Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, being a person who understands prepping, either basic or extreme version, theoretical or firsthand, doesn't automatically make you a person who condones the murder of children. I live in a big city and I understand prepping, because after 9/11 and Hurricane Sandy we all got lectures from our employers about "prepping go bags in case you have to evacuate" and similar. In fact, I think my state even came up with a safety-plan curriculum.
That's basic common sense for any natural disaster- in California they urge us to have emergency supplies prepared for earthquakes. The big difference is that it's two weeks worth of supplies, not 6 months of food or more...

That's basic common sense for any natural disaster- in California they urge us to have emergency supplies prepared for earthquakes. The big difference is that it's two weeks worth of supplies, not 6 months of food or more...

Indeed, I live in the NYC area and I've not got space for more than 2 weeks' worth myself, lol... box of jerky, box of whole fruit bars, etc., etc...

Indeed, I live in the NYC area and I've not got space for more than 2 weeks' worth myself, lol... box of jerky, box of whole fruit bars, etc., etc...
I didn't want to buy into the pandemic buying nonsense- my stores are all within 5 minutes drive from me, but I was forced to when they started hoarding toilet paper and there was none on the shelves. An old woman asked me if she should buy more and I told her "no", then she said "well maybe I should in case the grandkids stop by". That was at the beginning of Covid! I guarantee that her grandkids weren't going to be visiting.

In Manson's case, his conviction was based on days of testimony by one of his followers/accomplices who got immunity from prosecution before police even realized how murderous he was. Charles Manson follower ends her silence 40 years after night of slaughter

IMO, if LV or AC had sought immunity to testify against Chad in the early days, when the children were missing, maybe FBI might have gone for it, just to find the children. But I think it's too late now, LV is going to carry this one. Quite rightly, IMO, she didn't need Chad to tell her her husband was dark.
Yep. All she needed was Alex.

I didn't want to buy into the pandemic buying nonsense- my stores are all within 5 minutes drive from me, but I was forced to when they started hoarding toilet paper and there was none on the shelves. An old woman asked me if she should buy more and I told her "no", then she said "well maybe I should in case the grandkids stop by". That was at the beginning of Covid! I guarantee that her grandkids weren't going to be visiting.

There's a particular name for that, where you get nervous about scarcity, not because there's an endemic need to get nervous about scarcity but because everyone else panicking is creating a shortage. I remember because it was my kid sister's POV. "I wasn't nervous until everyone started clearing the shelves out of meat, milk, &c; and then I thought 'well, if they buy it all, what will I have to eat?'."

SBM, BBM. I don't think she would have got Charles killed without her divine status and the zombie excuse. She believed she had the authority to murder people. (IMO)

I think the overriding reason she murdered Charles was for the million-dollar life insurance policy on him. Money money money. The “divine status” and zombie cr*p just pacified some people and perpetuated the myth being created by Chad and Lori.

But she does seem to love her “divine status.” And I agree, she thought she could kill with impunity. I’m not sure all her/their murders have come to light yet.

I'm afraid I must plead guilty to having "prepped" just a little bit for the new millennium. Just some cash, (on the principle that the amount of money you have is what the bank says you have), and some water. My family laughed at me, but it did give me some peace of mind!

SBM, BBM. I don't think she would have got Charles killed without her divine status and the zombie excuse. She believed she had the authority to murder people. (IMO)

I think this is true. And, not only did she believe she had the "authority," she also believed she was killing negative spirits who had possessed their bodies.

According to Chad, the spirits/souls of the victims were in a sort of limbo, and their physical bodies were now inhabited by dark entities. The trapped spirits/souls could not be free until the physical bodies and dark spirits died.

It's convoluted, to be sure, but it gave LVD a way to kill without having to recognize that she'd actually killed.

LVD is a crazy, narcissistic, killer. But, Chad is much, MUCH worse.

JMOO and MOO and IMOO

I'm afraid I must plead guilty to having "prepped" just a little bit for the new millennium. Just some cash, (on the principle that the amount of money you have is what the bank says you have), and some water. My family laughed at me, but it did give me some peace of mind!

IMO, you don't need to "plead guilty" to prepping a little bit or prepping a lot. There's nothing wrong with it.

It's like saying a serial killer drove a Toyota minivan hence Toyota minivans are bad. JMO

I think the overriding reason she murdered Charles was for the million-dollar life insurance policy on him. Money money money. The “divine status” and zombie cr*p just pacified some people and perpetuated the myth being created by Chad and Lori.

But she does seem to love her “divine status.” And I agree, she thought she could kill with impunity. I’m not sure all her/their murders have come to light yet.

BBM.

Chad Daybell will live a longer life on death row than he would have lived with LVD.

If Kay and Larry hadn't pushed for a death investigation for CV and insisted on a welfare check for JJ, LVD would be running around Hawaii with husband #6 and a purse full of Chad's insurance benefit money. CD's $430K would be long gone.

:oops:, "Baby, if you REALLY loved me, you'd get more life insurance."

IMO. MOO.

Last edited:
In Manson's case, his conviction was based on days of testimony by one of his followers/accomplices who got immunity from prosecution before police even realized how murderous he was. Charles Manson follower ends her silence 40 years after night of slaughter

IMO, if LV or AC had sought immunity to testify against Chad in the early days, when the children were missing, maybe FBI might have gone for it, just to find the children. But I think it's too late now, LV is going to carry this one. Quite rightly, IMO, she didn't need Chad to tell her her husband was dark.
Thanks for that article. Although I realized that it had to be old, or Kasabian would have been a child at the time of the murders- the article said that she was 60- I'm 60 now, and I was 8 at the time, I learned some new details that I never knew about the Tate murders- Manson's motivation for choosing that mansion. It was because he was pissed at the former owner who was a record producer that denied him.

BBM.

Chad Daybell will live a longer life on death row than he would have lived with LVD.

If Kay and Larry hadn't pushed for a death investigation for CV and insisted on a welfare check for JJ, LVD would be running around Hawaii with husband #6 and a purse full of Chad's insurance benefit money. CD's $430K would be long gone.

:oops:, "Baby, if you REALLY loved me, you'd get more life insurance."

IMO. MOO.
I just watched an episode of "Accident, Suicide, or Murder" a couple of nights ago where a Black Widow in Florida got away with the murder of husband #8 for the Life Insurance and the judge ruled it suicide because his daughter said that he had suicidical tendencies and had changed his handwriting, despite the fact that she got him rip roaring drunk, there were bruise marks on him, and her dress was wet up to her chest, oh, and she had a book about how to do it that they found in a locker in the salon that she owned. She held him down in the surf and drowned him. The judge also disallowed testimony that she'd harmed any of her previous husbands.

Last edited:
A lot of this has to be viewed in context of the LDS faith. Back, during the Cold War Era, there was a lot of fear about nuclear war, survival. Chad Daybell was probably affected by this during developmental years, he went on his mission in 1987.
Chad Daybell Mission - Newspapers.com

Since that time, the LDS church has evolved the message for "prepping", towards more realistic prepping rather than prepping for apocalyptic events. Few people have resources to have a full year of food and other items on hand. Now, it is, have what you need, or be ready with 72 hour kits...

And Chad, stuck back in time, continued to find fringe elements who still believed in "Rapture", that the world will end, and we all need to be "ready". I believe that many people want to encourage this apocalypse mantra, usually people who sell food storage items, and have a financial incentive to continue this message. JMO.

It was also mentioned several threads ago that Alex didn’t go to doctors. He didn’t Like to go to doctors. It’s possible he wasn’t aware he had the family history.
Which was also a factor in his older sister’s, SCC, death. She had Type 1 diabetes and didn’t want to goto docs or follow recommended treatments for her condition (insulin). This family’s arrogance and stupidity is literally killing them. MOO

---respectfully snipped for focus---

And Chad, stuck back in time, continued to find fringe elements who still believed in "Rapture", that the world will end, and we all need to be "ready". I believe that many people want to encourage this apocalypse mantra, usually people who sell food storage items, and have a financial incentive to continue this message. JMO.

I agree. Planning for an apocalypse is big business, and it cycles through many walks of life--not just Mormons.

We have people who build underground bunkers, who construct cabins that are 100% off the grid, and more--all because they're prepping for when SHTF. Many are connected via social media and others through community.

Chad and Lori took it a step further--I don't even know that they were storing up any sort of food, I kind of doubt it, though.

They were looking forward eagerly to the tribulations, and they were killing off people who they got tired of.

I agree. Planning for an apocalypse is big business, and it cycles through many walks of life--not just Mormons.

We have people who build underground bunkers, who construct cabins that are 100% off the grid, and more--all because they're prepping for when SHTF. Many are connected via social media and others through community.

Chad and Lori took it a step further--I don't even know that they were storing up any sort of food, I kind of doubt it, though.

They were looking forward eagerly to the tribulations, and they were killing off people who they got tired of.
I believe there will absolutely be a rapture for Christians but the only prepping you do is to pray. You can’t take anything with you. And you sure won’t go when you are killing people! Chad and Lori had nothing going for them but a huge scam. Hurting people was not their concern.

Which was also a factor in his older sister’s, SCC, death. She had Type 1 diabetes and didn’t want to goto docs or follow recommended treatments for her condition (insulin). This family’s arrogance and stupidity is literally killing them. MOO
I didn’t know that about her sister. From all I have read, the whole family is “off” and seem to worship Lori. Well, except for Adam snd Zac.

I think this is true. And, not only did she believe she had the "authority," she also believed she was killing negative spirits who had possessed their bodies.

According to Chad, the spirits/souls of the victims were in a sort of limbo, and their physical bodies were now inhabited by dark entities. The trapped spirits/souls could not be free until the physical bodies and dark spirits died.

It's convoluted, to be sure, but it gave LVD a way to kill without having to recognize that she'd actually killed.

LVD is a crazy, narcissistic, killer. But, Chad is much, MUCH worse.

JMOO and MOO and IMOO
I tend to agree (just can't be sure what was going on in those minds).

It strikes me as very significant that Chad apparently didn't kill his wife until Lori and Alex had comitted Charles's murder, and IMO, been the hands-on killers of the children. It seems perhaps he also tried to get Alex to murder Tammy.

To me, that was in order to put Chad in the dominant position: he had forced them to prove their loyalty to him by committing the most henious crimes possible.

IMO he wasn't interested in turning them into police, but surely, at some level, they knew he could have if he'd wanted to, whereas they had nothing on him but the burials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406