Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The State of Idaho AG initiated an investigation into both LV & CD for Conspiracy, Attempted Murder and Murder in April of 2020.
The request came from Fremont County not Madison County where the abandonment charges originated and which is still involved.

This should be the first clue for everyone that LE is not wanting to take any plea deals from either LV or CD.
A link to that request via letter can be found at the following link.

READ: Letter from attorney general about Fremont County Daybell case | East Idaho News
The Idaho AG investigation is about Tammy's murder (and a prior attempt), not the children's case.

The Idaho AG investigation is about Tammy's murder (and a prior attempt), not the children's case.

I don't believe for a second that LE thought the children were alive whether that was in November or in April.

I recall back to a very solemn Kay and Larry Woodcock being leaving the courthouse after an extremely long guardianship hearing.

I think the LE's of Idaho, Arizona, and HI knew this was a much bigger case than what it appeared to be from the outside looking in.

IMO, the fact that TD was the last to die, indicates that CD did not want to marry LV, until this other 'problem' of her kids was resolved and the coast was clear, ie the police were not onto them.
Which was really stupid, because how could they not have anticipated other relatives looking for the children? Did they believe that their whereabouts were nobody's business and that without the bodies the police would have nothing to go on? That public interest would quickly die down? MG said that they thought a catastrophic earthquake would redirect everyone's attention (from their quick marriage). So they were counting on their own prediction? None of those came true before.

Last edited:
@Niner, I'll try to bump to you to keep up when folks post the entire screenshot of all. Is this the answer to the question you are asking as to being moved up?

Lori Vallow Daybell trial date moved - Local News 8

"The pre-trial conference will now take place on February 25 instead of March 22. Her jury trial is set to take place between March 22 and April 2.

It was originally set to start April 2.

The court documents did not give a reason for the date change."

As to the guardianship charges, those were dropped MOO a while back after Chad arrested. There are no *guardianship* hearings anymore. New charges now as to conspiracy.

Someone had upthread a good summary for @Niner and her database, I'll perhaps swim upstream and bump to this post unless someone else can do in next 60 minutes

ETA: Just realized! @Niner The first post in each thread does NOT include the latest *MEDIA ONLY* thread... We are on #2 and is not getting documents...and I think that some folks have gotten lost due to such? Lemme see if I can link here for you.. brb

ETA#2: Here is the latest media thread which is not attached in the forum as all the other previous threads/links in the forum:

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS* NO DISCUSSION #2

From that thread:

FREMONT COUNTY, Idaho (KIFI/KIDK) - Court documents filed Friday show Lori Vallow Daybell's pre-trial conference and jury trial will happen earlier than was announced during her arraignment last Thursday. 

The pre-trial conference will now take place on February 25 instead of March 22.

Her jury trial is set to take place between March 22 and April 2.

It was originally set to start April 2.

The court documents did not give a reason for the date change.

HTH

Thank you for finding this link for me. I read it quickly somewhere Thursday (before work).

You know, so many cases on WS are about men killing their wives, possibly for insurance, or to marry someone else, or to avoid alimony costs and fights over custody , or just because they don't like their spouse any more. These cases consume people on WS, people are horribly shocked and appalled.

Except in this case...because LV appears to have done even worse, no one is particularly batting an eye about the alleged murder of TD. Not saying it's right or wrong, just find it curious.

Even more curious is, he seems to have done it perfectly, without a whiff of suspicion, and even went off and quickly married his girlfriend and no one batted an eye - until the question about where her disabled son was, was raised.

He has a secret that, IMO, other sociopaths who are tired of their marriage would like to know.

Of course, it didn't hurt them that authorities in that part of the world seem to be completely oblivious to the idea that people might murder their spouses.
Fremont County Sheriff's Office received an enquiry From Gilbert PD about Tammy just a few days after her death (no exact date is given). IMO it was likely in connection with BB's shooting attempt and maybe also CV's death. ETA: Which is interesting, since it hints at Chad's involvement in those cases. Lori and Chad wouldn't have been married yet.

KW requested a welfare check for JJ after she found Lori's Rexburg address through CV's email account on November 8. Her call would be to Rexburg PD in Madison County. I presume that would be later than the first call.

Some of Tammy's (or Chad's) relatives might have also been suspicious of Tammy's death from the start.

Currently there's not much news coming from that investigation, but I'm hopeful that charges will be filed, especially with the Idaho AG involved.

Last edited:
BBM. What about Chad increasing Tammy's life insurance not long before her death and then collecting? That wasn't Lori and Alex's work.

IMO Chad can't tell the truth because he would only incriminate himself. With the current charges he can pretend that he had nothing to do with the children's burial. I don't think it will work though.

I agree. I personally think moving up LV’s trial and then also taking into consideration the theory stated above (that CD will/can pretend he knew nothing about the burial) points to Prior reinforcing to his client that Chad needs to save himself and testify against Lori.

Imo that’s his only defense at this point. He denied LV was his wife to LE which is going to be quite difficult to explain away in court.

Thus imo he cannot totally deny any involvement unless he throws Lori under the bus.

