Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's right.
There was also this list -

22 Jan 2019 – Chad emails Lori a list of her and JJ’s multiple probations (past lives). A source tells JL that CD believes he was James the Just married to Elena (LV). They apparently had 7 kids including JJ & MBP. The list includes five redacted names of people who JL is told may not know they are on the list. (source JL)

(Page 1)

Joshua Vallow – 4.2L
2 – 400 B.C., among Lost Tribe of Manasseh in Northern Europe
3 – Son of James and Elena
4.1 – Jonathan Elliot Edwards, (1745 – 1801) KNBV-3ZW
4.2 – Today

Lori Vallow 4.3L (3)
2 – Lania, daughter of Methuselah, married Neal A. Maxwell
3 – Elena, daughter of Jesus’ half-brother Judas. Married James the Just.
4.1 – Ilemari, Prophet Moroni’s wife
4.2 – Mary French, wife of Robert Smith, Jr. (1626 – 1693)
4.3 – Today

(Page 2)

James and Elena
Seven children, four sons, three daughters

M – [redacted] 5.1L (3)
F – Melani Boudreaux 3L (1)
F – [redacted] 4.3L (1)
M – [redacted] 5.1L (3) 16, tall, high school quarterback
F – [redacted] 4.3L (3), one of the Dream Girls
M – [redacted] 4.3L (1)
M – J.J. Vallow 4.2L (1)

Ummm, you mean those two Venmo transfers from Tylee's account? To perhaps cover that Tylee was still alive as she had the phone *cough* due to taking it away from Tylee as punishment per Janis/Sister interview?

Son of Lori Vallow reveals details leading up to his siblings' disappearance

Ryan says he had no idea they went to Idaho. Then contact with his mom declined and he couldn't get his sister Tylee to answer calls anymore.

There is a Venmo profile under Tylee Ryan, confirmed to be her account by her brother, and it shows two payments to him in October. Ryan says his mom had always used it as a way to transfer money.

"My mom is not tech-savvy, so Tylee's account for Venmo was the account she used to transfer money to us," he explained. Whether Tylee or his mom made the transfers is unknown.

On the day before Thanksgiving, Ryan finally knew something was wrong when police asked him for the whereabouts of Tylee and JJ.

"I called my mom and I'm like 'Two detectives just came to my door, what is going on?' And she said 'I got it, I'll take care of it... Love you and that was it,"
Once a month would probably be enough to keep the illusion, but twice? Lori could have been in Hawaii with MP at the time. I wonder if Colby tried to get in touch with Lori or Tylee in October.

IMO Tylee never suspected anything. She knew that Lori was kooky, but would not imagine her killing her own children.

Tylee's Jeep was used in the October 2 attack on BB in Gilbert. Later it was seized by the police in Rexburg.

Well at least they can't blame Tylee from all accounts she was probably deceased before 2nd October 2019. We are left with who had access to her car and keys and where was her car being kept? Oh and why was it still apparently in the name of Charles Vallow.

MingyMoo

Last edited:
I thought she still had some love left for Colby even after she murdered Tylee and JJ. She cared enough to Venmo him money, likely for his kid, twice in October.
Since Lori strikes me as the shallow type, and keeping in mind the allegations that she treated Colby more like a boyfriend, I've wondered if she favored Colby because he was the most physically attractive of her children? It's also been stated that she had issues with Colby's wife. Jealousy perhaps?
Tylee didn't fit the "cheerleader" image that Lori embodied as a teen and JJ had special needs. It just makes me wonder if someone like Lori would be rejecting of them for that? Did she favor Colby because he represented more of the image she sought after in life.
Just a thought.

Just going back and reviewing, sorry to quote my own post but something now just really struck me.

When was the last time anyone... anyone here had a 97 minute call. Over an hour and a half? I don't think I've had such a long call in the last 40 years of my life.

I wonder what her "normal" pattern of phone calls were and why such a looooooooooong call on October 1st?

repost:

For example, the police reported no one saw or heard from JJ after September 23, but Janis Cox says she called Lori on October 1 — a full week later — and could hear JJ playing in the background. She gave "48 Hours" her phone records that showed a 97-minute call.

Janis Cox: He was alive and well.

Jonathan Vigliotti: How do you know that though?

Janis Cox: Because I know JJ … no one's gonna pretend to be JJ.

At one point, she says JJ actually got on the phone and said, "Hi Mimi," his nickname for her.

Jonathan Vigliotti: You spoke with him though on the phone?

Janis Cox: Yeah. Yes. And I heard him and he was out playing … And— he just takes the phone, you know — and he knows — you know, he knows who we are.

Janis Cox: So he still knew I'm Mimi, you know? He still knew me, Mimi."

.........and what a weird way to phrase it as "he still knew I'm Mimi... he still knew me, Mimi" and "Janis Cox: Yeah. Yes. And I heard him and he was out playing … And— he just takes the phone, you know — and he knows — you know, he knows who we are."

Huh? Of course he still knew you! (or the infamous behavioral distancing word of "we" vs. "I am" at this point you were on the phone?) Why comment on it as a talking point Janis?

Is it because the zombie shouldn't have known who you were? Of course he would still "know" you.. you just saw him about a month before when the left??

Huh??

*scratches head* at the reason for so many of the "talking points" in the entire interview. MOO

"
Because she was lying through her Botox lying mouth.
She couldn't have talked to JJ as he was already buried in her son-in-laws back yard.
I know some have mentioned that it could have been AxC impersonating JJ's voice but I don't believe that either.
Her wording, her voice, her stuttering, points to her lying.
The whole crew/family are lying liars.

Probably but the oddest aspect of this case is it never seems like a plan built to last. Your kids 'disappear' and you offer no explanation .... but really you buried them in the yard

Doesn't feel like they had anything thought out - did they believe no one would ever miss them?
BBM- They did believe that.
They figured with the earthquakes and floods, etc, that probably ZP was supposed to start with a wave of her wand, that with all the catastrophes going on during the End of the world, Nobody would notice the kids missing and nobody would notice or give a care where LVD and CD were or what they were doing.

I have not seen this posted anywhere in the media and I don’t remember any postings here on WS, but did Chad Daybell ever make a dark and light rating list of his family and any friends? I only see a list for LVD family. I am just curious if this was a one sided rating? Perhaps LE does have such a list....just curious if his family was all rated “light”. Thanks.

I have seen such a list — in his own
handwriting? Not sure. Someone posted it here about a month ago. IIRC, he was careful to rate LDS leaders as “light.”

Last edited:
IMO Tylee never suspected anything. She knew that Lori was kooky, but would not imagine her killing her own children.

Tylee's Jeep was used in the October 2 attack on BB in Gilbert. Later it was seized by the police in Rexburg.

Yes, they were under surveillance for some time... and MOO, when they were seen to be moving out during the surveillance and etc... bam.... police at their door.

MOO, they police at their door didn't happen by coincidence..they had met prior with neighbors before... it's that they knew that they were moving on out............ and had to bite the bullet and go! Catch them offguard which they did as Chad denied even knowing Lori when asked by the police.

Chad, did you do it 3 times denying....

like Apostle Peter in Christianity did to Jesus?

Where I live there's plenty of woodland owned by locals who don't live next to their plots and don't visit often. Access is unrestricted with unpaved roads running through. Due to terrain you would not notice a well concealed grave on your property.

As I’ve mentioned here before, I have at least 12 graves on my property. Such graveyards, unless only for family, were usually placed near roads, as ours was.

Last edited:
Not buying this one at all. She had a pattern. MOO. This is nothing like Susan Smith MOO... Way different and not going to fly as analagous to the jury either.

rolling along...
Do you think Lori would have killed her children before she met Chad? I agree, she was a horrible human, but Tylee made it to 16 years old, and I'm not sure she would have killed those children if Chad had not entered the picture. Shocked that I wrote that, because she was the epitome of a horrible mother and a complete waste of a human.

We did hear from MG that Chad made a light/dark list that included celebrities. Oprah was deemed the darkest.

Chad also ranked other people, including his author friend JR and church members:

R said Chad had sent her a similar list ranking her own family members.

"I was really disturbed that he was ranking people in the church and people in his ward," R said.

Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface

thanks indicolite....I do not remember this...

Once a month would probably be enough to keep the illusion, but twice? Lori could have been in Hawaii with MP at the time. I wonder if Colby tried to get in touch with Lori or Tylee in October.

I had about 5 paragraphs revisiting this... with timestamps and quotes...and now delete before posting.

I'll back away and just suggest to others that have not relistened in the last 6 months... perhaps do again with what we know now.

