Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is true. And, not only did she believe she had the "authority," she also believed she was killing negative spirits who had possessed their bodies.

According to Chad, the spirits/souls of the victims were in a sort of limbo, and their physical bodies were now inhabited by dark entities. The trapped spirits/souls could not be free until the physical bodies and dark spirits died.

It's convoluted, to be sure, but it gave LVD a way to kill without having to recognize that she'd actually killed.

LVD is a crazy, narcissistic, killer. But, Chad is much, MUCH worse.

JMOO and MOO and IMOO
BBM

Did Chad write about this in any of his books or discuss it with others prior to hooking up with Lori? Or was it a recent invention specifically to justify murder?

I didn’t know that about her sister. From all I have read, the whole family is “off” and seem to worship Lori. Well, except for Adam snd Zac.

Oh, they've definitely all got issues... most of all, I recently re-saw a chunk of interview footage with Melani B-P; and she absolutely believes Type 1 diabetes did not kill her mother and that her father is/has lied to her and others about it (!) when he said it was the cause.

I mean, having read the court documents ourselves, IMO it's closer to "Stacey's OCD killed her, and the fact that she was Type 1 diabetic was a contributing factor because the OCD meant she wasn't eating anything"; but one does wonder, in this crazy family, just what Melani believes about this, what she has been told in order to come to her conclusions, and (which she failed to mention, IIRC) just what exactly she is trying to say or imply did kill her mother; and where any "lies" on the topic by her father would come in.

Oh, they've definitely all got issues... most of all, I recently re-saw a chunk of interview footage with Melani B-P; and she absolutely believes Type 1 diabetes did not kill her mother and that her father is/has lied to her and others about it (!) when he said it was the cause.

I mean, having read the court documents ourselves, IMO it's closer to "Stacey's OCD killed her, and the fact that she was Type 1 diabetic was a contributing factor because the OCD meant she wasn't eating anything"; but one does wonder, in this crazy family, just what Melani believes about this, what she has been told in order to come to her conclusions, and (which she failed to mention, IIRC) just what exactly she is trying to say or imply did kill her mother; and where any "lies" on the topic by her father would come in.
It sure sounds like she’s accusing her father. One thing for sure, she’s not blaming a Cox. IMO just like in the mafia, she’d never speak out against the family.

BBM
Did Chad write about this in any of his books or discuss it with others prior to hooking up with Lori? Or was it a recent invention specifically to justify murder?
I haven't read any of Chad's books, but those who did never reported the zombie theory in their reviews. If it did appear, IMO it would have been brought up by now. As an aside, Gray Hughes suggested in one of his videos that Chad got the idea for killing off the possesed in a particular episode of The walking dead that contained a similar premise.

I'm guessing that the investigator probably found the original cult manifesto (the one that IP described) on Chad's computers.

BBM

I'm not sure. I'm loathe to buy a copy of one of his books, but I did look on Amazon and use the "See Inside" function. His writing isn't great--it's amateurish and he makes a lot of grammatical errors.

Out of the free clips, I didn't see those ideas expressed, however. I did pick up on a lot of misogynistic ideas, and I would be willing to bet he thought/thinks women should be subordinate to men.

My personal opinion is that Chad wanted power over who lives and who dies. I think he craves that sort of power, and he found in Lori, a willing minion to carry out his evil.

Those who've known her for years say she's always been 'devout' even to the point of extremism. The real question for me at this point is whether she actually believed Chad's tales.

No matter--they both have seen their last days of freedom, I hope.

It sure sounds like she’s accusing her father. One thing for sure, she’s not blaming a Cox. IMO just like in the mafia, she’d never speak out against the family.

Oh, she probably is; but that's still super interesting because of the psychology, since she's also said elsewhere that after he took custody of her post-Stacey's death, he made certain she had no contact with the Coxes and basically raised her himself. She has literally said she was about 16 and searching them up on the Internet, like something out of that Caroline Cooney YA novel... so the Coxes must really be powerful for her. You would think she would have bonded tightly with her father in the intervening 10 years and be less susceptible.

I haven't read any of Chad's books, but those who did never reported the zombie theory in their reviews. If it did appear, IMO it would have been brought up by now. As an aside, Gray Hughes suggested in one of his videos that Chad got the idea for killing off the possesed in a particular episode of The walking dead that contained a similar premise.

I'm guessing that the investigator probably found the original cult manifesto (the one that IP described) on Chad's computers.
Yeah, I was pretty certain Chad never had an original idea.

If she shows receipts or her testimony can be corroborated by other evidence, then she can't be discredited. (IMO)
ZP’s as credible a witness this case will ever see (from within the inner ring). I mean, c’mon guys, wasn’t there an ACTUAL earthquake in the SLC region just WEEKS after she and AlC were in Vegas conjuring all of them?? She’s legit! (Excessive sarcasm inferred, implied and intended). JMO

Agreed. There is no reason to believe Lori planned to kill anyone she was presently marrying at the time of marriage.

There is some evidence, OTOH, that she married numbers 4&5 with expectations that they would help her with her problems with 3&4, respectively. Possibly the help was implicitly or explicitly meant to include murder.

She seemed to enter those marriages (4&5) as a victim of the marriage she left/was in.
Oh what I would give to hear ANYTHING from husbands 1 and 2!! MOO

Yeah, I was pretty certain Chad never had an original idea.

JMO as I doubt I can find a citation for the following.

Iirc, somewhere, back before Lori and Chad were arrested, it was noted that Chad’s near death experiences as he wrote about them were actually the experiences of other people.

Sounds about right—plagiarism of the living.

It would be useful if MM would write in sentences that actually make sense. If his garbled sentences happened once or twice one could make an excuse for it, but it's a feature of every document he writes, almost as if he has a problem with structuring his thoughts or using language. MOO
His lack of written competence also shows up when he speaks, and he himself has admitted he can’t read any document unless it is double spaced. How this guy passed the bar, or hasn’t been chastised for his horrific behavior as an attorney, boggles the mind. He’s an absolute joke. JMO but I don’t think I’m alone in it.

Gibb ignoring her subpoena - even when we first heard about her trying to leave the papers at her hotel room (I guess to say she was never actually served them) was really intriguing. For her own sake I had hoped she’s at least had a lawyer for awhile now, at the very least to try and prepare for things like this (getting subpoenas for this case).
Not that we can get inside her head….but could she really think if she ignored/ignores them that it will go away? That if she does not even reply - forget for a moment actually providing some or all of the requested documents - that she won’t be called to testify at trial? Or that the State would somehow help her?

I had thought we would’ve at least seen some attorney replying on her behalf to the Court asking for more time, explaining some of the records cannot be provided because of ______ (insert myriad of legal reasons here), just something. I didn’t expect another filing from Defense explaining she still hasn’t communicated….can’t be good for her.

I’m just so intrigued. I can’t fully understand the amount of stress one may face in such a situation but she never struck me as someone who’d be willingly defiant of laws/the Court (especially knowing of possible consequences and/or seeing people you were once close with facing serious consequences) does that make sense?

Curious what others may think on this, JMOO but I have to wonder what she’s thinking by not replying (and I believe she isn’t, the Defense may have filed baseless Motions before but if she has replied & could turn around and say “I replied on ____ this date, here’s documentation to show that” would certainly make the Defense look even worse in the eyes of the Court
Do we even know if she has retained a lawyer? By her own words, speaking to Keith Morrison, she didn’t “need” an attorney because she was “telling the truth” and “God was on her side”. Oy vey. And do we have an actual, verifiable account of when and where she was served? I’ve heard she was served papers in the courthouse steps as she was leaving the GJ, and also of her “tantrum” being served at the hotel. Which one is it? Frankly, NO witness that they can call from this inner ring is going to come across as intelligent and competent. The fact that no one, including LVD’s attorney can speak or write in intelligible sentences speaks volumes to me. MOO

Oh, she probably is; but that's still super interesting because of the psychology, since she's also said elsewhere that after he took custody of her post-Stacey's death, he made certain she had no contact with the Coxes and basically raised her himself. She has literally said she was about 16 and searching them up on the Internet, like something out of that Caroline Cooney YA novel... so the Coxes must really be powerful for her. You would think she would have bonded tightly with her father in the intervening 10 years and be less susceptible.
I could see how forbidding a child to have something to do with family could have the opposite effect. Too bad she didn't heed his advice ...

Do we even know if she has retained a lawyer? By her own words, speaking to Keith Morrison, she didn’t “need” an attorney because she was “telling the truth” and “God was on her side”. Oy vey. And do we have an actual, verifiable account of when and where she was served? I’ve heard she was served papers in the courthouse steps as she was leaving the GJ, and also of her “tantrum” being served at the hotel. Which one is it? Frankly, NO witness that they can call from this inner ring is going to come across as intelligent and competent. The fact that no one, including LVD’s attorney can speak or write in intelligible sentences speaks volumes to me. MOO

I have not seen any confirmation that she has retained her own attorney yet, and any comments I made about her having one were my wishful thinking and partly joking. I wished she had an attorney by now because she IMO at least needs someone to guide her through all of this and to help her. No attorney responding to the Court or to the Defense yet, really makes me think even more that she does not have someone representing her.

regarding the details of her actually being served we have some of these notes, which were attached with one of the filings. The process server mentions the location as a hotel & that Melanie refused to take the subpoena - but no more details other than that

Attachments

• 658B7681-047C-49E2-8CA2-25A27C7FC0B4.jpeg
    658B7681-047C-49E2-8CA2-25A27C7FC0B4.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 18
Yeah, being a person who understands prepping, either basic or extreme version, theoretical or firsthand, doesn't automatically make you a person who condones the murder of children. I live in a big city and I understand prepping, because after 9/11 and Hurricane Sandy we all got lectures from our employers about "prepping go bags in case you have to evacuate" and similar. In fact, I think my state even came up with a safety-plan curriculum.
I’m not sure this qualifies as prepping. Many folks, sensibly, have “grab and go” bags, e.g. for natural catastrophes. But that’s not the same as stocking a bunker for the end of times.

Alex was alone with Stacey, while the entire family went to Hawaii.

I am totally convinced (moo moo) that Alex was advised on how to take care of Stacey. To casually use her credit cards when she just died is calculation, not mourning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member