Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bringing up the notes on IP's computer : Facebook

"Translated beings cannot die, cannot reproduce, do not need sleep or food, and do not feel the sorrow of the world. Injury is possible, but healing is accelerated and it's never fatal."

"Done in multiple phases/tests, usually lasting 3 days. Upon completing the last phase, the Lord appears to the translated."

Lori's interview with police when reporting her purse stolen, January 2019 (timestamp 3:40 in below video):
(talking about a referral to Community Bridges for a psych. eval.)

"I haven't gotten any sleep in about 3 days, if they have good facilities..."

Whoopsy, Lori forgot she's translated!

BODY CAM: Gilbert PD asks Lori Vallow to go to CBI

Just bringing up the notes on IP's computer : Facebook

"Translated beings cannot die, cannot reproduce, do not need sleep or food, and do not feel the sorrow of the world. Injury is possible, but healing is accelerated and it's never fatal."

"Done in multiple phases/tests, usually lasting 3 days. Upon completing the last phase, the Lord appears to the translated."

Lori's interview with police when reporting her purse stolen, January 2019 (timestamp 3:40 in below video):
(talking about a referral to Community Bridges for a psych. eval.)

"I haven't gotten any sleep in about 3 days, if they have good facilities..."

Whoopsy, Lori forgot she's translated!

BODY CAM: Gilbert PD asks Lori Vallow to go to CBI
This sounds just like fellow Mormon Stephenie Meyer's description of vampires in Twilight and I can't stop laughing at the ridiculousness of it all.

It was in the recording made by her lawyer when she went to see the police and the prosecution in October 2020. The recording was of her speaking with Rob Wood and it was played at the (unsuccessful) hearing to have RW chucked off the case.

I'll see if I can find the hearing on youtube.

Just got to find the timestamp now

ETA timestamp 36:26

thanks so much, tortoise...

From the above article you linked I read the below information about the Federal Government taking over the case. So if there is a lawyer here that knows or interpretIdaho Law….IF, a big IF, LV is found incompetent to stand trial by either state…..will and can the Federal government come in, take over the case and send LV to trial as they did with Mitchell?

In thinking since LV crossed several state lines, the Federal Government can step in and prosecute LV….. that would be worse for her. Federal government has a high rate of successful prosecutions. I wonder if MM knows or understands that.

Here is the quote….from 2010. Both Mitchel and Barzee were declared incompetent (possible faking it) and the Judge would not force medication on them as they refused to take medication. Even in Federal Court, Mitchell sang through out and what’s removed many times by the Mudge but the trial went forward anyway.

“Mitchell refused medication and a state judge declined to force him to comply. He was held at a state mental hospital until federal prosecutors filed charges and began their own competency process.”

Mitchell was found guilty in 2020….Here is one of the many links.
Elizabeth Smart kidnapping: Brian Mitchell found guilty

so if I am thinking right……LV you may wind up in Federal Court and it the finding may be worse for you then.

Kidnapping cases where the victim is taken across state lines constitutes a federal offense and is a good predicate for federal prosecution. Similarly, you'll see murder cases involving hate crimes or racial animus that constitute violations of civil rights and, thus, may be prosecuted as federal crimes. These cases don't appear to have the necessary federal elements that would support removal to a federal jurisdiction.

Two of many takeaways from the excellent interview with Zac:

1. Zac said Melanie G helped LVD when she took CV's truck and packed up CV's belongings and his them behind all the food stockpiled.

2. Zac firmly believes that LVD and CD killed AlC.

I hope Zac has told his story to LE.

I am so curious about how many people knew about and were to involved in all this, and whether more criminal activities were going on with this group.

I am also hoping that Nate Eaton writes a book about this.

Kidnapping cases where the victim is taken across state lines constitutes a federal offense and is a good predicate for federal prosecution. Similarly, you'll see murder cases involving hate crimes or racial animus that constitute violations of civil rights and, thus, may be prosecuted as federal crimes. These cases don't appear to have the necessary federal elements that would support removal to a federal jurisdiction.

Thank you Sir. (Darn I was hoping it was a possibility).

what if.... you made a case for Tylee being kidnapped from Yellowstone?

Eric Grossarth

@ericgrossarth

·
2m

A hearing to review Lori #Daybell's competency status is now scheduled for June 16. Lori's case has been on hold since March pending the competency evaluations.

Thank you for the update

I am surprised LV was even at the last hearing since she was being treated for her lack of competency issue. I would have thought treatment would allow her to be excused. IMO, she must be responding to treatment.

Then, how does she explain lying to the police? If she truly believed she killed her children because they were "zombies", why not tell this to the police? Why tell people all of these stories? That Kay was trying to take JJ? That Tylee was at school? That JJ was in Arizona with friends? And she wanted MG to lie to the police regarding JJ?

That they are "safe". Why take copies of their birth certificates to Hawaii? Why continue to cash the Social Security checks and spend the money? Why change the deposit of Tylee's money in August to her own account?
Because even a Mormon police officer isn't going to buy the Zombie routine as a justification for your children disappearing/murdering them?

what if.... you made a case for Tylee being kidnapped from Yellowstone?

Your post made me wonder... IF something (poisoned, drugged, etc) happened to Tylee within Yellowstone would it be considered occurring on federal property?

I served federal jury duty many moons ago, and in my state and at that time we sat for several cases... at least two were drug-related within a national forest (thus federal charges).

Last edited:
Your post made me wonder... IF something (poisoned, drugged, etc) happened to Tylee within Yellowstone would it be considered occurring on federal property?

I served federal jury duty many moons ago, and in my state and at that time we sat for several cases... at least two were drug-related within a national forest (thus under federal jurisdiction).
But here's the thing- if he had murdered Tylee in Yellowstone, why not just dump her body into one of the hot springs to never be discovered (or claim that she accidentally fell in), rather than risk transporting a dead body home?

But here's the thing- if he had murdered Tylee in Yellowstone, why not just dump her body into one of the hot springs to never be discovered (or claim that she accidentally fell in), rather than risk transporting a dead body home?

Yes. Very true. She, (obviously, imo) was not killed in Yellowstone, but I was wondering IF it could be proven (very big IF) some harm did come to her before leaving the park... would it be considered on federal property and thus federal charges.

The premeditated elements, changing the lie to fit the recipient of the lie, trying to get others to support the lies, the travel arrangements and all while maintaining her physical appearance and so much more all show she knew what she was doing and very capable of understanding situations and having cohesive thoughts. She was denied a phone which she really must miss. She is being charged with crimes she thought she had gotten away with long ago. She has no access to Chad or her other family members to manipulate. A year later and she must have just figured out that jail is not her temporary home. Educated guess, she is angry, not mad crazy...just mad. Will be interested to see what details come out of her competency investigation. Jmo

The premeditated elements, changing the lie to fit the recipient of the lie, trying to get others to support the lies, the travel arrangements and all while maintaining her physical appearance and so much more all show she knew what she was doing and very capable of understanding situations and having cohesive thoughts. She was denied a phone which she really must miss. She is being charged with crimes she thought she had gotten away with long ago. She has no access to Chad or her other family members to manipulate. A year later and she must have just figured out that jail is not her temporary home. Educated guess, she is angry, not mad crazy...just mad. Will be interested to see what details come out of her competency investigation. Jmo
And it will be even sweeter if they decided to charge her in the death of Charles too. Another crime that she thought that she'd gotten away with, or could pin on Alex.

I believe that may have been the plan. Someone more knowledgeable than I about Yellowstone posted here at some point that they’d have encountered way too many tourists and other obstacles.

I served federal jury duty many moons ago, and in my state and at that time we sat for several cases... at least two were drug-related within a national forest (thus federal charges).

Good thinking, but I doubt there was any way for them to determine that, given the condition of Tylee’s remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx