Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we have seen all levels of monsters. Who would think that a father who seemed to love his children would drop his clean little girls in vats of filthy oil?
I’m not sure what you’re referring to here. But in this case, we have a mother.
A mother.
Who systematically made an effort to make her children disappear.
Who deliberately made up stories to disappear them.
Knowing they were buried in her husbands back yard.
As she played on the beach with her husband.
And those who loved Tylee and JJ ached for them.
While the system failed those children.
All level of monsters. JMO

I’m not sure what you’re referring to here. But in this case, we have a mother.
A mother.
Who systematically made an effort to make her children disappear.
Who deliberately made up stories to disappear them.
Knowing they were buried in her husbands back yard.
As she played on the beach with her husband.
And those who loved Tylee and JJ ached for them.
While the system failed those children.
All level of monsters. JMO
Yes, that was my point. Mothers and fathers. Monsters. A father, a father.

Yes, that was my point. Mothers and fathers. Monsters. A father, a father.
Respectfully, this is a case where imo, a father did everything he could. To save his daughter. Got sucked back in.
And was murdered. In cold blood.
And a grandmother and grandfather did all they could to save a boy. And were deceived.

Tylee is always on my mind. Not that JJ isn’t.
I raised a teen girl. And it breaks my heart her normal teenage angst wasn’t experienced.
It breaks my heart she was brutally murdered by the people she loved and trusted.
Despite her teenage angst, she loved and trusted her mother.

Take good care all.
All jmo.

Respectfully, this is a case where imo, a father did everything he could. To save his daughter. Got sucked back in.
And was murdered. In cold blood.
And a grandmother and grandfather did all they could to save a boy. And were deceived.

Tylee is always on my mind. Not that JJ isn’t.
I raised a teen girl. And it breaks my heart her normal teenage angst wasn’t experienced.
It breaks my heart she was brutally murdered by the people she loved and trusted.
Despite her teenage angst, she loved and trusted her mother.

Take good care all.
All jmo.
The poster was referring to another case where a father murdered his 2 children. No one is saying other people did not try to save Tylee and JJ.

I wondered why he sent the text at all, when he could have just told her later. It's like he wanted to avoid the conversation, like he knew Tammy would be able to tell when he was lying. I think that's what his visions (lies) are about, when he wants something he falls back on 'someone on the other side of the veil said...'.

moo

I am so hanging out for trial and a proper dive into the evidential background.

I am so hanging out for trial and a proper dive into the evidential background.
Aren’t we all. But there’s been plenty shown imo. What is it your looking for?
For me, it’s been quite a proper dive into what’s available.
And the proper dive that has happened, into the evidence and evidential background thus far, is damning and disgusting.
The only question in my mind, is who actually watched those children die.
Because all 3 knew those children were dead and buried. And were ok with it.
What has been improper about the evidential background?
All jmo

lol I like the phrase dumb like a fox, I think there are many instances of Chad being dumb/so arrogant he made careless mistakes because he assumed he wouldnt be caught. For example he purchase a wedding ring for LV before TD had passed away, he buried his step children in his backyard... because no one ever follows up on children that have disappeared, hes caught on camera going to the storage locker multiple times, he openly tells LVs friends about their affair (ie LV and CD holding hands at a public track).

But he also somehow was a leader in his church that was well respected. He convinced members of his church that he had visions of portals opening up and starting some kind of apocalypse and he also convinced those people that ZOMBIES are real. Its rumored CD may have had previous affairs (I believe ive seen this here, please remove if solely a rumor). Imagine what kind of charisma someone would have to have to convince you that zombies were real and taking over the souls of your loved ones. I can only imagine that he knows what to say and when to say it, to convince people of what he wants. Not to be rude but CD isnt bringing much in terms of looks or personality (i assume) so I can only conclude hes good at reading people and using that skill to manipulate them

I will throw my hat into the ring and say again, that all these things make perfect sense if we believe that Chad actually believes his past lives, status as Moroni and that he is a prophet/godlike. Because a prophet/god who thinks they are protected and shielded, is exactly the sort of person who doesn't worry about any of these things being discovered and doesn't think they'll look weird.

@Niner Note 12/08/2020 Date for pretrial conference. I don't see that they have slated ongoing status conferences at this time prior to 12/08/2020 as usual with cases - This will change MOO, but FYI from Link above. Also of interest is that the trial is slated that it will be at the Courthouse in St. Anthony/Freemont county. For some reason, I was thinking that it would be in Idaho Falls where the Judges' Address was.

118080256_1688812651281745_7135830184985203369_o.jpg

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

It will certainly be interesting to see how Chad and Loris marriage holds up as the forensics start to pour in. Itll also be interesting to see the defense each of their lawyers put on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm becoming concerned about the lack of stronger charges against LV and CD. Now, they're setting trial dates for CD, so how likely is it that they charge him with something else?