Do you think Lori would have killed her children before she met Chad? I agree, she was a horrible human, but Tylee made it to 16 years old, and I'm not sure she would have killed those children if Chad had not entered the picture. Shocked that I wrote that, because she was the epitome of a horrible mother and a complete waste of a human.

Honestly I think it all depends on what would benefit her and whether or not she believed the children were standing in her way. JMO

Yes, it's also noted in the transcript here of the May 16th 48 hours program Search for missing Idaho children reveals "no sign of life, no sign of death" - CBS News which the audio can be heard here The Missing Children of Lori Vallow Daybell (I cannot find a free link for the 48 hours special.. so audio and transcript from MSM is shown)

It's so strange to now go back and listen to the entire thing. Especially Janis and Summer comments

Of many...

"Jonathan Vigliotti: Not — she's not preparing for the end of the world, she doesn't believe that she is leading the 144,000—

Janis Cox: No.

Summer Shiflet: She has never said the end of the world is gonna happen in July. That has never come from her mouth or lips ever.

Summer Shiflet : A lot of the things that have been reported … any small truths that are in there have been twisted. But most of them are flat out not even true.

For example, the police reported no one saw or heard from JJ after September 23, but Janis Cox says she called Lori on October 1 — a full week later — and could hear JJ playing in the background. She gave "48 Hours" her phone records that showed a 97-minute call.

Janis Cox: He was alive and well.

Jonathan Vigliotti: How do you know that though?

Janis Cox: Because I know JJ … no one's gonna pretend to be JJ.

At one point, she says JJ actually got on the phone and said, "Hi Mimi," his nickname for her.

Jonathan Vigliotti: You spoke with him though on the phone?

Janis Cox: Yeah. Yes. And I heard him and he was out playing … And— he just takes the phone, you know — and he knows — you know, he knows who we are.

Janis Cox: So he still knew I'm Mimi, you know? He still knew me, Mimi.

The Rexburg police aren't commenting on the call. But Cox and Shiflet want to set the record straight on something else – or rather someone else: their son and brother Alex Cox, Lori's so-called enforcer — the man who shot and killed Charles Vallow.

Jonathan Vigliotti: Is Alex the henchman here?

Summer Shiflet: No [laughs].

Janis Cox: No, he's not.

Summer Shiflet: Alex was the most easygoing, relaxed, hilarious h— type of person. … There's nothing about him that was a hit man...

--------

" Lori's sister and mother say that's nonsense. They claim Lori stockpiled JJ's medication, so he didn't need that pill bottle found by police. And as for Bailey?

Janis Cox: I don't think Bailey's an issue, as far as JJ is concerned.

Jonathan Vigliotti: There's a lot going on that just doesn't add up —

Janis Cox: OK. I — I do know about the dog. I was over there a lot. Charles loved Bailey. JJ was not really attached to it—

Summer Shiflet: He was fine without him.

But in the months after JJ and Tylee went missing, Lori made several trips to a Rexburg, Idaho, storage unit. And inside that unit?

Morgan Loew: Things that belonged to the kids: bicycles, toys, things like that. … It's pretty tough to come to a different conclusion other than … the kids were no longer around and no longer needed this stuff.

Even more damning than what Lori left behind, may be what she took with her to Hawaii: JJ and Tylee's birth certificates, Tylee's bankcard, which had been used since her disappearance, and Tylee's cell phone....

Jonathan Vigliotti: How about Tylee's cell phone?

Janis Cox: She told me … in — September … that she had confiscated Tylee's cell phone.

Janis and Summer say Lori didn't want Tylee to be tracked through her phone; she was always fearful of those who she said threatened her and the kids.

Summer Shiflet: She put her daughter first all the time. … she loves her daughter and her children. And … she always was, like, putting Tylee's … and JJ's needs ahead of her own.....

Charles Vallow was afraid of Lori according to those divorce documents.

Rich Robertson: He wrote about what he thought might happen to him. … And he was rightfully afraid of that.

Summer Shiflet: He wasn't scared of Lori. … even the whole time he was filing for divorce and all those things, he was begging for her to come back.

ETA: MM is going to rue the day when he got all the players (SS, Janis, MP/IP, MG etc) to do all those Dateline/48hours/EIN/AZFamily Interviews around her bail hearing in May) MOO It has them locked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!