ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I should remember this but I don't. Was Zulema granted amnesty or did she make a deal of some sort?
From Jan 2021 article:

In a court hearing last week, Pastenes' attorney noted twice that she had been offered "use immunity" in the Chad and Lori Daybell case.

This was before the murder charges dropped in May 2021. Use immunity protects ZP from self-incrimination, but (AFAIK) she could still be charged if evidence against her came from another source.

I've wondered about this. If I recall, Archibald said (in a filing?) her mental state is still precarious. She looked to me like she was zoning out several times. JMO

I guess her mental state could be considered precarious... repetitively. Falling into incompetency, having it restored, repeat, repeat, etc thus postponing her trial? Maybe legally advantageous? Just thinking aloud.

Just got this:

08/30/2022

This e-mail is to inform you that LORI VALLOW has been placed on supervised custody status as of 08/30/2022.

If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency. For more information, contact Madison County Sheriff's Office. The telephone number is (208) 356-5426. VINE information is also available at www.vinelink.com.

This notification is sponsored by the Idaho VINE Service. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The VINE Service

Attachments

• 20220830_171510.jpg
    20220830_171510.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 17
Just got this:

08/30/2022

This e-mail is to inform you that LORI VALLOW has been placed on supervised custody status as of 08/30/2022.

If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency. For more information, contact Madison County Sheriff's Office. The telephone number is (208) 356-5426. VINE information is also available at www.vinelink.com.

This notification is sponsored by the Idaho VINE Service. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The VINE Service
Nate is on it. Glitch.

In all of the years I have had notifications from vinelink, LVD has been the only one that continually gets glitchy. Maybe she is invoking portal manifestations of her wishes to be released to supervised custody? (ha!)

From Nate Eaton's fb: Lori Vallow Daybell’s attorneys want cameras banned from the courtroom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member