Lori imo wants the trials joined so she can bat her eyelashes at everyone (with her 4” gray roots by that time lol) especially Chad and use her feminine wiles to get an acquittal.

One has to believe there is definitely something wrong psychologically with Lori. If Prior can make Chad see LV for what she is, Prior May very well persuade Chad to flip.

I also bet Chad’s kids will influence his decision to flip as well. It may take awhile for Chad to wake up, so to speak and see exactly what he got himself into.
I’m not saying CD is a saint, but imo the more evil one here is Lori.

Chad's text to Tammy incriminates him only for the morning of Tylee's burial. JJ was buried exactly two weeks later. I guess Chad's attorney will try to insinuate that Tylee could have been secretly buried later (despite no later phone pings). A satellite photo shows a sizeable patch of disturbed ground less than 2 hours after Alex's departure.

Also, Tylee’s remains were in several pieces (how disgusting to even write that). Chad can use this to his advantage because it’s hard to prove how or who did the digging. It could be used toward “reasonable doubt”.

For some reason I can't think of a reason not to mention the zombie belief. It's part of the case. One of them might try it but for some reason, think going down the road of greed and lust makes more sense. But then again, I think LV is looney as they get in her mind and conniving narcissist as anyone could be to get what she wants, and CD is well, just a big misfit with a big ego. Delusions of grandeur. A big one to rise as a prophet in his mind, thanks to LV. They went for the money and lust. Such a waste of a human life. Maybe the feds get them and they go away for life. Multiple, multiple murders & crimes in several states maybe they will step in one day. jmo (quote goofed up 4 times?)
IMO the zombie doctrine will only be used by the prosecution if it's necessary to prove/strenghten their case. Similarly, if the defense finds a way of exploiting it in their favor, they will bring it up. It depends on the stregth of other evidence. The doctrine was invented to justify the murders and its creator is the ring leader, but it could also be used as an excuse for claiming religious delusions or being led astray by its followers (not that it would work). Chad's attorney will likely try to portray Chad as a mainstream Mormon and anything but a religious leader. Lori will play the victim, like she always does.

The State of Idaho AG initiated an investigation into both LV & CD for Conspiracy, Attempted Murder and Murder in April of 2020.
The request came from Fremont County not Madison County where the abandonment charges originated and which is still involved.

This should be the first clue for everyone that LE is not wanting to take any plea deals from either LV or CD.
A link to that request via letter can be found at the following link.

READ: Letter from attorney general about Fremont County Daybell case | East Idaho News

Thank you for this!

Well there you go. There is a murder investigation in process.

Who will flip? My bet’s still on Chad. Prior is much more in tune to criminal court and defense strategies than MM & will advise his client accordingly. Whether CD accepts Prior’s guidance is another issue but if it were me sitting in jail, LV’s past history would certainly be on my mind - CD being husband #5, 2 of whom are deceased & his new wife’s two dead children. I bet CD is going through mental anguish....if he is capable of feeling anything.

Of course, we’ll see. Jmho.

I agree. I personally think moving up LV’s trial and then also taking into consideration the theory stated above (that CD will/can pretend he knew nothing about the burial) points to Prior reinforcing to his client that Chad needs to save himself and testify against Lori.

Imo that’s his only defense at this point. He denied LV was his wife to LE which is going to be quite difficult to explain away in court.

Thus imo he cannot totally deny any involvement unless he throws Lori under the bus.

Lori imo wants the trials joined so she can bat her eyelashes at everyone (with her 4” gray roots by that time lol) especially Chad and use her feminine wiles to get an acquittal.

One has to believe there is definitely something wrong psychologically with Lori. If Prior can make Chad see LV for what she is, Prior May very well persuade Chad to flip.

I also bet Chad’s kids will influence his decision to flip as well. It may take awhile for Chad to wake up, so to speak and see exactly what he got himself into.
I’m not saying CD is a saint, but imo the more evil one here is Lori.
I don't think Chad has any manouvering space to flip. IMO he's the mastermind, with nonsensical but conveniently crafted doctrine, which included his license to rate people and condemn them by calling them dark and zombies. He can't claim that it was all Lori's idea. It was him who sent her the manifesto of things to accomplish together. Chad saw Tammy dying long before he met Lori. He was grooming other women before her. Make no mistake, Lori was a piece of work, but she was also a religious zealot and susceptible to charlatans like Chad. That said, she stopped being a victim when she agreed to murders.

ETA: I don't see Chad testifying at all. So far he's been nothing but lying (just like Lori).

Last edited:
Chad won’t be able to wiggle out of the probability he was at his own property the same time Alex’s phone pinged on 9/9/19, for sure.

And the goddess - where was she?

I don’t suppose we’ll get all of LE’s evidence until a murder charge is filed.

I’m not sure LV’s type of personality disorder allows her to *feel* anything except for the moment she is experiencing. Her religious beliefs feed into or maybe cause her be more zealous but in an objective way. Objective meaning self serving and shallow. I think she saw CD as a deity, yes, but secondary to herself as a *goddess*. She is still #1 in her eyes. Thus not objecting to join the cases because she feels she will prevail just by her presence there. She’s a master manipulator. Imo LV much more than CD (who can certainly hold his own over his followers) as far as manipulating people.

This case is so convoluted. I have no credentials to verify my opinion on mental illness (except for a schizophrenic family member). I can pretty much say LV doesn’t fit that illness from observing my family member for 30 years.

But there is definitely psychopathy with these two; how it’s defined during trial will be quite interesting.

Last edited:
If we forget zombies for a moment, what were other signs that Lori and Chad wanted to get rid of their spouses?

Chad had visions of his wife dying for years. One of the methods was a car crash. He told a few people (women) about it, but not his family. He would predict the event, which never came true.

Lori also had visions of her own, before she started trusting Chad's. It was reported that she saw Charles and JJ dying in a car accident by January 1 or 2 of 2019. At that point zombie possessions were not mentioned yet. Later there were at least two more false predictions of Charles' death.

So basically Chad and Lori both tried to wish away their partners and even her child early on. Then someone came up with a (terrible) solution that would make it possible.

Did Chad ever mentioned his "visions" of Tammy dying to a man? Was it just to women?
So far we know of Lori and two other women before her:

Rowe, who said Daybell had also made sexual advances toward her, said that as far as she knew, she and the Arizona woman were the only people Daybell told about a vision he said he’d had of Tammy’s death.

SEE IT: ‘Cult mom’ husband Chad Daybell made advances to a married woman before meeting Lori Vallow, former friend tells Nancy Grace

What years did these so called visions start with CD and LV? Did the number of visions increase about the time these two men each other?

Its interesting to hear that CD only told women....I am assuming this is MOO unless we have a link.

If we forget zombies for a moment, what were other signs that Lori and Chad wanted to get rid of their spouses?

Chad had visions of his wife dying for years. One of the methods was a car crash. He told a few people (women) about it, but not his family. He would predict the event, which never came true.

Lori also had visions of her own, before she started trusting Chad's. It was reported that she saw Charles and JJ dying in a car accident by January 1 or 2 of 2019. At that point zombie possessions were not mentioned yet. Later there were at least two more false predictions of Charles' death.

So basically Chad and Lori both tried to wish away their partners and even her child early on. Then someone came up with a (terrible) solution that would make it possible.

Were they planting seeds of early deaths to anyone who would listen so that when the deaths occurred, no one would say anything but we had heard for years they would die early? Is that premeditated? Wishful thinking or a sign/trait of a mental illness? Looking for responses? Shock factor? Testing the waters, so to speak, can I pull this off or not?
I’m thinking it started out as wishful thinking with Chad. And a first husband’s death, accidental or not. When they saw how “easy“ it was to coverup spousal deaths, it moved forward slowly but with gathering momentum. Had they not killed the kids, they would be free today, right?

Just wanted to add that Chandler PD has indicated charges are likely to be filed in regards to CV.

ETA: Link!
The latest on Charles Vallow's death and when charges could be filed against Lori Daybell | East Idaho News
I hope you’re right. But it wouldn’t surprise me if they just said that to get everyone off their back. They bungled the crime scene and “investigation” so badly unless there’s electronic evidence (like texts between Alex/Chad/Lori referring to the murder) I’m concerned the DA won’t prosecute. Even a mediocre defense attorney would turn LE into mincemeat on the stand.

jmo

We have some indication from Alex's movements during that night.

I'm fine with not knowing exactly who killed the kids and when, as long as Lori and Chad are convicted for their role as co-conspirators.

Her brother did the dirty work. I still think that his death is suspicious, despite all the health reasons he struggled with. Too coincidental that he just happened to die after everything was finished. Maybe Lori convinced him to stop taking his meds knowing full well that lack of medicine would lead to his death. And the final witness was disposed of. Or switched out his meds with fake pills. Holistic herbs. He blindly obeyed her. I hate to think if there was anything else going on between them. Would not be the first time between brother and sister.
Euk. This is beyond dysfunctional.

Which was really stupid, because how could they not have anticipated other relatives looking for the children? Did they believe that their whereabouts were nobody's business and that without the bodies the police would have nothing to go on? That public interest would quickly die down? MG said that they thought a catastrophic earthquake would redirect everyone's attention (from their quick marriage). So they were counting on their own prediction? None of those came true before.
I know, crazy.

But I wonder if that was LV's being out of touch with reality, and assuring CD that no one would care. And maybe he took her word for it, not being part of the actual dynamics of the situation. Her family and background was very crazy compared with his.

I think LV is a bit off her head, she wears people out with her craziness in order to get her way, whereas IMO CD seems more careful, methodical, controlled, level-headed.

You see that in his text to his wife about the burning and the raccoon. Compare that with LV's wild and implausible statements to MG.

I'm not sure which one is actually more dangerous. Being more of a Chad-type myself, I never allow myself to be railroaded by a more emotionally volatile person. I can always use rationality to talk them down, or at least maintain my own sanity, and I have a big advantage over them in being more consistent, so seemingly being stronger.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member