Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought was that he was using his phone and didn't bother to double check to see if spellcheck had changed any words.
<snipped for focus>

I had the same thought, or that maybe he was using voice. Most of his messages read that way. I don’t think he was consciously dissing the Woodcocks, though implying they were trying to get away with something suggests his knowledge of the family has been too narrowly focused.

Last edited:
I had the same thought, or that maybe he was using voice. Most of his messages read that way. I don’t think he was consciously dissing the Woodcocks, though implying they were trying to get away with something suggests his knowledge of the family has been too narrowly focused.

He is an attorney. Attention to detail is pretty important in that career.
Jmo

You all are a bunch of great thinkers!

1. Chad can't flip on LVD, because she probably knows the "goods" on TD. That is brilliant. Interesting.
2. Where was Tylee killed? If cadaver dogs never "hit" on anything in the condo/apartment, how was she killed, and where?
3. Alex will no doubt be dragged through the mud here. "AC did it, he was the killer". Okay, but the conspiracy is the key.

We may think that LVD and CD are not going to serve enough time in prison, but I don't see them as being eligible for any type of early release program.

Plus, I still believe that federal charges are pending against LVD, and possibly CD, for fraud, using the Social Security benefit money for JJ and Tylee.
And to add to that...
The Prosecutor is asking for both to be heard at same time, as one.
Could this be because he wants both of these cases, which are the same causes, to be over at the same time so they can prosecute for murder charges right afterwards ???
Can the prosecutor file murder charges while the other court cases are going on or do they have to wait ??
I don't know the legalities so just wondering if this is why prosecutor wants to combine the first charges.

I was looking at pre-LV pics of CD and preCD pics of LV vs them as a couple pics. If one only looked at photos and had no other info, one might believe LV was controlling everything. He appearance is rather consistently fashionable and she is fit, hair styled and wears make-up. CD's appearance changes from close cropped hair, humble dad type clothes to longer trendy hair and clothes. This does make it look like he was changubg for her approval or by her lead. I think that would be a pretty effective arguement for blaming LV. Jmo

I was looking at pre-LV pics of CD and preCD pics of LV vs them as a couple pics. If one only looked at photos and had no other info, one might believe LV was controlling everything. He appearance is rather consistently fashionable and she is fit, hair styled and wears make-up. CD's appearance changes from close cropped hair, humble dad type clothes to longer trendy hair and clothes. This does make it look like he was changubg for her approval or by her lead. I think that would be a pretty effective arguement for blaming LV. Jmo
I keep going back to MG's glove and hand analogy (Chad being like a hand and Lori like a glove). I think it's accurate in regard to their beliefs.

I keep going back to MG's glove and hand analogy (Chad being like a hand and Lori like a glove). I think it's accurate in regard to their beliefs.
Lori was consistently manipulative, scheming, greedy, heartless and a liar long before she met Chad. Maybe she believes his religious nonsense and maybe she pretended to because it served her purposes. We’ll never know and it doesn’t matter. She’s a manipulative, scheming, greedy, heartless lying liar who lies whose kids disappeared and found buried in her new hubby’s back yard. She’s guilty as hell and should rot in prison. The religious stuff is just background noise.

jmo

CD's appearance
CD's appearance is greatly improved by wearing a mask.

Lori was consistently manipulative, scheming, greedy, heartless and a liar long before she met Chad. Maybe she believes his religious nonsense and maybe she pretended to because it served her purposes. We’ll never know and it doesn’t matter. She’s a manipulative, scheming, greedy, heartless lying liar who lies whose kids disappeared and found buried in her new hubby’s back yard. She’s guilty as hell and should rot in prison. The religious stuff is just background noise.

jmo
"Manipulative, scheming, greedy, heartless lying liar" could just as easily be applied to Chad in the current situation. I don't believe you can turn into a bad person overnight. He invented a doctrine that conveniently justified murdering people. He schemed with Lori to kill their spouses and her kids. He increased Tammy's life insurance policy to profit from her murder. He manipulated his family and friends into believing he was innocent and lied repeatedly to cover his tracks.
IMO Lori is fully responsible for all the deaths, but I also believe that religious delusions played a substantial role. From what we hear she and Chad read scriptures in jail all day long. They still believe that their version of God is on their side.

jmo
I read an article awhile back that pointed out traits of sociopaths and narcissists. One trait was jutting out the chin in their photos and mugshots. The article went on to show several pictures of people, like Scott Peterson, for examples, of sociopaths. While watching Lori during her March court appearance, and while she was walking around Hawaii, she constantly displayed that chin. I couldn't help but notice it after reading the article.

Chad has that little weak Homer Simpson chin, so hard to tell with him.

I read an article awhile back that pointed out traits of sociopaths and narcissists. One trait was jutting out the chin in their photos and mugshots. The article went on to show several pictures of people, like Scott Peterson, for examples, of sociopaths. While watching Lori during her March court appearance, and while she was walking around Hawaii, she constantly displayed that chin. I couldn't help but notice it after reading the article.

Link please? I'd like to read that.

My impression was that she made him a nervous wreck, and that was where the dramatic weight loss came in, from guilt and anxiety.

I realize, though, that many people will naturally lose weight at the beginning of a new love affair. People say he looks like he's lost weight in jail, while to me it looks like he's actually put a little weight back on.

I've said it before, MG has absolutely no insight into the true character of LV, not realizing that she herself was manipulated so smoothly. I question if to this day she sees it.

If you notice Chad's profile mugshot, his nose and chin are actually approximately the same measurement.

Someone like me could not jut out my chin if I tried. It would just appear that my nose is up in the air, or that I was acting "proud". It is just my bone structure. Hard to think that bone structure determines a narcissist or sociopath. My dad for sure had NPD, and he didn't have much of a chin, either.

This reminds me of a friend of mine who "noticed that child molesters have pointed ears". Good luck with that one. Many child molesters do not have pointed ears.

I've said it before, MG has absolutely no insight into the true character of LV, not realizing that she herself was manipulated so smoothly. I question if to this day she sees it.
MG said that Lori would get revelations/doctrine from Chad and then she would explain them/it to the group. I think MG would have noticed if it was the other way around. IIRC, MG was present when Chad called Lori to tell her that Charles was Nick Schneider (aka a zombie).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay