Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Cult Mom’ Lori Vallow’s brother Alex Cox shot at Tammy Daybell days before her sudden death; child murders were planned for nearly a year: Prosecutors

"The prosecutor’s filing states that Alex Cox went to the Daybell home on October 9, 2019, and attempted to shoot Tammy Daybell. On that day, Tammy Daybell called police to say that a “masked man” had fired toward her with a “paintball gun.” On the morning of October 19, Chad Daybell said he woke to find his wife dead in their bed. The indictment alleges that Cox was in “a church parking lot approximately 2.5 miles from the Daybell residence on the night of October 18, 2019.”

Interesting. Solves the transportation riddle -- If a deliberate miss, Alex would assume that Chad would do anything to avoid calling the police, so being seen pulling up to Chad's house and driving away later would not be a problem. Did somebody sense that Chad was getting cold feet about his relationship to Lori? As long as Alex was alive he was a deterrent against Chad throwing Lori under the bus. And once Chad murdered Tammy he was in all the way. Worth thinking about.

Doesn’t the ping of Alex’s cell phone 2.5 miles away answer the transportation question? IMO, clearly he parked there; and clearly that’s why LE put the fact of the pings and distance into the (arrest warrant?).

From Court TV video, linked above, MM says "Lori made Brady violation disclosures".

I haven't finished watching it yet, so I don't know what their panel has to say, but...isn't that where the prosecution fails to disclose exculpatory evidence to the defense? I'm thinking this is the defendant making incriminating statements about her own case, to someone who isn't her attorney, so...where does Brady come into it?

Back to watching..

From Court TV video, linked above, MM says "Lori made Brady violation disclosures".

I haven't finished watching it yet, so I don't know what their panel has to say, but...isn't that where the prosecution fails to disclose exculpatory evidence to the defense? I'm thinking this is the defendant making incriminating statements about her own case, to someone who isn't her attorney, so...where does Brady come into it?

Back to watching..

So did Lori just prove that she is competent to assist in her case by making a call to an attorney and telling him the details of her case? And Means doesn't like that, because she stated she wanted a new public defender?

So did Lori just prove that she is competent to assist in her case by making a call to an attorney and telling him the details of her case? And Means doesn't like that, because she stated she wanted a new public defender?

LV stated she was manipulated and forced and didn't want to do it.
It was her "homework" and "part of her treatment" to do this

I agree with some of each of the two parties that gave their feedback but not all. I agree with the second person in regards to they definitely need to look into these matters and what/how/why they occurred. Maybe LV was the one seeking help from the staff. We're only hearing one side (and not even that) of this story

Maybe there was something improper on that employees part, but as it's some giant conspiracy is a stretch for me. I'd imagine RW didn't want to hear from Daniel S. McConkie and it RW contacted MM afterwards.

RW states LV only told McConkie she wanted a new attorney. MM says that is not the case.

I do think it deserves some clarity though

Documents at the link

NEW FILING BY MARK MEANS: More than 20 pages published regarding four motions on behalf of Lori Vallow.
- Motion for state to disclose Brady violation disclosures
- Motion for criminal disposition
- Motion for out of state subpoenas
- Motion to disqualify Idaho Department of Health and Welfare
Lori Vallow’s attorney Mark Means (co-counsel) accuses a clinician employed by IDHW of manipulating his client. Means says the employee recommended Vallow to find new counsel by contacting the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, instead of using a State appointed public defender. This allegedly happened as Vallow watched the hearing for motion to change trial venue on 10/5/21. Means says the employee took things further and called this recommendation Vallow’s homework for her treatment.
Per documents, Vallow did call the Church and spoke to Daniel McConkie who is believed to be legal counsel with the LDS Church. Means says McConkie told Vallow he knew about all the details in her case and would help her find her an attorney that could legally practice law in Idaho.
But Means claims McConkie then called prosecutor Rob Wood about the call with Vallow. Means then accuses Wood of calling Vallow’s co-counsel James Archibald, telling him that she wanted a new non-state appointed attorney.
Read the rest of the filing to see what Means is asking the court, specifically regarding IDHW.
The attached letters from the Church and Means are from August 2020. The motion regarding Vallow’s order of commitment was filed in June, for reference.

Documents at the link

NEW FILING BY MARK MEANS: More than 20 pages published regarding four motions on behalf of Lori Vallow.
Lori Vallow’s attorney Mark Means (co-counsel) accuses a clinician employed by IDHW of manipulating his client. Means says the employee recommended Vallow to find new counsel by contacting the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, instead of using a State appointed public defender. This allegedly happened as Vallow watched the hearing for motion to change trial venue on 10/5/21. Means says the employee took things further and called this recommendation Vallow’s homework for her treatment.
Per documents, Vallow did call the Church and spoke to Daniel McConkie who is believed to be legal counsel with the LDS Church. Means says McConkie told Vallow he knew about all the details in her case and would help her find her an attorney that could legally practice law in Idaho.
But Means claims McConkie then called prosecutor Rob Wood about the call with Vallow. Means then accuses Wood of calling Vallow’s co-counsel James Archibald, telling him that she wanted a new non-state appointed attorney.
Read the rest of the filing to see what Means is asking the court, specifically regarding IDHW.
The attached letters from the Church and Means are from August 2020. The motion regarding Vallow’s order of commitment was filed in June, for reference.

Thank you for the link... I was hoping someone would post the filing!

Documents at the link

Can someone explain the last sentences :

Edit: No need for explanation. Found these letters, at end of Justin's post.

Last edited:
So.... who believes poor little Lori was manipulated by the health care worker??

The Church MUST stay out of this mess.....
The case MUST focus on the money, the m;oney the money.....

NoT me. I thought from all that was said and how MM acts that LV was not even able to meet with her attorney, not even able to have a conversation as she was in’another world’. Yet she was watching tv, the News on her husbands case and then able to talk to a lawyer and answer questions and wanted a new lawyer! I don’t think she knows what MM is up to…..that I believe…MM is NoT telling her the truth….,that MOO. The Judge needs to have LV in his office, without MM but have the other lawyer there….and ask some hard questions. somehting smells fishy all the way around! MOO

i just read what Liam posted…..So woods called LV DP lawyer….that is probably correct since this is a DP case. I don’t think MM likes the fact he was not called and LV wants him off.

Last edited:
I think it’s interesting that Woods called Jim Archibald and told him what happened, which as DP lawyer on the case, appointed by the state because of LV incompetentcy, this is how it should be. Mm was not called. MM is not DP qualified. Why is Jim Archibald not writing all the motions, jumping up and down etc. JA was the one contacted.

Why was MM meeting with LV if she is incompetent? She is undergoing treatment. She should,not be meeting with any lawyer at this time, IMO. Yet, she is discussing the case with several people. So by MM filing motions it brings out that LV is competent imo. She is watching the tv of her husbands case, understands what was going on, and calls another person (LDS) for a new attorney. Talks to the LDS attorney about the case, I thought she could not understand anything.

I am going off….but really Jim Archibald should have done the filing as he was the one called. Maybe late today or tomorrow, the Judge will make a decision.

IMO MM goes off on his motions with no real basis. I think MM does not want to be fired!

And I wish MM would either get a new program with Spellcheck, or find someone who types up the motions that knows how to spell! Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia