Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But apparently not in Alex's? (just wondering)
Or not looked for was my thought. After so much that happened since her death perhaps the toxicology screening went further than what is normally done. If they found something they didn’t look for in Alex death they could take another look in the cases they ruled as blood clots.

We didn't have much faith in Chandler PD but they did their homework and studied the doctrine. The Arizona case seems like a slam dunk as far as Lori is concerned (IMO). I'm curious if they can charge anyone else.

Some of the electronic evidence is perhaps a sign of what is yet to come out in the Idaho case.

From the AZ AA:

The day before Charles’ murder, Lori sent this text to Alex. I wonder what “stuff” she needed to pick up from his house and secure?

“I need to come get the stuff at your house tomorrow and secure it. Lots to do. Thank you for standing by me. It’s all coming to a head this week.”

The report says that same day Lori also reached out to [redacted] who was planning to attend a wedding in Utah, telling her “U can’t go at all. We both need to stay here and defend ourselves. It’s coming to a head! This week will change everything.”

The report redacts the identity of who it was Lori stopped from going to the wedding in UT, but identifies them as a “she”. <modsnip>

Mentions of evidence from the crime scene are sparse. They note that despite Alex pretending to give CPR while on the phone w/911, the amount of blood that poured out if Charles when responders handled the body indicates no CPR was ever administered. The also say based on a mark on the floor made by one of the two bullets that struck Charles, the second shot was fired after he was already on the ground.

Other evidence cited: Lori contacted Social Security prior to CV’s death to determine the amount of death benefits should he die.

Last note—there is text communication indicating Chad knew that Lori and Z were ”working on” Ned (Charles), but the AA indicates there’s not enough evidence to show CD was involved.

<modsnip> I suspect that’s due to her “use immunity” which must have been negotiated during the co-op investigation between ID, AZ and Feds if it’s protecting her from both ID and AZ charges. All the more reason to hope they re-open Alex’s death investigation. Should they find foul play, her use immunity shouldn’t extend to protect her from charges relating to AC’s death.

Last edited by a moderator:
LAST PAGE...

ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ʟᴜᴍ | 林俊豪
@jlumfox10

·
9m
Last page of the PC document. Detectives say LV got her advice from Daybell & he was aware of the “work w/ zombies & work Lori was doing on Charles prior to 7/11/19.” Therefore, recommending charge of conspiracy to commit murder in death of Charles Vallow.
E5O2JC8VoAA3max

The mycourts system has finally updated, here's the latest:

• 06/30/2021 Motion

Comment
    to Show Cause RE: Contempt For Failure to Comply With Lawfully Served Subpoena

• 06/30/2021 Motion

Comment
    to Show Cause RE: Contempt For Failure to Comply With Lawfully Served Subpoena

• 07/01/2021 Status Conference

Judicial Officer
    Boyce (District), Steven

Hearing Time
    11:00 AM

• 07/01/2021 Order

Comment
    Vacating Hearing

I’m told the probable cause statement is 15 pages but includes redactions. Vallow was served on Tuesday, notified that a grand jury in Maricopa County indicted her on one count of conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree. #fox10phoenix

ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ʟᴜᴍ | 林俊豪 on Twitter: "I’m told the probable cause statement is 15 pages but includes redactions. Vallow was served on Tuesday, notified that a grand jury in Maricopa County indicted her on one count of conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree. #fox10phoenix" / Twitter
So SHE was served or Means was served about new charges in AZ..These two monsters plus their associations ..I have no words.. I am so sick. ALEX did not die of natural causes..Moo moo moo jmo

We didn't have much faith in Chandler PD but they did their homework and studied the doctrine. The Arizona case seems like a slam dunk as far as Lori is concerned (IMO). I'm curious if they can charge anyone else.
They did their homework after the fact, but evidence recovered at the crime scene was scant at best. And the first part of the report is little more than CYA verbiage as to why charges hadn’t been filed sooner.

Thankfully LV, AC, Z and CD were stupid enough to communicate electronically and I’m very glad charges have finally been filed. But to me it’s clear LE was left scrambling to come up w/evidence when they realized the investigation was being scrutinized. I’m grateful for LE efforts made after the fact, but IMO (and MOO) that doesn’t excuse the deplorable initial investigation.

ETA: Especially since had they nailed Lori and Alex in the first place, in all likelihood Tylee, JJ and even Tammy would still be alive.

Last edited:
Chad's message to Lori after Charles' murder:

"I got the inspiration to go back to my original death percentages that helped us track Charles, Ned, etc. Tammy is very close. Her percentage has fallen steadily since Hiplos left. It's encouraging!"

It seems that death percentage was another part of his made-up doctrine. Perhaps it's a fluctuating level of zombification. Is low level good or bad? Low death percentage sounds good. What was Tammy close to? Being cured or becoming a zombie?

Those files...how tragic. So many people seemed to know. Aside from some gruesome details, I am curious. I have heard CV was shot twice; I've also heard 4 bullets. Does anyone know? Thank you.. All in my opinion.

On the bodycam footage, the police discuss that there are four bullet casings at the scene but CV was shot twice. So maybe the shooter missed twice? MOO

Chad's message to Lori after Charles' murder:

"I got the inspiration to go back to my original death percentages that helped us track Charles, Ned, etc. Tammy is very close. Her percentage has fallen steadily since Hiplos left. It's encouraging!"

It seems that death percentage was another part of his made-up doctrine. Perhaps it's a fluctuating level of zombification. Is low level good or bad? Low death percentage sounds good. What was Tammy close to? Being cured or becoming a zombie?

Judging by the heart and kissy emoticons, I fear she was becoming more dead by the second. MOO

They did their homework after the fact, but evidence recovered at the crime scene was scant at best. And the first part of the report is little more than CYA verbiage as to why charges hadn’t been filed sooner.

Thankfully LV, AC, Z and CD were stupid enough to communicate electronically and I’m very glad charges have finally been filed. But to me it’s clear LE was left scrambling to come up w/evidence when they realized the investigation was being scrutinized. I’m grateful for LE efforts made after the fact, but IMO (and MOO) that doesn’t excuse the deplorable initial investigation.
I'm sure they missed a bunch of stuff on site, but the timeline and bullet trajectories needed to be studied further to prove that Alex and Lori were lying.

It's interesting to find out that LVD knew she wasn't going to get Charles' $million insurance benefit before they killed him. She looked up how much she'd get for JJ from Charles' social security in advance too.

LVD wasn't incompetent when it came to doing the math to determine how much she much she was going to get from her children's fathers' social security benefits.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members