If someone who is familiar with the justice process can explain why they're moving forward on these charges and not charging either one with murder or conspiracy to commit murder, I would like to hear it. I would like to be reassured that this is normal in a case where bodies have been found.

It will be a travesty--JMOO--if neither one stands trial for involvement in the actual killings.

It will certainly be interesting to see how Chad and Loris marriage holds up as the forensics start to pour in. Itll also be interesting to see the defense each of their lawyers put on.

......RBBM

So true.

I have to assume Lori's trial will be after Chad's (unless they are combined into one, or if delays Chad's could hop over to after Lori's when rescheduled) I can easily envision that Lori will lead Chad on that she is sticking by him so that during his trial he won't blame Lori as much, and then change her tune once his trial is over and throw him under the bus in some way (can't figure out how, but she'll come up with something) a la Casey Anthony did to George.

Regarding Tammy’s response to Chad, some folks don’t like to text! Myself included. I often respond minimally.

Re: Chad & Lori’s phone call, imo each had measured responses. They knew the jig was up. They were digging up dead children in his backyard! They were aware they were being recorded. LV asked if she should call him later, Chad pretty much shrinks into himself and realizes meekly that the possibility of him taking a call from LV ever again without others listening was over.

Also you can’t judge a book by its cover (bad reference perhaps). I’ve been a practicing RN for 41 years now & looks mean very little to me until I sit and speak with someone I am about to care for. I’ve also learned that folks deal with stress individually in unique ways. “Normal” doesn’t exist as we are all wired different. In my line of work one learns not to prejudge anything especially because of how someone looks.

I understand why you might be impatient for conspiracy, murder or other big charges, but at this point, I don’t think the state is in any rush.

First, because the govt has unlimited time. Since Lori and Chad won’t get sprung from jail, the state can focus on making the best possible case, which takes time.

It’s also in the state’s interest to let them stew in jail and constantly wonder what’s next. Not only will that bleed all of their $$ away, perhaps leading to changes in counsel, but it probably makes it more likely that one will turn on the other.

So I wouldn’t be surprised if taking a while is a specific strategy.

The state also has an enormous amount of evidence to plow through, just from what we know. And there may be much more we don’t know about.

Finally, the sheer incompetence of the AZ authorities likely plays a role in this taking long. They were months behind, bungled the CV murder, and even screwed up the evidence.

So if the CV murder plays a role in the overall prosecution plan, it’s taking an enormous amount of time to repair the incompetence in AZ.

In short, the wait isn’t a big deal, and it’s probably a sign that things are getting worse for the defendants.

I understand why you might be impatient for conspiracy, murder or other big charges, but at this point, I don’t think the state is in any rush.

First, because the govt has unlimited time. Since Lori and Chad won’t get sprung from jail, the state can focus on making the best possible case, which takes time.

It’s also in the state’s interest to let them stew in jail and constantly wonder what’s next. Not only will that bleed all of their $$ away, perhaps leading to changes in counsel, but it probably makes it more likely that one will turn on the other.

The state also has an enormous amount of evidence to plow through, just from what we know. And there may be much more we don’t know about.

Finally, the sheer incompetence of the AZ authorities likely plays a role in this taking long. They were months behind, bungled the CV murder, and even screwed up the evidence.

So if the CV murder plays a role in the overall prosecution plan, it’s taking an enormous amount of time to repair the incompetence in AZ.

In short, the wait isn’t a big deal, and it’s probably a sign that things are getting worse for the defendants.

Great post ^^

Also if the state were to drop murder charges now it would give the defense more time to work on their defense, Lori and Chad will be locked up for a while yet already, There is no rush. Keep working on making sure the case is as strong as possible.

I'm becoming concerned about the lack of stronger charges against LV and CD. Now, they're setting trial dates for CD, so how likely is it that they charge him with something else?

If someone who is familiar with the justice process can explain why they're moving forward on these charges and not charging either one with murder or conspiracy to commit murder, I would like to hear it. I would like to be reassured that this is normal in a case where bodies have been found.

It will be a travesty--JMOO--if neither one stands trial for involvement in the actual killings.
Just a guess here: because there's more electronic evidence to process. It took them several months to get to Alex's location data and Tammy's texts.

I don't think that the Arizona investigation of Charles' death affects the timeline of the Idaho investigation into the children's murders.

Great post ^^

Also if the state were to drop murder charges now it would give the defense more time to work on their defense, Lori and Chad will be locked up for a while yet already, There is no rush. Keep working on making sure the case is as strong as possible.
Also, I am wondering whether the prosecution will wait this trial out before laying new charges? It may strengthen a weak case if they are found guilty in this case.

I just noticed something as to Alex post shooting on sidewalk.

Why does Alex have on sunglasses on the top of his head if he just woke up at 7:30 am? Why wouldn't the sunglasses have been knocked off if hit with a bat or damaged or he take them off? If the sunglasses weren't on when hit, why did Alex put on sunglasses after he shot someone to go sit on sidewalk, yet had on top of head from beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95