Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, IMO, they had genuinely convinced themselves the end time was near, when they would lead the 144,000 to survive the coming apocalypse and join Jesus, and everyone else would die in the floods and earthquakes, etc and be cast into hell for eternity, so a small matter like the disapproval of Law Enforcement over a few premature deaths was of no consequence whatsoever. They just had to await the call to begin the great gathering.

I would say 'living a higher law', and 'superior to everyone else' seem very accurate descriptions of LV's demeanour, and is the most comprensible way to understand her apparent personal transformation after decades without any criminal tendencies, and how she came.to commit such appalling crimes.

RSBM

I agree with superior/living a higher law being apt descriptions of LV's demeanor. However, because the end of time (with call to lead the 144,000 to rapidly follow) kept changing (even per MG). It seems they didn't actually believe, but instead, they just kept "adapting" their declared divination dates and efforts to suit and feed their desires... to gain money, gain adoration and gain followers, etc.

Last edited:
But wasn't the introductory conversation with RW in both cases? ZP talked to RW and had use immunity, meaning that she will testify in the Idaho case. Arizona immunity would be with a different prosecutor. Why would the attorney even mention ZP in the same breath as SS in Idaho court if her deal wasn't with RW?
Yes, you are correct. I did more research and it would appear that the immunity is in relation to the murders of Tammy, Tylee and JJ and possibly the other charges too. Therefore, that immunity would not stretch to the conspiracy charge to murder Charles, would it?

ETA - not sure whether this link is allowed - but contains lots of info on the case - it even provides a answer on the house transfer to JP! This is about the discussion with Summer and mentions Z - What did Rob Wood really say to Summer and Zulema? — The Lori Vallow Story

Yes, you are correct. I did more research and it would appear that the immunity is in relation to the murders of Tammy, Tylee and JJ and possibly the other charges too. Therefore, that immunity would not stretch to the conspiracy charge to murder Charles, would it?

ETA - not sure whether this link is allowed - but contains lots of info on the case - it even provides a answer on the house transfer to JP! This is about the discussion with Summer and mentions Z - What did Rob Wood really say to Summer and Zulema? — The Lori Vallow Story
The immunity deal was signed before the murder charges were even filed and there were no charges related to Tammy back then. How does this work now? Does ZP get a different immunity agreement for the murder case?

Yes, Alex was cremated - and the second autopsy was only a review of the samples taken at the original autopsy. I guess we will never know on this one.
I disagree. He received a full autopsy immediately after death because police knew, at that point, that the children plus the Daybell's were missing. They had also been searching for AC with regards to CV's death.

He received a full and thorough internal autopsy, and samples were taken per normal procedures. No medical examiner keeps bodies hanging around in spare fridges indefinitely.

The initial autopsy was the only autopsy.
READ: The medical examiner and toxicology reports on Alex Cox - East Idaho News

It is interesting how easy it is for people to twist facts to suit their own beliefs. I don't think they do it deliberately, but I see it happening all the time, by criminals and non-criminals.

I feel certain Zulema gave Alex something that killed him. The medical examiner didn’t look for such things because blood clots=natural causes which seemed a natural conclusion. (I know I am NOT a medical examiner).

As soon as the medical examiner ruled natural causes, she got immunity. And iirc, wasn’t Alex cremated?
IMO, if everyone were to doubt and question the findings of a full and proper autopsy, then all autopsies would be disallowed in court. For example, whatever the findings were of Tammy's autopsy should be disallowed, since medical examiners are incompetent.

To have a functioning legal system, IMO, we have to accept the scientific results as fact, whether it suits our personal opinions or not.

IMO, if everyone were to doubt and question the findings of a full and proper autopsy, then all autopsies would be disallowed in court. For example, whatever the findings were of Tammy's autopsy should be disallowed, since medical examiners are incompetent.

To have a functioning legal system, IMO, we have to accept the scientific results as fact, whether it suits our personal opinions or not.
I don't believe anyone said that medical examiners were incompetent. But they are human and mistakes can be made. Especially when not all the information is available, as it wasn't at the time of his autopsy, not to mention that you can't possibly test for everything under the sun. Some direction needs to be given.

Justin Lum's interview with Charles' former divorce lawyer Taylor Larson.

Former lawyer for Charles Vallow reacts to indictment of Lori Vallow, murder conspiracy charge

Really good interview. Justin Lum has done excellent work investigating and reporting on this story in Arizona, as have Nate Eaton and Eric Grossarth in Idaho.

The immunity deal was signed before the murder charges were even filed and there were no charges related to Tammy back then. How does this work now? Does ZP get a different immunity agreement for the murder case?
I have been giving this some thought. Perhaps Z's testimony/witness statement helped the prosecution to bring those murder charges? If so, then I would think it would cover those charges too. For all we know, Z could have obtained a blanket immunity to any charges in Idaho. I guess the only way we will know is if she is a witness at any trial and her testimony challenged or the prosecution declare immunity has been granted. I am not sure what the process is as regards witnesses and any deals they have with the prosecution. Are they disclosable?

This is completely and utterly freaking insane! they all truly were balls deep into this weird cult, the scariest part is now just how large is this cult? how many other people that we haven't heard of believe this craziness. The story line is better than game of thrones its just a shame this is real life. :eek:

I have been giving this some thought. Perhaps Z's testimony/witness statement helped the prosecution to bring those murder charges? If so, then I would think it would cover those charges too. For all we know, Z could have obtained a blanket immunity to any charges in Idaho. I guess the only way we will know is if she is a witness at any trial and her testimony challenged or the prosecution declare immunity has been granted. I am not sure what the process is as regards witnesses and any deals they have with the prosecution. Are they disclosable?
She only had use immunity initially. As more evidence was coming in I doubt that the immunity has expanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003