Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Reisch speculates on Chad's defense strategy in his latest video. He considers Chad's best chance to deny knowing anything about the children being buried in his backyard.
How could Chad possibly claim that?! There he was, out in his backyard, shooting an animal and burying it, and he didn't notice two 6-foot deep holes being dug and bags buried right there beside him?!!

How could Chad possibly claim that?! There he was, out in his backyard, shooting an animal and burying it, and he didn't notice two 6-foot deep holes being dug and bags buried right there beside him?!!
Chad's text to Tammy incriminates him only for the morning of Tylee's burial. JJ was buried exactly two weeks later. I guess Chad's attorney will try to insinuate that Tylee could have been secretly buried later (despite no later phone pings). A satellite photo shows a sizeable patch of disturbed ground less than 2 hours after Alex's departure.

BBM. What about Chad increasing Tammy's life insurance not long before her death and then collecting? That wasn't Lori and Alex's work.

IMO Chad can't tell the truth because he would only incriminate himself. With the current charges he can pretend that he had nothing to do with the children's burial. I don't think it will work though.

I have heard that story about Chad increasing Tammy's insurance "not long" before she died, but am curious as to where the documentation is on that or where the story came from. How long is "not long"? A month? A year?

What I also have read is that CV and BB both sold life insurance. I came across the allegation that ZP sold insurance, too, but not sure if that is true. It still puts both Lori and MP, and maybe ZP as possibly having access to lists of potential customers, which I know some insurance companies provide. I'm just curious as to what company was carrying Tammy's policy.

I can't imagine starting a relationship with a man and asking him how much life insurance is on his wife, right off the bat! I am guessing that the subject could be broached by a salesman attempting to sell someone a policy and the client maybe stating, "we already carry" such and such an amount.

Just find this aspect of the case a little curious since that was the line of business both CV and BB were in and supposedly making big bucks from.

I have heard that story about Chad increasing Tammy's insurance "not long" before she died, but am curious as to where the documentation is on that or where the story came from. How long is "not long"? A month? A year?
I wouldn't consider a year "not long" in this context.

The story originated in East Idaho News:

Court documents show he (Chad) received $430,000 in life insurance money after Tammy died. Multiple sources say the funds came from several policies and Chad made “significant” increases to at least one policy before Tammy passed away.

Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed | East Idaho News

Another source mentioned that one of the policies was connected to Tammy's workplace:

The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a life insurance policy the late Tammy Daybell took out at her work with the Sugar-Salem Central Elementary School. Tammy had worked there as a librarian.

Fremont County Sheriff's office investigating Tammy Daybell's life insurance policy

What I also have read is that CV and BB both sold life insurance. I came across the allegation that ZP sold insurance, too, but not sure if that is true. It still puts both Lori and MP, and maybe ZP as possibly having access to lists of potential customers, which I know some insurance companies provide. I'm just curious as to what company was carrying Tammy's policy.
I doubt CV and BB had anything to do with Tammy's insurance policies. They didn't have a good opinion of Chad. Info on ZP is (to me) a rumor.

This must happen! It will be a heart-rending occasion, but those poor children must be buried with love and respect.

I believe that Justin, Nate and many many here have verified that the guardianship motion is done.. poof. The hearing is not happening.

So, I guess the question that perhaps Nate or Justin or Scott might help us with, or someone else, is who can/will/already have claimed. Ann** has said she knows, and will not address the question. What legal motions have/are in progress for such we don't know of any MOO.

That may, due to privacy, may not be answered by anyone asked?

MOO

I don't think we have seen any MSM discussing such.

ETA: I saw a post on True Crime/Scott channel that Colby was in Rexberg within the last 7 days, and left something at the memorial.

Why I wonder was he in town?

I wouldn't consider a year "not long" in this context.

The story originated in East Idaho News:

Court documents show he (Chad) received $430,000 in life insurance money after Tammy died. Multiple sources say the funds came from several policies and Chad made “significant” increases to at least one policy before Tammy passed away.

Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed | East Idaho News

Another source mentioned that one of the policies was connected to Tammy's workplace:

The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a life insurance policy the late Tammy Daybell took out at her work with the Sugar-Salem Central Elementary School. Tammy had worked there as a librarian.

Fremont County Sheriff's office investigating Tammy Daybell's life insurance policy

Maybe this will come into sharper focus with the investigations into Tammy's, Joe Ryan's, and Charles' deaths. There is definitely a pattern of insurance fraud. Social Security is an insurance, and we know that fraud was going on with that. Since it involves multiple states, it could end up being a Federal case.

I can't help but think that LE took note of this right away, since it is one of the oldest games in the book. The attractive woman as bait, the accomplice working with her, and insurance fraud.

I can't imagine starting a relationship with a man and asking him how much life insurance is on his wife, right off the bat! I am guessing that the subject could be broached by a salesman attempting to sell someone a policy and the client maybe stating, "we already carry" such and such an amount.

Just find this aspect of the case a little curious since that was the line of business both CV and BB were in and supposedly making big bucks from.

I just hope that LE are looking into who did a "lexisnexis clue report" online for any of the individuals!!!!!!!

I would think Larry and Kay have suggested such to LE, but I would assume LE is allllll over such. MOO

ETA: For those not familiar with Lexis Nexis, it is kinda like a credit report but MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH more extensive. I get every 3 years, and has all my insurance policies applied for, all of my credentials from 45 years ago! It is unbelievable. My last one was 89 printed pages, sent for free to a consumer. Just ordered one yesterday as was thinking that LE did such through their warrants? They (LE) have a way to inquire upon deaths to allllllllllllllll insurance coverages, and wonder if this is what they are asking for as it shows such.

For those that have never done on yourself, I suggest. MOO

I can't help but think that LE took note of this right away, since it is one of the oldest games in the book. The attractive woman as bait, the accomplice working with her, and fraud.
If this was just an insurance scam by Lori and Alex, then Chad would be dead now, not Alex. Chad was the only one that actually profited from it.

If this was just an insurance scam by Lori and Alex, then Chad would be dead now, not Alex. Chad was the only one that actually profited from it.

Chad was good for at least a year, maybe two, just to make it look legit; although I'm sure Lori was not counting on such a chunk of the insurance proceeds going toward his business debt. I would be willing to bet that his own policy was at least as big as Tammy's if they were 50-50 owners of the publishing company. In fact, there was probably ample time to raise the amount on his policy as well. She just hadn't been given the time yet. Wouldn't be the first time that a cloak of religious piety was used as a cover for fraud. IMO

I'm not sure who has legal custody of the children's remains. Lori didn't produce the children by the deadline, which is how she landed in jail originally. I'm making an assumption the children became wards of the court at that time. The guardianship case that was dropped was the Woodcocks filing for guardianship of JJ. Tylee could have made up her own mind by then. I'm not convinced Lori has any legal say so over their remains. All JMO.
IMO Lori shouldn’t have any say at all in what happens with the children’s remains. The Woodcocks and Colby, should be the only ones to make that decision. I hope the law lands on the right side of this.

Chad was good for at least a year, maybe two, just to make it look legit; although I'm sure Lori was not counting on such a chunk of the insurance proceeds going toward his business debt. I would be willing to bet that his own policy was at least as big as Tammy's if they were 50-50 owners of the publishing company. In fact, there was probably ample time to raise the amount on his policy as well. She just hadn't been given the time yet. Wouldn't be the first time that a cloak of religious piety was used as a cover for fraud. IMO
BBM. Yet she killed her kids to be with him.

ETA: I saw a post on True Crime/Scott channel that Colby was in Rexberg within the last 7 days, and left something at the memorial.

Why I wonder was he in town?
Scott read Colby's messages for Tylee and JJ that were left at the new memorial. I guess Colby was in town for the anniversary of his siblings' deaths.

Chad's text to Tammy incriminates him only for the morning of Tylee's burial. JJ was buried exactly two weeks later. I guess Chad's attorney will try to insinuate that Tylee could have been secretly buried later (despite no later phone pings). A satellite photo shows a sizeable patch of disturbed ground less than 2 hours after Alex's departure.
Or insist he buried a raccoon, and someone must have removed the raccoon and replaced it with the human remains...(just playing devil's advocate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010