Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, MM was already Lori's attorney, so yes, I think you may be reading too much into that. I hope they are not tried together and I am really hoping that the prosecutor only filed the motion to join proceedings because he wants to see where the defence is going to go. If the defence do not oppose the motion, I think tose two will draw strength from each other just by being in the same room. Nate did an interview a week or so ago, and during that interiew he mentioned that Chad and Lori were still very much together (according to his source).

I have searched Nate's FB and I cannot find the video where he said that. Do you have the link handy by any chance?

Means' reply: https://twitter.com/MeansLaw/status/1301959207839649792

EhF8_1_VgAUq079

This guy is a cold hearted flipping idiot just like his client. To say this questions the Woodcocks credibility and authenticity when they are probably the only people that have done everything right in this case. Everything they’ve done is on record and through the proper channels and authorities. He’s so out of line here. God bless Larry and Kay for what they uncovered.

I’m a long time lurker on several cases this is my first post , I hope I did it right lol. This statement by Means just infuriated me I felt like I had to get it out or I was gonna explode!

I have another issue with spousal privilege. Besides the issue of minor children. I'm not a lawyer but I don't think it applies at all. They were not married to each other during any of the crimes or suspected crimes. It's a bit hard to claim spousal privilege when they weren't spouses. Jmo

I.R.E. 504. Husband-Wife Privilege. | Supreme Court

I am pretty sure one of our real legal eagles said this same thing back around when the kids were found. Proof that they knew each other when Charles died...all the way up the wedding.

However.... thinking a bit more--if they have a joined case, AND they cannot specifically declare time of death for the kids, could it mess up some of the "conspiracy" issues???

This guy is a cold hearted flipping idiot just like his client. To say this questions the Woodcocks credibility and authenticity when they are probably the only people that have done everything right in this case. Everything they’ve done is on record and through the proper channels and authorities. He’s so out of line here. God bless Larry and Kay for what they uncovered.

I’m a long time lurker on several cases this is my first post , I hope I did it right lol. This statement by Means just infuriated me I felt like I had to get it out or I was gonna explode!

I just think of Means as a child-man. Easier to not get as mad at him!

Welcome to our spinning wheel of knowledge....hard to lurk forever, isn't it!!!!!!

I am pretty sure one of our real legal eagles said this same thing back around when the kids were found. Proof that they knew each other when Charles died...all the way up the wedding.

However.... thinking a bit more--if they have a joined case, AND they cannot specifically declare time of death for the kids, could it mess up some of the "conspiracy" issues???

I don't think conspiracy has a time constraint, but I dunno. Jmo

MM's twitter. Spells Woodcocks wood *advertiser censored* in several tweets. How disrespectful.

Mark Means Law

@MeansLaw

·
2h

To clarify my previous tweet the wood *advertiser censored* were seen just outside (not far from entry way of court house) removing what appeared to be wires and recording devices in the presence of police agency possible agencies. https://instagram.com/p/CEuMar8HGVh/?igshid=gh9sqlt5fri6
I noticed that too, it almost seems like he's doing it on purpose. Disgusting.

Scott Reisch's opinion: The preliminary hearing transcript will cost Chad between $3.5k and $5k. Defense teams have 7 days to respond to the prosecutor's motion for a joint trial. Currently they are running a "general denial" defense.

I know a lot of folks are appreciating that Chad is picking up the bill for the transcript, so the media and youtubers and other folks online can get if for free/minimal cost.

I think he is going to really go after MG to impeach her and try to get some of her testimony kicked/excluded for trial in a motion in limine hearing? MOO

RSBM
ETA: His latest point seems to be that potential witnesses shouldn't be doing paid interviews. He initially accused the Woodcocks of trying to smuggle recording devices into Chad's preliminary hearing.

Ha, the smuggling into a hearing that was live streamed to the entire world? hahahahahaha

Attachment will be the comment Mark Means made.

Nate Eaton - Reporter

Mark Means, Lori Vallow Daybell’s attorney, has updated his post. Kay Woodcock tells me she and Larry were wearing microphones on their drive over to the courthouse (they are working on a documentary) and took them off when they got out of their truck. She says they never tried to wear them into the courthouse. “Means is trying to make us the bad guys. Maybe he’ll make Tylee and JJ the bad guys in the courtroom to make it appear like Lori had a reason to murder them,” Kay says.

Yes. LVD is a "victim". Everyone else has done these terrible things. Poor LVD.

And for MM to be disrespectful to the Woodcocks, that won't work well for LVD if MM tries to make the Woodcocks into the "evildoers".

This behavior seems unprofessional. Shouldn't he save discrediting the witnesses for the court room? Mocking their names seems like a personal attack. Does he want thrown off the case? Or is this just a ploy to draw draw attention to himself or the case during this time of quiet? Is he creating some content for a book he might be writing? I really don't understand why a professional attorney would do that. Jmo

Wow. He is so unprofessional. Shouldn't he save that for the court room? I cannot believe he is attacking the victims in public, mocking their names and making this so personal. Oh wait a minute...seems he needs to make himself a central character and draw attention to himself for some reason...story line for his book?

Or set up for "ineffective counsel". Please, stop the "Bus", and throw MM under it. With LVD!

AND Means is the one that requested it be broadcast live....

Now that I see this in writing, I am thinking he wanted so that John "I have a" Prior could show the entire thing to his client, Lori. MOO.

Another thought....though still cannot figure out ... Are all these other filings to ensure that if the trials are separate, that his trial will be delayed and be after Lori's?

This would happen if at Lori's prelim, her trial was scheduled. Moo It would have to be after Chad's which already has Wood scheduled up. Then, when his is delayed, delayed.... it would have to be after hers.

Heck, who knows where these two (four) are headed with their thoughts and strategies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay