Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, the police officer who testified during Day 1 of CD's preliminary hearing said that JJ was found wearing pajamas and red socks. However, on Day 2, DW did not mention what JJ was wearing when he last saw him, nor was he questioned about that by the prosecutor during his testimony. I don't know why it wasn't brought up and thought it odd since I was expecting that to be of significance and importance.

I believe the significance and importance was the TOD when the murder occurred.

That he wasn't dressed for school or for the daytime when he was unearthed.

Yet defense could say that he was at that time "unenrolled in school", so how can one state what time of day as he was potentially homeschooled around that time???

I'm still of the belief that Lori is a planner.. one that is up there on the charts for covering her tracks long and short term. There have been very few cases that I have thought such. I don't know what her IQ is, but I believe she's like Ted Bundy as to planning short-term and long term. Quite amazing and pathological MOO.

If someone was to ask me what a child was wearing when I glimpsed at him for a second while preoccupied with a podcast 3-9 months later I would not be able to. I probably wouldn't even remember 3-9 days later. That just doesn't stick in my mind. MOO.

e.g. I saw a neighbor and talked with her for 5 minutes yesterday, but I can't recall what she was wearing either.

Last edited:
Lori's oldest sister's story is tragic. From the info available, her death in 1998 was not unexpected. Another sister born before Lori died as an infant.
This is a lot of tragedy for one family, so many deaths. Two sisters, two husbands, two children, one brother. Then, Chad's wife. I'm not saying all of them were murdered, but I think it would be worth looking into Alex and Joe's death's a tiny bit harder. Maybe it was just natural causes, but this is a lot of death surrounding one person.

This is a lot of tragedy for one family, so many deaths. Two sisters, two husbands, two children, one brother. Then, Chad's wife. I'm not saying all of them were murdered, but I think it would be worth looking into Alex and Joe's death's a tiny bit harder. Maybe it was just natural causes, but this is a lot of death surrounding one person.

I like what you're saying and agree wholeheartedly with you. If my family were to start dropping like dead flies I couldn't find the strength to carry on. Something is amiss here and most definitely needs to be rechecked.

Poor Joe Ryan spent the last several years trying to get Tylee. He was hindered by Lori constantly moving place to place so Joe couldn't find them. He would still have been chasing around looking for his daughter Tylee if he was still alive.

I like what you're saying and agree wholeheartedly with you. If my family were to start dropping like dead flies I couldn't find the strength to carry on. Something is amiss here and most definitely needs to be rechecked.

Poor Joe Ryan spent the last several years trying to get Tylee. He was hindered by Lori constantly moving place to place so Joe couldn't find them. He would still have been chasing around looking for his daughter Tylee if he was still alive.

All MOO

Yes, a long long history of using her children as pawns in her game. SMDH, she has been evil/pathological for a long long time. Just under the surface and able to chameleon when needed.

All MOO

Yes, a long long history of using her children as pawns in her game. SMDH, she has been evil/pathological for a long long time. Just under the surface and able to chameleon when needed.

And the family judges don’t see it. Or don’t want to deal with it. Those psycho narcissistic lunatics come across as the most pleasant well balanced people and convince the courts that the lucid spouse is really the nut case. How many have we read about on WS recently? How many do we know personally? They are not all murderers, but they would be if they could get away with it.

And the family judges don’t see it. Or don’t want to deal with it. Those psycho narcissistic lunatics come across as the most pleasant well balanced people and convince the courts that the lucid spouse is really the nut case. How many have we read about on WS recently? How many do we know personally? They are not all murderers, but they would be if they could get away with it.
That’s the thing about these types. They lie as easily as they breathe and they can be very charming and believable.

What sort of people are likely to be on the jury, in that part of the world?
MOO mixed with stats...

Fremont County Idaho
Fremont County, Idaho - Wikipedia
U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: Fremont County, Idaho

Fremont County is about half-covered by Caribou-Targhee National Forest, contains the Idaho portion of Yellowstone National Park, and borders western Wyoming and south-western Montana forest lands. Northern Fremont County includes Island Park, famous for winter/summer atv and snowmobile trails, fishing, and outdoor activities. The southern half of the county is mostly farm and ranch land.

Madison County Idaho
Madison County, Idaho - Wikipedia
U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: Madison County, Idaho

Madison County is mostly farmland with some small cities. Overall, the inhabited area is small-town rural. Lots of farmers and farm-laborers. Due to growth at BYU-Idaho and housing to support it, construction jobs have also increased as well as retail and food service jobs and businesses. Low median education (higher in Madison than Fremont). Rexburg is the largest metropolitan center of both counties.

Interestingly Salem is not listed on either wikipedia page as an "unincorporated community". Salem is sufficiently populated to share with Sugar City the Sugar-Salem School District. Salem straddles the county line between Madison/Fremont and citizens hold a Rexburg mailing address. The sign indicating that one has entered or is leaving the Salem area (on the southern end by Rexburg on Salem Road) was just installed in December 2019. There is no commercial or retail center of Salem. There used to be a store on the Salem highway about a half-mile south of the intersection where Chad lives. The Pepsi sign is all that's left to indicate it was there.
pepsi-sign-jpeg.266269

Madison votes Republican but Trump received the fewest Republican vote percentage since 1964 (when LBJ won election). Fremont has a greater number of Trump supporters per capita than Madison.

Presently there's debate on who's to blame for the spread of COVID young (BYU-I students) or old (residents). Both counties have mask mandate in effect (Sept 14th). The virus, like most things, has taken a while to get to Rexburg, but it's on the rise. One public health official said, "I am honestly discouraged with the reception from people within our health district to voluntarily take those measures, and I'm very discouraged with our ability to enforce any of those measures that we're taking."
E. Idaho officials look to change pandemic plan as a regional surge stresses hospitals
I'm not sure if people are falling for the fake news that masks don't work, too tired of the isolation, or if they are just too stubborn and think it won't happen here because it didn't for so long.

Then there's the church. The vast majority of people in the area are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints whether practicing or not. Most of whom don't believe in any of the stuff in the family history email or document on Ian P's computer. I assume that much of the Fremont/Madison Latter-Day Saint population would consider those ideas as false doctrines and heretical.

Attachments

• pepsi-sign.jpeg
    pepsi-sign.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,454
I'm no expert but I'm starting to think LV is seriously mentally ill. I read her sister's divorce petition (Melani's mother) on reddit and she also had some incredibly odd thoughts and mannerisms. Is mental illness genetic?
Or could be being raised in the same family, since we have a potential killer in the brother, too.

No, he hasn't. He quotes available facts/documents, including several court documents from the past involving Lori that surfaced recently and even information from Charles' ex-wife. There have been quite a few other (online) assessments of Lori's personality by various experts.

Isn't that supposed to be a serious ethics violation in that field?

MOO mixed with stats...

Fremont County Idaho
Fremont County, Idaho - Wikipedia
U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: Fremont County, Idaho

Fremont County is about half-covered by Caribou-Targhee National Forest, contains the Idaho portion of Yellowstone National Park, and borders western Wyoming and south-western Montana forest lands. Northern Fremont County includes Island Park, famous for winter/summer atv and snowmobile trails, fishing, and outdoor activities. The southern half of the county is mostly farm and ranch land.

Madison County Idaho
Madison County, Idaho - Wikipedia
U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: Madison County, Idaho

Madison County is mostly farmland with some small cities. Overall, the inhabited area is small-town rural. Lots of farmers and farm-laborers. Due to growth at BYU-Idaho and housing to support it, construction jobs have also increased as well as retail and food service jobs and businesses. Low median education (higher in Madison than Fremont). Rexburg is the largest metropolitan center of both counties.

Interestingly Salem is not listed on either wikipedia page as an "unincorporated community". Salem is sufficiently populated to share with Sugar City the Sugar-Salem School District. Salem straddles the county line between Madison/Fremont and citizens hold a Rexburg mailing address. The sign indicating that one has entered or is leaving the Salem area (on the southern end by Rexburg on Salem Road) was just installed in December 2019. There is no commercial or retail center of Salem. There used to be a store on the Salem highway about a half-mile south of the intersection where Chad lives. The Pepsi sign is all that's left to indicate it was there.
pepsi-sign-jpeg.266269

Madison votes Republican but Trump received the fewest Republican vote percentage since 1964 (when LBJ won election). Fremont has a greater number of Trump supporters per capita than Madison.

Presently there's debate on who's to blame for the spread of COVID young (BYU-I students) or old (residents). Both counties have mask mandate in effect (Sept 14th). The virus, like most things, has taken a while to get to Rexburg, but it's on the rise. One public health official said, "I am honestly discouraged with the reception from people within our health district to voluntarily take those measures, and I'm very discouraged with our ability to enforce any of those measures that we're taking."
E. Idaho officials look to change pandemic plan as a regional surge stresses hospitals
I'm not sure if people are falling for the fake news that masks don't work, too tired of the isolation, or if they are just too stubborn and think it won't happen here because it didn't for so long.

Then there's the church. The vast majority of people in the area are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints whether practicing or not. Most of whom don't believe in any of the stuff in the family history email or document on Ian P's computer. I assume that much of the Fremont/Madison Latter-Day Saint population would consider those ideas as false doctrines and heretical.
Rexburgh Sleuth - thank you for so comprehensibly answering my query re the likely composition of jury members. One of the things I was particularly wondering was the likelihood or otherwise of a high percentage of LDS members. Here in Australia, not being LDS myself, or knowing anyone who is, I really have no idea how normal LDS beliefs and Chad's beliefs may differ. To me personally, I find Chad's stated belief that Tammy would die young simply unbelievable and pretty much proof of intent to murder. So if I were on the jury, that fact alone would pretty much condemn him in my eyes. But how do normal LDS members view that? Would they take the same viewpoint, or like me find it unbelievable and condemning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead