Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they had money they would have used it to bail her out back when they believed she couldn't have harmed her kids. (IMO)

Didn't the bail operators want a full cash bond for LVD? It would be interesting to know what the relationship between LVD and her parents are. If they are paying LVD's attorney fees or not.

Didn't the bail operators want a full cash bond for LVD? It would be interesting to know what the relationship between LVD and her parents are. If they are paying LVD's attorney fees or not.

I have not discovered any public statements by LV’s mother and sister since June 10, after the bodies were identified. They expressed shock and sorrow but didn’t say they thought Lori innocent. I doubt they will be covering her legal fees or we’d have heard some words of support from them. JMO

I keep asking too.... I thought for sure it was due by now..........
I don't see how it could possibly stay out of the press....

I was perusing reddit and someone who lives in the same community said they'd seen her and she looked "smaller" so they thought she'd given birth. Others were questioning whether she'd be allowed to care for a new baby, since some felt she was a danger to her other children. All speculation though.

well they also make you take out a life insurance policy and list her as the beneficiary too, I mean shes saving your soul after all
I thought only couples could apply. It would be interesting to know if recruiting involved insuance talk. Maybe Lori and Chad even charged for membership or were taking donations.

I thought only couples could apply. It would be interesting to know if recruiting involved insuance talk. Maybe Lori and Chad even charged for membership or were taking donations.
To be 100% honest I have no idea, I just saw my moment to make a joke (well maybe half-joke) and I seized it.... I mean everything about their cult was odd to me, but I wouldnt put it past them to suggest allowing them to control their finances (I imagine the pitch sounding something like "CDs direct connection with God will ensure your financial future is more secure than a portal during a zombie apocalypse) They both seem to have an odd amount of control over the "friends" around them

totally jmo, and scuttlebut. But I thought I had seen "somewhere" that the Coxes left San Tan Valley to go live with Janis's relatives in Utah... in part because of money problems....

As the saying goes, throwing good money after bad. Karma as it may be throwing their money into the wind. I don't see that her family would be doing such though?

I think they are now quiet as will not step up to the plate and put up money behind their support. MOO

well they also make you take out a life insurance policy and list her as the beneficiary too, I mean shes saving your soul after all

Well, it was touted ?somewhere? that she had a 2 million policy on herself? A quick Lexis Nexus search by LE would potentially find policies as I would think that is SOP by LE.

Moo, it may be a requirement to get insurance, but beneficiaries can be ANYONE Moo.

Last edited:
I'm no expert but I'm starting to think LV is seriously mentally ill. I read her sister's divorce petition (Melani's mother) on reddit and she also had some incredibly odd thoughts and mannerisms. Is mental illness genetic?

I'm no expert but I'm starting to think LV is seriously mentally ill. I read her sister's divorce petition (Melani's mother) on reddit and she also had some incredibly odd thoughts and mannerisms. Is mental illness genetic?

It can be. The Amish keep impeccable genetic records. They have determined ten family lines with depression and four out of ten suicidal.
This was info I read years ago. Probably some mutated gene.

I am becoming so impatient waiting for the results of Tammy's autopsy. When, oh when is it ever going to happen? They wouldn't leave it until the trial would they?

INMO, the embalming process, probably wiped the slate for any toxins. And I believe that it was probably something like chloroform, with a smothered pillow, so that it would seem inconclusive for an actual murder. Plenty of reasonable doubt.

I would have liked at least a picture of CD's hands and arms. I bet he wore long sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14