Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@kshultz06082 I agree with your assessment. I think that Tylee's death occurred, due to some event. She either was ready to bail, or got into it with LVD.

The death of AC was very convenient. And his marriage to ZP is interesting. It seemed so random. There is a lot of unknown about AC's health. Had he been to a doctor?

I still go back to chloroform. Easy to get, it is considered a "household cleaner". And can be practically untraceable. Check out the information on this thread about chloroform.
Chloroform Murders/Abductions

The whole purpose of the preliminary hearing is to determine if there is sufficient evidence to go to trial. The question was already decided.

Furthermore, forensic evidence is circumstantial evidence.

I mean how much better "forensic evidence" can you get that the bodies buried on your property to link you to the crime?
Actual DNA evidence, any amount in any location of the crime scene

I wonder what he has to say to his children now. Is he still trying to manipulate them? No doubt when it comes to Tammy, but what about Tylee and JJ? Would any relative in a similar situation believe that their loved one has been framed?
I’m not speaking for the kids. But from my experience it’s hard to wake up and see your parent (who you love/loved) for who or what they really are. It’s a hard pill to swallow bu once you do, atleast for me, there’s a huge detachment that comes with it. All jmo moo

Do we know if the children ever actually met CD? That is another weird aspect of this story.

This was one of my first questions, before the bodies had even been found. I could not find anything firm that Chad had ever met Tylee and JJ, until MG's recent testimony that Chad was at Lori's townhouse a few times the weekend that JJ died.

There still was no direct testimony of any interaction between Chad and JJ. By that time, Tylee was already supposedly at BYU-Idaho, but as we now know, already deceased. I hope this question is addressed during the trial.

I’m not speaking for the kids. But from my experience it’s hard to wake up and see your parent (who you love/loved) for who or what they really are. It’s a hard pill to swallow bu once you do, atleast for me, there’s a huge detachment that comes with it. All jmo moo
This probably goes for Lori's family, too. While Colby managed to see through his mother's manipulation, Lori's mother and sister were in denial about both Lori and Alex until the children's fate was revealed. They might still be in denial about Charles.

This was one of my first questions, before the bodies had even been found. I could not find anything firm that Chad had ever met Tylee and JJ, until MG's recent testimony that Chad was at Lori's townhouse a few times the weekend that JJ died.

There still was no direct testimony of any interaction between Chad and JJ. By that time, Tylee was already supposedly at BYU-Idaho, but as we now know, already deceased. I hope this question is addressed during the trial.
I'm not sure if Chad and Lori's affair was purely a long distance relationship for the first eight months of 2019. Chad might have visited Lori in Arizona during that period and met her children. Of course he learned of their existence early on, because he rated them on his light/darkness scale in October 2018.

Hi, apologies if a) this has been said before, and b) if an answer has been given before - I am just too tired and lazy to read the last gazillion posts. But I can't help but notice the difference between those poor kids' bodies. JJ's was intact, but Tylee's in pieces - unless I'm wrong. Why the huge difference? Was Tylee particularly hated? Or what? It can't be all down to resistance, can it? Those poor kids.
There are two classes of motives that can be ascribed to Chad and Lori. One is simple venality, that they did what they did in order to get rich and run off to make whoopee in Hawaii. The other, much more complex, is spiritual. Chad's spirituality is summed up in the eight point mission statement he sent to Lori in a 2018 email and which was reported by MSM. This statement defines the mission that Lori referenced when she told Charles she would kill him if he stood in the way of her achieving it. (January 31 2019 phone call).

The third point in Chad's mission statement was that Chad was, or was to become, President of something called the Church of the Firstborn. This is a godlike role quite different from being the CEO of an ordinary corporation. Detailed discussion of the third point and its relation to other spiritual movements is quite properly outside the TOS of this site, so if you want to learn the implications of the terminology he used you'll have to do it on your own. There is plenty of material to be found elsewhere.

If you adopt the venality motive the difference in treatment of the bodies must be explained in pragmatic terms. If you accept the spiritual motive (which, for the record, is the one I currently believe to be the most plausible) then the way poor Tylee's body was treated can be ascribed to her having done or refused to have done something during or after the trip to Yellowstone. We can speculate forever what the something might have been, but whatever it was, the evidence is that it triggered extreme rage on the part of Chad and his possible accomplices. She was not just murdered, she was defiled after death in a manner IMHO inconsistent with any pragmatic motive of simple concealment.

If, as I believe, the spiritual motive was the driving factor, then I feel it is inevitable that it (and the associated discussion of mental states) is going to come out in the trial, compounding the circus atmosphere and further drawing attention away from the harsh fact that two innocent children, the man who tried to protect them, and possibly others were murdered in cold blood by some of the people closest to them.

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

Case Information

CR22-20-0755 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Chad Guy Daybell Defendant.

• 09/01/2020 Motion

Comment
    DAYBELL.Motion for Joinder

• 09/01/2020 Memorandum In Support of Motion

Comment
    DAYBELL.Memorandum in support of Motion for Joinder

Joinder

noun
LAW
  1. the action of bringing parties together; union.
    "the joinder of parties"

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

Case Information

CR22-20-0755 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Chad Guy Daybell Defendant.

• 09/01/2020 Motion

Comment
    DAYBELL.Motion for Joinder

• 09/01/2020 Memorandum In Support of Motion

Comment
    DAYBELL.Memorandum in support of Motion for Joinder

Joinder

noun
LAW
  1. the action of bringing parties together; union.
    "the joinder of parties"
I honestly dont know if this will be good or bad for the case

We don't know that, but Tylee knew that Lori carried several phones with her ("Mom, you look like a drug dealer"), so she might have overheard her talking to Chad. Lori's sister said in her interview that she only met Chad once, so perhaps Tylee met him, too.
Interesting. I always assumed Tylee met Chad long before the move to ID. But perhaps Lori kept her in the dark until then. I’m sure MG knows. Has she ever said one way or the other?

Ummm, wasn't Prior there at the time to state such? Some attys are quick on their feet, others aren't (Almond Joy has nuts, Mounds don't) I guess him asking to the transcript will save the rest of MSM and others from having to pay to transcribe :p

"Prior claims the accusations against Daybell made in the criminal complaint filed by Wood are “vague and broad.” Prior says that Daybell’s constitutional rights are being violated because he can not be “fairly notified and apprised of when, how and what he is accused of doing.”

"Along with the motion, Prior asked that a transcript of the preliminary hearing be produced and that a hearing to dismiss the charges be pushed out long enough for him to review the evidence and the transcript."

Anyone have link w/ screenshot? to this actual submission yet other than the overview article?

This is standard procedure so the defendant can’t come back and cite that his counsel was ineffective if Prior did not file this motion to dismiss (for appeal purposes). Chad’s defense attorney has to do this to cover all bases & now it’s on the record. Prior is only doing his job, imo. No big deal.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1301220619049025536
Official motions for joinder. “Charges against defendant & the co-defendant allege they participated in same act or series of acts & conspired to commit the alleged act or series of acts.” Both sets of remains of LV’s kids Tylee & JJ were found on CD’s property. #fox10phoenix
Eg7dQZfVgAES8Zg

Eg7dQZeUYAAD_QH

@kshultz06082 I agree with your assessment. I think that Tylee's death occurred, due to some event. She either was ready to bail, or got into it with LVD.

The death of AC was very convenient. And his marriage to ZP is interesting. It seemed so random. There is a lot of unknown about AC's health. Had he been to a doctor?

I still go back to chloroform. Easy to get, it is considered a "household cleaner". And can be practically untraceable. Check out the information on this thread about chloroform.
Chloroform Murders/Abductions

Homemade chloroform is part of the investigation into Leila Cavett's presumed murder. Prior to that thread, I had no idea how readily available and easy to make chloroform is. Crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon