works out for all of them Hahaha

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

44 mins ·

NEW FOOTAGE: I’ve obtained body cam video of Lori Vallow served with a search warrant by Kauai Police in late January, nearly one month before her arrest. Police detained her and husband Chad Daybell. On this day, Vallow’s kids JJ and Tylee had been missing for four months. Full report on the way.

Has anyone been able to find this bodycam video posted anywhere yet? I haven't had any luck.

Thank you very much for your answer, you have offered several believable possibilities. And yes, Tylee was of an age to question and confront, and maybe even scoff at their beliefs.

Tylee is on record as having been defiant, or at least dismissive, toward Lori when accused of being a zombie. (“Not me, Mom!”) I’m sure that went over like a lead balloon. But cheese, if ever mother murdered a teenager for talking back, the world’s population would be 6, not 6 billion.

<snipped to zero in on this wonderful bit of sarcasm>

Poor CD. He didn't know anything. He was just told that the kids were "safe" and he believed his wife. CD is just the world's biggest idiot. And he was vulnerable after his wife died.

He didn’t look too vulnerable dancing it up with Lori and his ukelele on Kaua’i, did he? I don’t think we’ll be seeing that offered in defense. LOL

But surely the lack of their predicted earthquake shook them. (Dry humor entirely unintentional.)
im reminded of the parks and rec episode about a doomsday cult the rents the park for the end of the world, they have a wild party and the next day when everyone survives the end times the cult leader goes back to the parks and rec office with excuses he made a miscalculation and plans his next reservation for the "real end of the world"... and if im being honest i think both CD and LV would rather commit to the lie no matter how ridiculous it gets then ever admit they could be wrong.... so i imagine some claims about miscalculations of dates are impending

Keep the faith!!

Plus, I don’t want either one to be able to learn from the first one’s trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry