Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be. The Amish keep impeccable genetic records. They have determined ten family lines with depression and four out of ten suicidal.
This was info I read years ago. Probably some mutated gene.

Interesting point. The Amish, because they strongly encourage marrying within the Amish, are known for genetic illness due to inbreeding. They are aware of it, and refer to it as "God's will".

I read something similar, also years ago, that there are pockets of conditions within Mormon communities of rare genetic conditions, due to polygamous practices, and the lines eventually meeting up. Both groups keep meticulous genetic records.

Interesting point. The Amish, because they strongly encourage marrying within the Amish, are known for genetic illness due to inbreeding. They are aware of it, and refer to it as "God's will".

I read something similar, also years ago, that there are pockets of conditions within Mormon communities of rare genetic conditions, due to polygamous practices, and the lines eventually meeting up. Both groups keep meticulous genetic records.

Can you link this propensity to genetic illness in the Amish?

I'm no expert but I'm starting to think LV is seriously mentally ill. I read her sister's divorce petition (Melani's mother) on reddit and she also had some incredibly odd thoughts and mannerisms. Is mental illness genetic?
It can be especially depending on what type of mental illness. Part of its genetics and part of its having a triggering event occurs (I know with BPD its about 50%/50% that the illness kicked off after so sort of traumatic event happening in the person life

Im definitely not an actual expert either (only in my own mind) but I think its safe to say as laypeople when we see someone who genuinely believes in zombies and portals and its trying to convince others of it, we can probably safely make that call

Can you link this propensity to genetic illness in the Amish?

Probably OT for this discussion. But I have seen this routinely occurring in many communities that inter-marry. Especially deafness, as there are 17 specific genetic markers that cause genetic hearing impairment. Only six markers for genetic blindness.

It can be especially depending on what type of mental illness. Part of its genetics and part of its having a triggering event occurs (I know with BPD its about 50%/50% that the illness kicked off after so sort of traumatic event happening in the person life

Im definitely not an actual expert either (only in my own mind) but I think its safe to say as laypeople when we see someone who genuinely believes in zombies and portals and its trying to convince others of it, we can probably safely make that call

There is a lot of debate about Anti-Social personality and genetics. Or whether environment is causation for developing an Anti-Social Personality Disorder, or other clinical diagnosis.

Since we have not seen an actual clinical diagnosis for CD or LVD, it should be interesting during the trial if the defense plans to bring up mental health problems. Or if the prosecution will bring this up.

And, the makeup of the jury may be an issue here as well. If people in the LDS faith believe that CD recieved direct revelations from God, that guided his actions, then, is that something that merits consideration? Will that even be part of the defense?

There is a lot of debate about Anti-Social personality and genetics. Or whether environment is causation for developing an Anti-Social Personality Disorder, or other clinical diagnosis.

Since we have not seen an actual clinical diagnosis for CD or LVD, it should be interesting during the trial if the defense plans to bring up mental health problems. Or if the prosecution will bring this up.

And, the makeup of the jury may be an issue here as well. If people in the LDS faith believe that CD recieved direct revelations from God, that guided his actions, then, is that something that merits consideration? Will that even be part of the defense?

Considering the number of times Lori talked about the seven-point "mission" to various people, I don't see how it can be worked around by either prosecution or defense.

I'm no expert but I'm starting to think LV is seriously mentally ill. I read her sister's divorce petition (Melani's mother) on reddit and she also had some incredibly odd thoughts and mannerisms. Is mental illness genetic?
Those docs regarding LV's sister ---I am certain they were written by ol Dad!! Weird to say the least....

I know her sister supposedly died of natural causes but I wonder if the medical examiner missed something?

Yes, of course he did or she did or they did. Sister dies. Brother dies. Several Husbands die. Tammy dies. Kids die. How many dead bodies do you all need to count before you’re convinced these deaths are not coincidences but brought about by LVD and her husband Daybell? I don’t care if the coroner can’t find the cause of death to be unnatural. One coroner barely graduated high school. That one couldn’t find her shoes to tie them if they were on her feet. Then you’ve got a couple of cops who clean up the blood in the kitchen sink but don’t take samples? A guy shot while defending himself? Another one drops dead right after he murders two kids? A wife foaming from her mouth after the husband triples her life insurance? You’ve got twelve people and 8 people die before the age of 60???????? Or 50? Or younger?
And Then There Were None....

I know her sister supposedly died of natural causes but I wonder if the medical examiner missed something?

I don't really think so after reading her husband's divorce petition seeking custody of little Melani. To me, it seems more along the lines of madness running in families, seeing that Stacey (LV's sister) had some very odd behaviors. She was down to like 78 pounds at one point from starving herself.

JMOO

Yeah, it appears to be Melani's dad. He thought LV's sister was a danger to herself and to their young daughter. I think he actually got custody of Melani. JMOO, though.

SC, Melani's dad, did get custody, and his docs are pretty straight forward. But Stacy and LV's dad wrote back to the courts (jmo---but I am pretty sure it was his writing... referred to his daughter Stacy, as a little flower who needed care!!!)

moo. moo. I am convinced that Stacey's death was planned too. The only one home with her was AxC, when the WHOLE family was vacationing in Hawaii. And then, as we have read many times, AxC proceeded to spend on her credit card.

Does anybody know if JJ was dressed in school clothes when they found his body.

No, he was in PJs. I was thinking about this last night, I must try to stop talking online to myself lol. Sorry.

I do however believe that DW saw a red flag at some point about Lori telling lies about JJ in the kitchen,

Does anybody know if JJ was dressed in school clothes when they found his body.
IIRC, the police officer who testified during Day 1 of CD's preliminary hearing said that JJ was found wearing pajamas and red socks. However, on Day 2, DW did not mention what JJ was wearing when he last saw him, nor was he questioned about that by the prosecutor during his testimony. I don't know why it wasn't brought up and thought it odd since I was expecting that to be of significance and importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee